Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Implants

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Whats are peooles thought? Who has had them do you regret it or glad you did?

Guys preference, small and natural or bigger and bit fake?

Im thinkig about it as you ca probaboy tell x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ocksareoffMan
over a year ago

Out n About

At the end of the day it's your body so you can do to it what you please.

Personally I prefer the look and feel of natural breasts what ever size and shape they may be.

Read up on the pros and cons and try not to let other people influence you.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

In my humble opinion, boobs are boobs

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

It’s all about the nipple sensitivity

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like all boobs so don’t have a preference

By *ee04Man
over a year ago

Thurrock

It depends on my mood for size sometimes Big other times small.

I have no issue with enhanced boobs and feel it’s for the individual to decide as it’s their body.

They both look good to me and I’m happy either way.

It’s the same as shaved or natural, tattoos or no tattoos. It’s an individuals choice and feel we all have a right to be ourselves and not judge others for their choice.

over a year ago

I definitely gonna get them done soon, I don’t care if they look fake, I mean. Great looking tits are just a pair of great looking tits in my opinion

I’m super picky so I told my surgeon I want them round, with a gap in between and MUST STAY up.

I’m honestly not concerned about size so long as they are proportionate to my body frame

In my opinion, if you feel not confident with ur breasts, go for them!

There are of course some potential problems that may occur , she told me like scar tissue making one boob harder or moving it a bit. But it’s like 10% chance If I remember correct

I’m not a guy but I think boobs with implants look so good!! X

over a year ago

I’ve decided I’ll walk around with the new babies proud, and show them off… if I could get away with going around topless … I would

I still stand with my statement

over a year ago

I've thought about implants too. I'd personally go as big as possible, get the most value out of it so to speak xx

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Personally if you’ve got no tits to start, implants just feel and look like rocks glued to the chest. That’s my experience anyways.

If you’ve already got some boobage going on, they can look really good

over a year ago

"Personally if you’ve got no tits to start, implants just feel and look like rocks glued to the chest. That’s my experience anyways.

If you’ve already got some boobage going on, they can look really good "

Yes that’s what my surgeon said too, especially going under the muscle but now they have really squishy and realistic materials so they will feel much better than what they used to do ages ago (and silicone over saline)

Luckily I’ve got almost a B so it should be okay and she can do the incision under the boob x

over a year ago

"I've thought about implants too. I'd personally go as big as possible, get the most value out of it so to speak xx"

Yes, apparently number one regret is women saying they wish they went bigger.

over a year ago

I went for a consultation 18 years ago, I didn't go through with it.

There is a lady on here, posts in the forums , I can't remember her name, she has implants and the most incredible figure, I'd love to look like that

over a year ago

Look up the Real Self website for information. Pros and cons.

Do it for you, doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

over a year ago

I def worry ill get it done and wish id gone bigger lol

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

i can understand why some women have them done, but we prefer small and natural. xxx

By *ookie an creamCouple
over a year ago

Fife

I had mine done and love them!! I loved my cute perky boobs before I had kids and then I was left with literally an a cup and nothing fitted right or looked nice.

I think mine do look fake but feel soft and everyone who's been in touch with them so to speak say they feel great.

Definitely helped me feel better about myself and it was done for me

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

As people have said, boobs are boobs. It's a personal decision that shouldn't be dictated by anyone.

I can understand the reasons for implants though like all surgery, unless it's necessary boobs, big or small are fine by me.

over a year ago

"I had mine done and love them!! I loved my cute perky boobs before I had kids and then I was left with literally an a cup and nothing fitted right or looked nice.

I think mine do look fake but feel soft and everyone who's been in touch with them so to speak say they feel great.

Definitely helped me feel better about myself and it was done for me "

They look amazing!!! love the shape and size

over a year ago

"Whats are peooles thought? Who has had them do you regret it or glad you did?

Im thinkig about it as you ca probaboy tell x"

I prefer small and natural to big and fake

By *ager4moreWoman
over a year ago

Warrington

I had my uplift and implants done just over four weeks ago. After breastfeeding 6 babies I’d lost a lot of fullness from the top. I’ve also lost a lot of weight over the past five years. The bottom was full and firm but if I bent over they just hung from my chest wall. I couldn’t get bras to fit properly because bras that fitted the bottom were too big at the top.

