Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

swinging in a village

Jump to newest

By *sm OP   Couple
over a year ago

Liskeard

we are hoping to move from the city, to a small village in cornwall. and it occured to me today that it might effect our swinging, at the moment we have a large section of the swinging commuity almost on our door step,and the anomnity of living in an area where no one really speaks to one another.

does anyone swing within small villages?

do you have restrictions on where you swing, ie not within so many miles of home?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

as i don't fancy bumping into past meets while im doing the weekly shop in Tescos, I don't meet anyone who states they live in my village/small town!!!

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Not quite the same, but I'm currently in a small community and at a loose end so was looking to see who was about and I have encountered some suspicion already before I get sent face pics.

But I won't meet without a face pic...

over a year ago

" we are hoping to move from the city, to a small village in cornwall. and it occured to me today that it might effect our swinging, at the moment we have a large section of the swinging commuity almost on our door step,and the anomnity of living in an area where no one really speaks to one another.

does anyone swing within small villages?

do you have restrictions on where you swing, ie not within so many miles of home?

I live in a village and don't really mind neighbours seeing ladies/couples coming to mine! It's fun to see the curtain twitchers...

"

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Its only difficult if the people are not friends.

I live in a small village near Bradford and two couples who live in the same village are on fab.

I have met them both at partners and meet one couple in the pub for a beer now and again.

They are nice people and although we dont play there are no issues.

Only time it may be a problem for you is if people who are not swingers find out and start passing judgement on the 'newcomers from the city'

over a year ago

We live in a place that everyone seems to know everyone, so we just always check that we don't play to near home. Means a bit of travelling, but would rather be like that than people round here finding out about our extra curricular activities lol

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Posted my reply earlier completely forgetting that I live in a village tacked onto the edge of a big city...

I sometimes have a revolving door at my house but the neighbours don't gossip about me cos I'm just that nice single woman who's friendly and chatty and doesn't upset anyone

Now the woman across the road who entertains one of the posties when her husband's out is another matter...

over a year ago

"Posted my reply earlier completely forgetting that I live in a village tacked onto the edge of a big city...

I sometimes have a revolving door at my house but the neighbours don't gossip about me cos I'm just that nice single woman who's friendly and chatty and doesn't upset anyone

Now the woman across the road who entertains one of the posties when her husband's out is another matter... "

By *sm OP   Couple
over a year ago

Liskeard

"Posted my reply earlier completely forgetting that I live in a village tacked onto the edge of a big city...

Now the woman across the road who entertains one of the posties when her husband's out is another matter... "

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I suspect that a nice, friendly couple who have lots of guests and some parties will have a similar reaction.

Just keep in with the neighbours and don't act like it's anything to be ashamed of when a friend or friends pop round, keep the noise down at parties and if anyone's a screamer close the windows so the sound doesn't carry!

over a year ago

Lol curtain twitcher

We are in a village and quite often get offers of meets from the village(they have no idea)

we don't live where we have on our profile.

So to be honest it's a big no.

Not bothered if we go into town and come across an old play pal in Tescos etc.

Post new Message to Thread