Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Marilyn Monroe ...

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

one of my favourite for a host of reasons and also one of my favourite fancy dress outfits.

What was so special about her - why has she still such an iconic (sorry Iconic place?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because she was so sexy!! And come out with some great quotes, my favourite being 'a wise girl kisses but does not love, listens but does not believe and leaves before she is left'

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"one of my favourite for a host of reasons and also one of my favourite fancy dress outfits.

What was so special about her - why has she still such an iconic (sorry Iconic place? "

The look of inosense and curves to die trying to get hold of

over a year ago

One of the first famous women to have major plastic surgery and turn into a sex bomb.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"one of my favourite for a host of reasons and also one of my favourite fancy dress outfits.

What was so special about her - why has she still such an iconic (sorry Iconic place?

The look of inosense and curves to die trying to get hold of "

I think you are right - she had a very pretty face as well and there was an innocence about her. I also likie Brigitte Bardot in her early roles, different actress but again there is something sexy yet innocent about her.

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

The look of inosense and curves to die trying to get hold of I think you are right - she had a very pretty face as well and there was an innocence about her. I also likie Brigitte Bardot in her early roles, different actress but again there is something sexy yet innocent about her."

They were both sold by studio pr as the girl next door and as such obtainable by normal men, as if

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

The look of inosense and curves to die trying to get hold of I think you are right - she had a very pretty face as well and there was an innocence about her. I also likie Brigitte Bardot in her early roles, different actress but again there is something sexy yet innocent about her.

They were both sold by studio pr as the girl next door and as such obtainable by normal men, as if "

You think it is that "girl next door" look that is so irresistable?

over a year ago

What was so special about her - why has she still such an iconic (sorry Iconic place? "

She was an icon and a natural(until plastic) beauty with curves in the right place

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

The look of inosense and curves to die trying to get hold of I think you are right - she had a very pretty face as well and there was an innocence about her. I also likie Brigitte Bardot in her early roles, different actress but again there is something sexy yet innocent about her.

They were both sold by studio pr as the girl next door and as such obtainable by normal men, as if You think it is that "girl next door" look that is so irresistable? "

It is probably a bit of everything to be honest. Known a few models over the years and most you would look at and think not got a chance

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

She was an icon and a natural(until plastic) beauty with curves in the right place "

WHat did she have done in terms of plastic surgery?

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

They were both sold by studio pr as the girl next door and as such obtainable by normal men, as if You think it is that "girl next door" look that is so irresistable?

It is probably a bit of everything to be honest. Known a few models over the years and most you would look at and think not got a chance "

But then would not a bit of courage and confidence overcome that perceived inapproachability? How else do celebs end up with ordinary people?

over a year ago

She was an icon and a natural(until plastic) beauty with curves in the right place WHat did she have done in terms of plastic surgery? "

Google is your friend, have a look at the before and after pics and the list of stuff she had done.

Still very sexy and had plenty of oomph!!

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

They were both sold by studio pr as the girl next door and as such obtainable by normal men, as if You think it is that "girl next door" look that is so irresistable?

It is probably a bit of everything to be honest. Known a few models over the years and most you would look at and think not got a chance But then would not a bit of courage and confidence overcome that perceived inapproachability? How else do celebs end up with ordinary people? "

Very true, most of the models were very nice to say the least

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

She was an icon and a natural(until plastic) beauty with curves in the right place WHat did she have done in terms of plastic surgery?

Google is your friend, have a look at the before and after pics and the list of stuff she had done.

Still very sexy and had plenty of oomph!!"

Ah - I see... never thought of the rhinoplasty but still, to me she is one of the sexiest women ever

over a year ago

I can't stand all the hype round her, she wasn't a particularly good actress and wasn't bothered about shagging married men

over a year ago

She was an icon and a natural(until plastic) beauty with curves in the right place WHat did she have done in terms of plastic surgery?

Still very sexy and had plenty of oomph!!Ah - I see... never thought of the rhinoplasty but still, to me she is one of the sexiest women ever"

She had chin, cheek and a boob implants as well as nkse and some corrective surgery if I remember correctly.

By *he tactile technicianMan
over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

her physical beauty, the innocense of her voice and above all her mental ill health condition and the vulnerability that came with it, Yeah! that is what made her sexy for me!

over a year ago

She's just the ultimate blonde bombshell, curves to die for and a very beautiful face. I also like Grace Kelly, she is also so beautiful.

I wasn't keen on our english Diana Dors. Whilst an attractive woman, she just had a seedy edge somehow. I also wasn't keen on Sophia Loren, I don't think I'm keen on the latino type complexion, I prefer a pale blonde

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"her physical beauty, the innocense of her voice and above all her mental ill health condition and the vulnerability that came with it, Yeah! that is what made her sexy for me!

"

I think you are right - spot on, there is a vulnerability which is very appealing.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"She's just the ultimate blonde bombshell, curves to die for and a very beautiful face. I also like Grace Kelly, she is also so beautiful.

I wasn't keen on our english Diana Dors. Whilst an attractive woman, she just had a seedy edge somehow. I also wasn't keen on Sophia Loren, I don't think I'm keen on the latino type complexion, I prefer a pale blonde "

Me neither e Sophia Loren and Diana Dors - not denying they were attractive but MM just had something about her.

Post new Message to Thread