My natural breasts looked fine when I was upright and naked, but awful if I lay down or lent forward.

I actually had a consultation for a tummy tuck and came away with a date for tummy tuck, mons pubis reduction and breast uplift with implants.

I absolutely love my new boobs. My profile pic was taken three weeks after surgery and they are still swollen and hard in the pic. They’ve softened up a bit more now and feel and look more natural. I’m still healing underneath but overall recovery has been quick and I don’t regret getting them done.

Happy to show before and after boob pics privately to anyone considering having them done x

over a year ago

Had mine done years ago. Never regretted it and never felt the urge to have the re done unless necessary. Completely happy with them and their size. Love my sensitive nipples played with and didn't lose any sensitivity in them either.

I was left flat chested after breast feeding. Then breast fed more children after with no problems. Gave me the confidence I wanted and never looked back. Ibe not been one to show them off either if you exclude my fab photos.

over a year ago

I like larger boobs. I do have a thing though for augmented boobs. It's not a deal-breaker, but it is a bonus for me.

By *oubleswing2019Man
over a year ago

Colchester

You did not specify what type of implants, so the context is unclear. It can be inferred you mean breast, but assuming makes an ass and all that, so clarification is desirable.

Dental ?

Body-modification ?

Breast Implants ?

Contraceptive

Covert Spy & Espionage Agent Insertion ?

By *lowryderMan
over a year ago

Stafford

"Had mine done years ago. Never regretted it and never felt the urge to have the re done unless necessary. Completely happy with them and their size. Love my sensitive nipples played with and didn't lose any sensitivity in them either.

I was left flat chested after breast feeding. Then breast fed more children after with no problems. Gave me the confidence I wanted and never looked back. Ibe not been one to show them off either if you exclude my fab photos. "

Wow... you have fantastic boobs and nipples...

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I think biologically determined notions of authenticity are a tad outdated, you should have the boobs you desire not the ones your genes gave you

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I don’t know never tried them

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

Mrs M has them but you would never tell.

She breast fed so her boobs dropped and I suggested she may want to have them enhanced.

She had them done and loves them.

Our number 1 tip is find the best surgeon and expect to pay between 5 to 6 thousand.

Then lots more on new bras etc afterwards.

over a year ago

"I think biologically determined notions of authenticity are a tad outdated, you should have the boobs you desire not the ones your genes gave you "

Exactly x

over a year ago

I wouldn't - I have a radiographer friend and she's told me some horror stories - end of the day, they will compromise your health.

And I say that as someone who seriously thought about getting them as I'm quite small. Do not regret for a second that I didn't, never had any complaints in the bedroom, no guy has ever commented on the size of my boobs.

By *quaman87Man
over a year ago

ramsey

For me fake are just awful. My opinion.

Natural perky not to big is perfect xx

over a year ago

I'll probably get mine done once I get to goal weight, as I'm expecting them to look like empty sandbags

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Your body, your choice. Do what makes you happy.

Since you have explicitly asked for male preferences, though: I'm not really a fan of implants and much prefer natural breasts.

By *ools1964Man
over a year ago

Swadlincote

As for whether to have them done or not my view is its your body so your choice, you also as the guys about their preferences, I personally am not a big boob man, I like them pert & sort of B cupish

over a year ago

Idnlove to ask youa. Load of questi9ns but i cant om you because of your settings can you nessage me please xx?

By *agpie and RavenMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I put fake boobs in the same category as blow jobs, no-one is going to tell you if they're crap, and there are many awful ones out there.

I prefer natural, big or tiny, and there's only been a couple times I've been unsure from touch whether they're enhancements, but, once you're on your back, you know. Doesn't mean I'm going to turn you down though

Frank

over a year ago

Each to their own. Im not a fan of fakes, however i love small boobs so its not a issue for me to cone across fakes tbh.

over a year ago

Natural only

over a year ago

I really don't like the way society prompted my business is making Women feel that beauty is in a product.

There's some contradiction in the term Beauty product.

