Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Judging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This may come across as a rant, but I am not ranting just making observation!!

We are all here for our different reasons, be that chatting, web camming, full swap, soft swap, 3sums and more sums!!!

So why do people feel the need to judge??? Even in the support and advise forums, where people are activally asking for advice they are judged??

It just baffles my brains!!

Non rant over!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't you find people like that ... getting nasty over stuff may not be getting alot of meets and stuff them-self so take it out on other things .. Like running others down .. Just to make themselfs stand out ?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Because its human nature,and everyone does it to a degree

Its just that some seem to make a living out of it and others don't

I also think that some like to judge others because that way they don't have to look at themselves too closely

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I agree that we are here for different things and it is sad when the judgements fly. I personally dislike the one side of a story and the judgements are thrown at the other parties without question and they are labelled as sad, desperate and usually 'it's their loss'

There will be 2sides, more often 3 sides to every story.

More often than not, before ranting about others in the scene, stop take a wee look at yourself and your behaviours/expectations.... and if all well, post away.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Some of us can't help it. I have been judging your bottom for the last few hours

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

I also think that some like to judge others because that way they don't have to look at themselves too closely"

snap

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Self validation.

We all do it. I am better than you because you are/do/have 'xxxx'.

High five MEEEEEEE!

When that judging spills out from your mind and into words it just means you have less self esteem.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

and a few may take this nonsense and the emptying of their scrotum or the squirting of their vagina way too seriously.

Usually when someone has turned them down for a meet, it will be something lacking in the other party. Not that they may be too full on, no connection or come across needy...

over a year ago

"Self validation.

We all do it. I am better than you because you are/do/have 'xxxx'.

High five MEEEEEEE!

When that judging spills out from your mind and into words it just means you have less self esteem."

True i think for some is about lack of self esteem and so some people hit out with words your right .

over a year ago

I agree that there are 2 sides to every story!!

And that others may think my opinion is wrong and theirs is right!! But is that reason enough to judge??

Been off work for the past week, so have spent probably to much time in the forums, posting and lurking!!

But have to say it saddens me to see so much judging going on!!

And some people can be quite spiteful

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I agree that there are 2 sides to every story!!

And that others may think my opinion is wrong and theirs is right!! But is that reason enough to judge??

Been off work for the past week, so have spent probably to much time in the forums, posting and lurking!!

And some people can be quite spiteful "

of course, it does not give them the right to judge others but it is human nature and this site reflects life...... sadly it is more common place these days.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"

I also think that some like to judge others because that way they don't have to look at themselves too closely

snap "

Damn that knicker elastic!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

snap

Damn that knicker elastic! "

oi stop judging me..... I dont wear em

over a year ago

And some people can be quite spiteful "

Well you smile and think your not like them and have to be spiteful .. Be yourself and have fun and dont take it all to heart xxx its about Fun and coming off fab and smiling after chating dont let them get to you as some all love it.. xxxx

over a year ago

prolly cuz its human nature and part of us all

over a year ago

And some people can be quite spiteful

of course, it does not give them the right to judge others but it is human nature and this site reflects life...... sadly it is more common place these days. "

Yes it is human nature, fact of life!!

Sad really!! Just amazed to see how much of it goes on

over a year ago

And some people can be quite spiteful Well you smile and think your not like them and have to be spiteful .. Be yourself and have fun and dont take it all to heart xxx its about Fun and

coming off fab and smiling after chating

dont let them get to you as some all

love it.. xxxx"

I don't let it get to me jo!! I have a great time on and off fab!! And have made some amazing friends!! It was just an observation I have made lol

over a year ago

dam someone beat me to it

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

But we all judge ...

For example, tell me honestly that you have never judged someone for what they are wearing on a Saturday night..

Ppl will be judging me on my words now... Or my actions both in the past and future...

The issue for me is when ppl feel judgements should be left at the door because they may conflict with ethics or morals...

By *ethany10Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

[Removed by poster at 13/09/12 11:58:21]

By *ethany10Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

"But we all judge ...

For example, tell me honestly that you have never judged someone for what they are wearing on a Saturday night..

Ppl will be judging me on my words now... Or my actions both in the past and future...

The issue for me is when ppl feel judgements should be left at the door because they may conflict with ethics or morals... "

Very true Fabio, we all judge, all the time. Interestingly a lot of us on here say we don't take any notice of others judging us or we don't care what people think of us when in fact we do. Quite ironic that a thread about judging has been posted.

over a year ago

"But we all judge ...

The issue for me is when ppl feel judgements should be left at the door because they may conflict with ethics or morals... "

I agree with you _abio, some judge more than others!! Yes I have probably discussed soneones dress sense on a night out!! But I would never be spiteful about it! It's their choice what they wear!! And call me a coward but I would never tell them that the dress they are wearing doesn't suit them, who am I to tell a stranger what they should and shouldn't be wearing!!! Now if it was a friend of mine, I would probably say, no that dress don't look right, but is that judging??? Or stopping my mate going out looking silly??

Yes I know that we as humans make judgements on others!! But is there really a need for spitefullness too??

over a year ago

sometimes thought people ask for opinions, but if they dont like the opinions take offense, when you ask things on a forum its from everyones point of _iew not just your own,

so everyone having different ideas about sex and relationships etc you are always going to get people approve of some stuff and not like other stuff, never going to get away from it

some people i think thought want to post something and just have everyone agree with them, but rare you will ever get that out of a forum online no matter what the convesation is

plus text is not good for getting what the other person is saying, sometimes people write stuff that comes off the wrong when read, someone might see somethign genuine as being arrogant for example

over a year ago

As i just this minute said on the ATM thread, the forums would be very very boring if all we ever said was "well I don't like it but if you do thats fine".

People will always judge others by their own standards. That will never change. Humans are nasty selfish creatures by nature to all but their own family. Even then family arguments are usually the most vicious.

So I'd just ignore those comments you don't like. Otherwise it sounds like you're judging the people who judge!

Post new Message to Thread