Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What the f**k is wrong with george clooney

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

He has dumped so many hot women its ridiculous,he is loaded with money but cannot seem to find happiness with a women.His last gf was absolutly stunning i would drink her bath water!.He needs good slap up the face to wakeup.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"He has dumped so many hot women its ridiculous,he is loaded with money but cannot seem to find happiness with a women.His last gf was absolutly stunning i would drink her bath water!.He needs good slap up the face to wakeup."
maybe hes found a new stunner to replace her he doesent exactly struggle does he ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

He just get bored easy and wish really he could be on a swinger site i bet , lol

over a year ago

Would you settle for one if you could have your pick where ever you went?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Would you settle for one if you could have your pick where ever you went?"

I would be like a dog with 2 dicks at my age,when i get to his age i would try and get some sort of stability and settle down.

over a year ago

"He just get bored easy and wish really he could be on a swinger site i bet , lol "

over a year ago

May be he has issues with commitments.

over a year ago

Or maybe he just hasn't found the right woman. Just because she's beautiful doesn't mean they're compatible. He's marrying me, he just doesn't know it yet

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

maybe he gay and using them as a front ..Are they getting younger each time he ditches one ?

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

May be he doesn't really like ladies

There are rumours

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"He has dumped so many hot women its ridiculous,he is loaded with money but cannot seem to find happiness with a women.His last gf was absolutly stunning i would drink her bath water!.He needs good slap up the face to wakeup."

he is holding out for me, no matter how many times i tell him i am not interested he just wont listen

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

He hasn't met me yet!

over a year ago

I reckon he's gay too. I don't think he's attractive though.

over a year ago

and where do u think I was all afternoon then??????

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

He needs a short, fat, erm... me. Everyone expects him to have a tall, leggy and beautiful woman but he'd feel less pressure if he just went for sexy intelligence. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"He needs a short, fat, erm... me. Everyone expects him to have a tall, leggy and beautiful woman but he'd feel less pressure if he just went for sexy intelligence. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it."
I blame that pot bellied pig he used to have....

over a year ago

He seems to be enjoying himself though lol although it doesn't mean he is happy inside.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"He needs a short, fat, erm... me. Everyone expects him to have a tall, leggy and beautiful woman but he'd feel less pressure if he just went for sexy intelligence. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.I blame that pot bellied pig he used to have.... "

See, I could be his pot bellied pig... orgasm central here I cum.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"He needs a short, fat, erm... me. Everyone expects him to have a tall, leggy and beautiful woman but he'd feel less pressure if he just went for sexy intelligence. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.I blame that pot bellied pig he used to have....

See, I could be his pot bellied pig... orgasm central here I cum."

That would mean you could also shit all over the floor as well

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"He needs a short, fat, erm... me. Everyone expects him to have a tall, leggy and beautiful woman but he'd feel less pressure if he just went for sexy intelligence. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.I blame that pot bellied pig he used to have....

See, I could be his pot bellied pig... orgasm central here I cum.That would mean you could also shit all over the floor as well "

No, I'd be a nice piggy.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

See, I could be his pot bellied pig... orgasm central here I cum.That would mean you could also shit all over the floor as well

No, I'd be a nice piggy."

oink if your horny!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

See, I could be his pot bellied pig... orgasm central here I cum.That would mean you could also shit all over the floor as well

No, I'd be a nice piggy.oink if your horny! "

Oink oink - although a pig with horns is a little scary.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

TBH I acknowledge he is what most would say good looking. I find he actually lacks in charisma?

over a year ago

I only started watching ER when he left a wooden plank can act better than George Clooney

over a year ago

his head is so far up his arse he can check out his own kidneys! what do you expect!

over a year ago

The amount of guys who would do anything to have just a few minutes with Stacey Keibler and Clooney had her and just let her go. Personally I blame Francine Smith for way Clooney is.

over a year ago

Most of these Hollywood girls are vacuous and have no substance aka Kim Kardashian maybe he is looking for moor x

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"He needs a short, fat, erm... me. Everyone expects him to have a tall, leggy and beautiful woman but he'd feel less pressure if he just went for sexy intelligence. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.I blame that pot bellied pig he used to have.... "

I Love pigs, I want a pet pig!

And I dont have looks or intelligence, so I'll just take him for his money and pigs

over a year ago

actualy, i think a lot of men who are married with kids are jealous of single men who havnt got any kids.for a good many reasons. i admire him for not being like everyone else.

over a year ago

Nowt wrong with GC he's the ultimate male cougar,get tired of one get her out the revolving door and shout..NEXT

over a year ago

perhaps her personality was total shite ??? i like the guy ok can get on his high horse from time to time but overall seems a nice guy .

over a year ago

"Most of these Hollywood girls are vacuous and have no substance aka Kim Kardashian maybe he is looking for moor x"

Stacey Keibler wsasn't an actress though. :p

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Have we ever asked if he was the one to be dumpted????

Post new Message to Thread