I understand some points, as an example a little make up to enhance your looks but to change your looks is different.

So, Natural all the way for me, I really don't mind what size at all, natural boobs are fantastic. Though admittedly, I do like a smaller breast.

over a year ago

If it makes us feel confident and beautiful, then that’s what matters. I’m sure most of us don’t do it to please others but more like looking at ourselves in the mirror and be glad to see what we see …

And even if we have been brain washed into a beauty standard… so what?!

over a year ago

Natural big boobs are my absolute fave! But I think some enhanced boobs can look absolutely amazing when done right. I like the more natural looking ones. I'd love to get mine done but I can't justify the cost because I'm poor and have other priorities.

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

It is entirely up to you whether you get them done or not.

Had mine done 20 years ago and don't regret it at all. Make sure you go with a reputable company. As for size your consultant and surgeon will tell you what the largest size is that you can go which is normally two cup sizes larger than you already are. I was given the option of over the muscle or under it and chose under which has a slightly longer recovery period but made them look more natural. Obviously now twenty years on people can tell as not many woman nearing 60 have breasts which don't sag a little.

By *acksparrow99Man
over a year ago

Canary Wharf, London

One of my submissives has stopped seeing me for two months and then when she did suggest a date she was a proud owner of a new pair of beautiful small breasts she always wanted to have. I never suggested it, it was her decision as it ought to be. I definitely not complaining.

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

Personally I prefer small, natural boobs, and I think you look great just as you are.

over a year ago

As others have said above it is your choice and as with every other body shape you'll find guys who love them and guys who don't.

As you ask for guys views I personally don't like enhanced boobs, as soon as I notice implants on a profile I hit the back button, they just don't do it for me.

Mr

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

From my very limit experience, enhanced boobs are great to look at but natural boobs (of any size) are far better to touch and enjoy sexually.

By *ranimallxl5Man
over a year ago

Winchester

They look good in clothes I guess it depends on how big the implants are

By *leanandkeenMan
over a year ago

gateshead

Personally I don’t mind if they are fake or real I think a lot of it depends on the frame of the person. Personal preference is big boobs but nothing ridiculous big

By *ickyquimCouple
over a year ago

north west

"I had my uplift and implants done just over four weeks ago. After breastfeeding 6 babies I’d lost a lot of fullness from the top. I’ve also lost a lot of weight over the past five years. The bottom was full and firm but if I bent over they just hung from my chest wall. I couldn’t get bras to fit properly because bras that fitted the bottom were too big at the top.

My natural breasts looked fine when I was upright and naked, but awful if I lay down or lent forward.

I actually had a consultation for a tummy tuck and came away with a date for tummy tuck, mons pubis reduction and breast uplift with implants.

I absolutely love my new boobs. My profile pic was taken three weeks after surgery and they are still swollen and hard in the pic. They’ve softened up a bit more now and feel and look more natural. I’m still healing underneath but overall recovery has been quick and I don’t regret getting them done.

Happy to show before and after boob pics privately to anyone considering having them done x"

Thanks for the advice, I’m considering getting mine done, once I’ve saved up. Yours are lovely by the way!

By *olly SwallowsTV/TS
over a year ago

Sexville

I’d love a pair…. Now where’s that lottery ticket

By *ibonacciMan
over a year ago

hidden location

Obviously can only give a guys perspective here (and I should declare that I'm a tits guy so this is an area or particular interest to me)

I've been fortunate enough to have had some naked time with some ladies who had boob jobs - and at some point the conversation got round to them.

A few had them, then had them removed many years later as they were in the early bunch who had leakage due to the material used and started to get unwell as a result. So their experience was not good.

Another two had them and still had them; loved them and in one case in particular you would have genuinely struggled to see she had a boob job. As I understand it stitches were not used and it made a big difference to clean and smooth skin finish.

In all cases the ladies loved them (or loved when they had them) and the main reason seemed to be body confidence and wanting to not feel so conscious when naked or not feel they had to wear lingerie / teddy as they perhaps had been on the small side or age/gravity had been unkind.

For me the feel is not really different to a natural pert breast and the visuals are very arousing

Obviously you need to be sure about possible side effects and ensure that the surgeon who will carry out the procedure will leave you with a high quality job.

