Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

twitter

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so ive joined Twitter...how on earth does it work? Im not sure how to twonk, tweek, twerp, whatever I do its just not happening to me! Lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ethany10Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

It is easy just write something in less than 140 characters and press send

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I tried Twitter for a couple of months, I really did.....but I still ended up thinking that it was the most pointless thing I've ever encountered on the internet. Even more pointless than putting "Not looking for single guys" on your profile!

over a year ago

You know when you have stuff rolling round your head and you have conversations with yourself, well tweet it. Then the whole world can know your nuts, not just your friends lol

over a year ago

Twitters boss!! I just read things on there an perv! Cba with tweeting stuff tho. Can be a good way to find out whats going on an to get an insight into peoples lives. Fab is on there too, got quite a few sexy followers

over a year ago

Oh and follow others too, people you know, people you want to know

over a year ago

Ahh rightio! But i have no followers..well apart from Eric Cartman from South Park! Lol Cus hes coooool. lol

Gonna go and tweet myself stupid and then see if I can do Twitter lol

over a year ago

"Twitters boss!! I just read things on there an perv! Cba with tweeting stuff tho. Can be a good way to find out whats going on an to get an insight into peoples lives. Fab is on there too, got quite a few sexy followers"

yeah i did notice Fab and went on there but couldnt see anything much going on! My daughter told me im too old for Twitter and should stick to FB...but was hoping to get more followers than her 2000. Am up'ing the anti and sticking on some sexi photos lol

over a year ago

"I tried Twitter for a couple of months, I really did.....but I still ended up thinking that it was the most pointless thing I've ever encountered on the internet. Even more pointless than putting "Not looking for single guys" on your profile!

"

over a year ago

I tweeted something quite innocuous about what my dog had been up to for my first tweet and ended up with followers .... it scared me.

over a year ago

Put your twitter name on here, I reckon you'll get well over 2000 sex starved 'single males' following you, failing that tweet celebs some bollocks and aim for a retweet that'll give you some good exposure too

over a year ago

"You know when you have stuff rolling round your head and you have conversations with yourself, well tweet it. Then the whole world can know your nuts, not just your friends lol "

well that wont be too hard lol knew i shouldnt have gone blonde

over a year ago

"You know when you have stuff rolling round your head and you have conversations with yourself, well tweet it. Then the whole world can know your nuts, not just your friends lol

well that wont be too hard lol knew i shouldnt have gone blonde "

There you go you're the perfect tweeter lol

over a year ago

"Put your twitter name on here, I reckon you'll get well over 2000 sex starved 'single males' following you, failing that tweet celebs some bollocks and aim for a retweet that'll give you some good exposure too "

Omg what is this 'retweet' lol now im mega confuzzled

over a year ago

"I tweeted something quite innocuous about what my dog had been up to for my first tweet and ended up with followers .... it scared me. "

Lmao..i put a face pic up and nothing..so guessing people like dogs eh? *off to put my collar and lead on* lol

over a year ago

"Put your twitter name on here, I reckon you'll get well over 2000 sex starved 'single males' following you, failing that tweet celebs some bollocks and aim for a retweet that'll give you some good exposure too

Omg what is this 'retweet' lol now im mega confuzzled "

It's copying a tweet to your timeline, kinda like reply and quote function on here

over a year ago

"I tweeted something quite innocuous about what my dog had been up to for my first tweet and ended up with followers .... it scared me.

Lmao..i put a face pic up and nothing..so guessing people like dogs eh? *off to put my collar and lead on* lol "

Kinky....I think

over a year ago

"Twitters boss!! I just read things on there an perv! Cba with tweeting stuff tho. Can be a good way to find out whats going on an to get an insight into peoples lives. Fab is on there too, got quite a few sexy followers

yeah i did notice Fab and went on there but couldnt see anything much going on! My daughter told me im too old for Twitter and should stick to FB...but was hoping to get more followers than her 2000. Am up'ing the anti and sticking on some sexi photos lol "

I'll follow ya!! An not in a creepy way ha!!

over a year ago

Follow me if you like. If you can fiind me that is lol.

over a year ago

"Follow me if you like. If you can fiind me that is lol."

hahaa..you really are testing my twitter abilities now!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Im on there and hav'nt got a clue either,although I hav'nt really bothered to find out that much about it to be honest

over a year ago

Is this the one where you poke people?

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Is this the one where you poke people?"

Nope that's Facebook

Post new Message to Thread