Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Long Have I...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

...requested a rant room for the forums, it would save all those bans and.....shit

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

But then all the other rooms would be empty

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Only one way to find out.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"But then all the other rooms would be empty "

Only on Thursdays.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Why would it save bans?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

You do seem to ask regularly. Are you suggesting that the rant room would be unpoliced? Or, that people who don't like rants will stay out?

Rants only lead to bans because some can't resist them and love fanning the flames.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Would also encourage more keyboard warriors and think we've got enough of those.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Would also encourage more keyboard warriors and think we've got enough of those. "

No we haven't!!!!!!!

over a year ago

"You do seem to ask regularly. Are you suggesting that the rant room would be unpoliced? Or, that people who don't like rants will stay out?

Rants only lead to bans because some can't resist them and love fanning the flames."

Who the hell asked you?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"You do seem to ask regularly. Are you suggesting that the rant room would be unpoliced? Or, that people who don't like rants will stay out?

Rants only lead to bans because some can't resist them and love fanning the flames.

Who the hell asked you? "

It's an open forum and I have a right to express MY OPINION even when it's bonkers and I have to say the same thing twenty times. As long as I stick to the rules. There is no need to make this personal.

over a year ago

Who the hell asked you?

It's an open forum and I have a right to express MY OPINION even when it's bonkers and I have to say the same thing twenty times. As long as I stick to the rules. There is no need to make this personal. "

Teehee you win I haven't got any fight left in me after today * rolls over submissively ..

over a year ago

"Would also encourage more keyboard warriors and think we've got enough of those.

No we haven't!!!!!!!

"

That's me told

over a year ago

Who the hell asked you?

It's an open forum and I have a right to express MY OPINION even when it's bonkers and I have to say the same thing twenty times. As long as I stick to the rules. There is no need to make this personal.

Teehee you win I haven't got any fight left in me after today * rolls over submissively .. "

More like you are hiding behind the duck

over a year ago

"Would also encourage more keyboard warriors and think we've got enough of those.

No we haven't!!!!!!!

That's me told "

Now take a telling !

over a year ago

Who the hell asked you?

It's an open forum and I have a right to

express MY OPINION even when it's bonkers and I have to say the same thing twenty times. As long as I stick to the rules. There is no need to make this personal.

Teehee you win I haven't got any fight left in me after today * rolls over submissively .. :-

More like you are hiding behind the duck "

He's the only one that understands me !

over a year ago

No we haven't!!!!!!!

That's me told

Now take a telling !"

I am only take a pounding, is that similar?

over a year ago

Who the hell asked you?

It's an open forum and I have a right to

express MY OPINION even when it's bonkers and I have to say the same thing twenty times. As long as I stick to the rules. There is no need to make this personal.

Teehee you win I haven't got any fight left in me after today * rolls over submissively .. :-

More like you are hiding behind the duck

He's the only one that understands me ! "

Here comes the sympathy vote, well I choose Derrick

Post new Message to Thread