Just some thoughts..

over a year ago

"Obviously can only give a guys perspective here (and I should declare that I'm a tits guy so this is an area or particular interest to me)

I've been fortunate enough to have had some naked time with some ladies who had boob jobs - and at some point the conversation got round to them.

A few had them, then had them removed many years later as they were in the early bunch who had leakage due to the material used and started to get unwell as a result. So their experience was not good.

Another two had them and still had them; loved them and in one case in particular you would have genuinely struggled to see she had a boob job. As I understand it stitches were not used and it made a big difference to clean and smooth skin finish.

In all cases the ladies loved them (or loved when they had them) and the main reason seemed to be body confidence and wanting to not feel so conscious when naked or not feel they had to wear lingerie / teddy as they perhaps had been on the small side or age/gravity had been unkind.

For me the feel is not really different to a natural pert breast and the visuals are very arousing

Obviously you need to be sure about possible side effects and ensure that the surgeon who will carry out the procedure will leave you with a high quality job.

Just some thoughts.."

Exactly! Plus I think nowadays my surgeon told me they have the softest silicone which feels quite natural and soft. So it really depends as obviously titties done 20 years ago might feel different from the latest ones with the latest materials

When I go to my next meeting with her we are trying out sizes and I’ll be able to feel how they feel and weigh.. she suggested a 400CC, round, high profile Im assuming as I don’t have a big frame

Anyway , as you said, If it makes women confident, why not x

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Ahh boobs, not brain altering devices

over a year ago

If you're doing it, do it for yourself.

I honestly wouldn't ask a man's opinion on the matter.

over a year ago

I had them done and couldn’t of been happier with the result. I got them done for me and no-one else’s view. Out of all my surgeries I found the recovery from this the most annoying, not painful or anything just annoying, couldn’t sleep the way I wanted to and just found it a drag but worth the effort if that makes sense

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I prefer small.

over a year ago

Bigger the better! Bit spoiled with the wife’s natural 38L’s…..

By *ookie an creamCouple
over a year ago

Fife

Male half here, after having our kids she took abit of a knock with her confidence, her breasts did lose abit of fulness side effect of breastfeeding but it never bothered me i was perfectly happy with them but it was important to her to have them done so i supported her decision they do look and feel great.

Do be aware though heeling depending on which procedure you go for can vary cookie went for under the muscle can take abit longer to heal and once healed it still isn't smooth Saling still have to be quite gentle with them and abit of loss to nipple sensitivity so i don't really get to play with them as much as i would like or way i would like lol but in the end it wasn't done for my pleasure, she did it for herself and for her own confidence and thats the most important thing.

Definitely make the decision for you

Do the research and see if its right for you look at the positives and the negatives all of which will be discussed at your consultation.

over a year ago

As with most things these days there are stories of people who love their implants and those who curse the day they had them done.

I love boobs. Big and small. Perky and deflated after feeding kids.

I would always be concerned about undergoing surgery for something cosmetic (as opposed to reconstructive breast surgery)

I have thought of cosmetic surgery myself and I know I would feel better if I got this procedure done.

But I worry about the risks

By *ack688Man
over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

‘I’m very picky about the size, shape, weight and feel of the boobs I play with and wouldn’t consider anything outside of that as being attractive’

-said by nobody ever!

over a year ago

The feel of boob jobs are really good in my opinion. Things have certainly improved, such as no visible scarring and the natural feel.

TBF - what is a natural feel really.

over a year ago

"The feel of boob jobs are really good in my opinion. Things have certainly improved, such as no visible scarring and the natural feel.

TBF - what is a natural feel really. "

Thank you! X I got my surgery date sorted and I can’t freaking wait

over a year ago

I'd definitely do it if I had the money! I think I'd just want them to look the same as mine currently have no blood relation to eachother

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

I'm about to have weight loss surgery. I know once my weight is settled I'll then be looking at a tummytuck / 360° lift and a boob job.

