Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

9/11 Lest We Forget...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Everyone will have their own... Feel free to add yours...

At this time my thoughts and prayers are with the fire fighters who ran "into" the towers and the families of those who did not come out again... God bless you all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

to all the innocents who suffered in this atrocity and the ones that followed... and the families x

xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Our thoughts and prayers are with all the families who lost loved ones that sad tragic day, and with all the fire-fighters who gave their lifes for others, and for those who still have nightmares about that day

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I have a great piece of art that I bought just after.... they were designed in tribute to the servicemen who ran into the towers

called 'the lost boys' 12 ceramic figures with no features, just helmets.

they are amongst my most treasured.

over a year ago

My thoughts are with those that are still suffering..those left with terrible injuries that changed their lives whether mental or physical. With the children that lost parents who should have been with them in their formative years. For the parents that lost children who should have outlived them. With the families and colleagues of the firemen that sacrificed their own lives to save others.

And with humanity for ever letting something like this become possible.

over a year ago

There's a piece of Tower at the Imperial War Museum North and while it's a piece of metal, it makes me hugely emotional. In some way it brings home the horror that happened on that day, the way the thick metal is twisted really makes you think how the people stood absolutely no chance.

over a year ago

Human nature makes many heros

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I have a great piece of art that I bought just after.... they were designed in tribute to the servicemen who ran into the towers

called 'the lost boys' 12 ceramic figures with no features, just helmets.

they are amongst my most treasured."

Is it a one off... Or are they marketed?

Post new Message to Thread