Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

colonic irrigation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone had it? How did you feel afterwards?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

empty, sorry just had to

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Unintentionally on a water slide in Florida

over a year ago

Something ive always to ave done tbh:...heard its a fresh clean feeling...

over a year ago

Booking myself in next week for the first time!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

actually.. i'll admit it.. i have done it..

it actually wasn't as grusome as i feared... they let me put my ipod on for 50 minutes while it was going on so you don't really notice it... and you do feel a lot better afterwards....

over a year ago

Always fancied giving this a go, especially loving the clean feeling I get even after using my douche.

I recently saw a home enema kit on ebay which gives up to 2litres of cleansing, so, for the sake of £11, I thought I’d give that a try before spending a fortune on the professional colonic … wow, clean is an understatement, and I know that there is absolutely no chance of any of those horrid little accidents when we get a bit over-enthusiastic with our sexual activities

over a year ago

Not had one but had colonosocopy a few times, first time i feel asleep, second time was very painful and then I was diagnosed with Ulcerative colitis

By *am sampsonMan
over a year ago

cwmbran

"Not had one but had colonosocopy a few times, first time i feel asleep, second time was very painful and then I was diagnosed with Ulcerative colitis"

Was going to reply privately but you have filters on

over a year ago

Does it really clean, far into your body ?

Clean your tubes, so digesting is more efficient, and can help in weight loss ?

How much we talking here ? Hundreds of pounds ?

Hope I don't sound too interested lol

over a year ago

fired the jet from the shower up my bumhole once while I had a wank. Felt fantastic.

Afterwards though, I kept wanting to fart but couldn't.

Eventually I had to go for a poo and sprayed lots of watery shit out down the pan.

That felt fantastic too.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I'm having my 2nd one on Thursday, round here £60 per session, lost 5.5lbs last time regardless of the fact I then went on to drink an olympic size swimming pool of lager, vodka and wine over the weekend after I had it done...posted about it coupla weeks ago

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/116173

over a year ago

"I'm having my 2nd one on Thursday, round here £60 per session, lost 5.5lbs last time regardless of the fact I then went on to drink an olympic size swimming pool of lager, vodka and wine over the weekend after I had it done...posted about it coupla weeks ago

"

Cool, Defo booking in, hopefullly mine will be as successful!

over a year ago

"Not had one but had colonosocopy a few times, first time i feel asleep, second time was very painful and then I was diagnosed with Ulcerative colitis"

Having my 3rd colonosocopy soon and its nopleasantnt at all

over a year ago

"fired the jet from the shower up my bumhole once while I had a wank. Felt fantastic.

Afterwards though, I kept wanting to fart but couldn't.

Eventually I had to go for a poo and sprayed lots of watery shit out down the pan.

That felt fantastic too. "

BALK!!!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I'm having my 2nd one on Thursday, round here £60 per session, lost 5.5lbs last time regardless of the fact I then went on to drink an olympic size swimming pool of lager, vodka and wine over the weekend after I had it done...posted about it coupla weeks ago

Cool, Defo booking in, hopefullly mine will be as successful! "

the 1st time you have it done... one of the best sensations in the world is when they let the water out the first time round..... trust me

only way i can describe it is to think of yourself as a big balloon... then they let the air out!!!!

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

who would want to pay £60 squid to let go of all that yummy sticky toffee pudding iv been eating all day,waste of pudding if you ask me

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple
over a year ago

horwich

You don't actually lose weight as such. You get rid of the waste you're storing shall we say and does make digestion better for a while but you don't lose 'fat'. 5.5lb!! you're full of shit lol but good result. Bet you felt lighter

I'm a colonoscopy pro. Don't even have sedation but I'm a bit sad and like to see what the docs up to. It's amazing when you can see what's causing you pain

Scarlett

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"You don't actually lose weight as such. You get rid of the waste you're storing shall we say and does make digestion better for a while but you don't lose 'fat'. 5.5lb!! you're full of shit lol but good result. Bet you felt lighter

I'm a colonoscopy pro. Don't even have sedation but I'm a bit sad and like to see what the docs up to. It's amazing when you can see what's causing you pain

Scarlett"

Known for years I'm full of shit lol...def felt lighter, half my Slimming World group reckon they're booking in for one

Lovely to meet you on Saturday - still dead jealous of your hair colour

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple
over a year ago

horwich

"You don't actually lose weight as such. You get rid of the waste you're storing shall we say and does make digestion better for a while but you don't lose 'fat'. 5.5lb!! you're full of shit lol but good result. Bet you felt lighter

Scarlett

Known for years I'm full of shit lol...def felt lighter, half my Slimming World group reckon they're booking in for one

Lovely to meet you on Saturday - still dead jealous of your hair colour "

Group colonic sounds ... er interesting lol. Same here hon, next time we'll chat for longer x

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Anyone had it? How did you feel afterwards? "
i felt like shit

over a year ago

"Anyone had it? How did you feel afterwards? "

Nope but I guess a lot need it

over a year ago

"

Good luck for Thursday!! xx

over a year ago

"Not had one but had colonosocopy a few times, first time i feel asleep, second time was very painful and then I was diagnosed with Ulcerative colitis

Having my 3rd colonosocopy soon and its nopleasantnt at all "

Was told by my Dr will have to get regular ones as with having UC, 75% more chance of bowel cancer.

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"empty, sorry just had to "

No shit, man!

over a year ago

Just had it done. Not at all unpleasant. Apparently I was not as full of shit as I thought! Lol.

I was 13 stone 10 pounds pre jet wash, will be interesting to see how much undigested food I had swimming around in there!

Post new Message to Thread