I'm not doing it for anyone other than myself, my looks, my confidence, my happiness.

over a year ago

"I'd definitely do it if I had the money! I think I'd just want them to look the same as mine currently have no blood relation to eachother "

Haha not even sisters? (I say this about my cats eye when I do them awfully)

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

Spoke to a lady on holiday with gorgeous boobs and was shocked they had been done and some I saw could only be described as comedy tits. Felt terrible as everytime this lady approached had the urge to burst out laughing.

Found it sad.

Each to their own but for me, don't want anesthetic unless I absolutely have to.

But ask me again in a few years when old mother nature does her worst.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

It's your choice obviously and you're right to think it through carefully first. Our preference is for natural regardless of size. The natural varieties, shapes and sizes of our features are part of what make us us.

over a year ago

Best thing I ever did. I love them and get nothing but positive reactions to them.

over a year ago

"Spoke to a lady on holiday with gorgeous boobs and was shocked they had been done and some I saw could only be described as comedy tits. Felt terrible as everytime this lady approached had the urge to burst out laughing.

Found it sad.

Each to their own but for me, don't want anesthetic unless I absolutely have to.

But ask me again in a few years when old mother nature does her worst. "

I mean I thought the same about anaesthesia but nowadays they do that even to remove wisdom teeth

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

"Spoke to a lady on holiday with gorgeous boobs and was shocked they had been done and some I saw could only be described as comedy tits. Felt terrible as everytime this lady approached had the urge to burst out laughing.

Found it sad.

But ask me again in a few years when old mother nature does her worst.

I mean I thought the same about anaesthesia but nowadays they do that even to remove wisdom teeth "

Had a wisdom tooth out some years ago.

Understand why they need to use knockout juice.

Felt they had pulled half my jaw out, well only a bit of it...

over a year ago

"I'd definitely do it if I had the money! I think I'd just want them to look the same as mine currently have no blood relation to eachother

Haha not even sisters? (I say this about my cats eye when I do them awfully) "

Ahahha oh don't get me started on wing liner

Nope not sisters, not even step sisters, ones like nemos lucky fin

over a year ago

I think they look amazing but, considering I kill any plant I get my hands on I'd be too scared to go near them.

over a year ago

My personal preference is natural has a different feel, but implants look and feel just as good nowadays.

over a year ago

"I'd definitely do it if I had the money! I think I'd just want them to look the same as mine currently have no blood relation to eachother

Haha not even sisters? (I say this about my cats eye when I do them awfully)

Ahahha oh don't get me started on wing liner

Nope not sisters, not even step sisters, ones like nemos lucky fin "

u made me giggle

over a year ago

My personal preference is natural has a different feel, but implants look and feel just as good nowadays. "

Personally I feel like enhanced boobs look so fucking good. From a very visual point of view.

I think proportion like anything, plays a big part

By *rivervaderMan
over a year ago

bolton

Looking at your pics your boobs look great if or when you do it’s your decision but in my option don’t spoil your natural beuty

over a year ago

Love yourself. Boobs are just boobs

At your age I was a 32a, I'm now a 32d and it happened naturally after having children.

I hated my body at your age too but now I'm quite happy in my skin.

Ultimately do what is best for you but be prepared for having to have them re done at least once in your life time

over a year ago

I had mine done and have never regretted it helped my confidence at the time as was low x

over a year ago

"I had mine done and have never regretted it helped my confidence at the time as was low x"

They look so good x did the scar tissue heal properly and it’s all good?

X

over a year ago

I think if I had the money I would but the teardrop shaped ones. Just to get back what I have lost from having children and the menopause

over a year ago

"I had mine done and have never regretted it helped my confidence at the time as was low x

They look so good x did the scar tissue heal properly and it’s all good?

X"

Thank you yes all healed really well, and i didn't lose any sensation x

By *inkylipsWoman
over a year ago

Debauchery

Honestly if I could afford it and the up keep (because it’s never just a one off) I probably would have mine done. After breasting 4 babies they are not where they should be. You do what makes you feel happy.

By *ranimallxl5Man
over a year ago

Winchester

My personal preference is natural has a different feel, but implants look and feel just as good nowadays.

Personally I feel like enhanced boobs look so fucking good. From a very visual point of view.

I think proportion like anything, plays a big part "

They do in underwear

Post new Message to Thread