Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why do we love milfs/cougars

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I love a milf / cougar... But i can never put my finger on what it is? Maybe experience, or their older body? Anyone else have the answer? Ha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I love a milf / cougar... But i can never put my finger on what it is? Maybe experience, or their older body? Anyone else have the answer? Ha"

So what happened to the gilfs? Or are we to mature for you?

over a year ago

"I love a milf / cougar... But i can never put my finger on what it is? Maybe experience, or their older body? Anyone else have the answer? Ha

So what happened to the gilfs? Or are we to mature for you? "

Ha. I apologise i forgot about the gilfs

over a year ago

"I love a milf / cougar... But i can never put my finger on what it is? Maybe experience, or their older body? Anyone else have the answer? Ha

So what happened to the gilfs? Or are we to mature for you?

Ha. I apologise i forgot about the gilfs "

You are forgiven xx

By *inkyScot22Man
over a year ago

Anniesland

I think different people like them for different reasons, but I can say, for me, the appeal is the thought of being a sexy toy for an older lady, younger women can't carry off the nonchalance as well, at least in my experience

over a year ago

I think you could be spot on there mate ha! I hope i get the chance with a cougar soon!!

over a year ago

Ime a gilf

over a year ago

"Ime a gilf "

There is no doubt your definatly a gilf

over a year ago

I'd just not group people in to categories other than male or female

over a year ago

For some it might just be,any port in a storm

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

From young guys ive spoken to just in general 18-28ish, its the experience of being with someone who is comfortable sexually and knows what they want.

From my point of view, im not here to teach anyone, i like sex with guys on an equal footing, yes we all bring something different to the table but when someone users the term MILF it just springs to mind they want a teacher

over a year ago

"From young guys ive spoken to just in general 18-28ish, its the experience of being with someone who is comfortable sexually and knows what they want.

From my point of view, im not here to teach anyone, i like sex with guys on an equal footing, yes we all bring something different to the table but when someone users the term MILF it just springs to mind they want a teacher"

For me if someone wants a teacher they will say tilf.

Younger lads just like older woman not neccesserily just want teaching

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"From young guys ive spoken to just in general 18-28ish, its the experience of being with someone who is comfortable sexually and knows what they want.

From my point of view, im not here to teach anyone, i like sex with guys on an equal footing, yes we all bring something different to the table but when someone users the term MILF it just springs to mind they want a teacher

For me if someone wants a teacher they will say tilf.

Younger lads just like older woman not neccesserily just want teaching"

but dont forget i was speaking just in my opinion, didnt say it was true for every young guy

over a year ago

When I was younger (20) I dated a 27y/o woman and to me she was OLD, yet I saw it as a challenge to pull an older woman. She saw it as a challenge to fuck a young cock again so it was a win/win situation. As I got older the lure of women older than myself lost it's appeal as I felt that younger girls were/are becoming further out of my reach so I prefer to stick to women +/- 3 years of my own age as I know I'll have to shag women in their 50s when I hit 50 myself.

Having said all that, Siren is 6 years younger than me so maybe I'll still be shagging 40-somethings when I'm in my 50s lol.

(please take this post as very much tongue in cheek as I take people as I find them).

over a year ago

I love watching them tremble, pmsl. Although do tend to make sure they are not too young! xx

over a year ago

Would pass up a virgin 100/100 times for sex with someone with some miles on the clock gilf is über good love you all

over a year ago

I love milfs/gilfs, just because they are more experienced and often have a better understanding of how to pleasure a guy and they always seem to look sexier in lingerie! As today too many younger females are stick thin and I don't think that looks right! You cannot beet a woman in stockings suspenders with sexy curves...

If there are any out there come get me xx

over a year ago

for me i love milfs, gilfs , cougers ect, because its pure no strings dirty sex , the best sex iv ever had was with a women in her 50s when i was 26 , i wrote a brief account of this in the stories & fantasies section about a week ago

By *arkstaffsMan
over a year ago

Rugeley

As much as I love all ladies I really love older girls even more!

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Any message with MILF or Cougar in it gets deleted from my inbox.

And any one which refers to me as an older lady also gets deleted.

I'm an individual and anyone who doesn't see me as that is not someone I want to spend time with.

By *red and florenceCouple
over a year ago

whitstable

I'm a milf and a gilf... Lol..

over a year ago

What about us younger women? At least our bits and bobs are still in good condition

over a year ago

some womens bods do really get better with age. they fill out in the right places

nothing like a well rounded MILFs ass

over a year ago

"I'm a milf and a gilf... Lol.."

Me too I think!

over a year ago

The Americans have a lot to anwser for..

Perhaps I'm too Englishified (did I just creat a new word? lol). For me it's Lady, female, woman or women, girlfriend, wife.

over a year ago

whitstable

I still have an ok figure for 45...

over a year ago

I'm a mum but don't think I'd call myself a Milf, it's for others to decide surely?

over a year ago

whitstable

Lol I said it very tongue in cheek, this isn't a serious debate, it's light hearted fun.. Xx

over a year ago

terms of endearment . Maybe a bit crude to some but there's no need to be offended if someone refers to someone else as a milf , gilf or couger , its just their way of saying they find you attractive

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"terms of endearment . Maybe a bit crude to some but there's no need to be offended if someone refers to someone else as a milf , gilf or couger , its just their way of saying they find you attractive"

I reserve the right to take offence at anything I consider offensive.

Just as some men of Afro-Caribbean origins are entitle to, and do take offence at being referred to as nothing more than a Big Black Cock.

There are many who consider these terms to be acceptable compliments. I do not.

And I am deeply unlikely to find attractiveness in anyone who reduces me to my age and expects me to swoon as a result.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"And I am deeply unlikely to find attractiveness in anyone who reduces me to my age and expects me to swoon as a result."

Me too. And MILF is a strange term to use for older women anyway, unless you know they have children. Cougar is a name for a predatory woman who looks for younger men, so perhaps the younger men should be patient! As for 'more miles on the clock', I'm not a flippin car!

Someone who reduces grown women to a concept deserves to be ignored. Just my opinion, of course!

over a year ago

"I'd just not group people in to categories other than male or female "
Fully agree i find it very indignant

over a year ago

I might be one of those?

X

over a year ago

hmm foe me its maturity . Actually being able to have a decent conversation before and after . Not to mention they generally know what they like and what they doing .

over a year ago

"I love a milf / cougar... But i can never put my finger on what it is? Maybe experience, or their older body? Anyone else have the answer? Ha"

Dear Confused,

Small clits are often difficult to locate. However, you should be aware that the age of the clit has nothing to do with it.

The answer, as far as I know, is 42.

Chin up, Benice Proops. x

over a year ago

So what happened to the gilfs? Or are we to mature for you? "

what about megagilfs? oh sorry that would be macrophilia.

over a year ago

"terms of endearment . Maybe a bit crude to some but there's no need to be offended if someone refers to someone else as a milf , gilf or couger , its just their way of saying they find you attractive

I reserve the right to take offence at anything I consider offensive.

Just as some men of Afro-Caribbean origins are entitle to, and do take offence at being referred to as nothing more than a Big Black Cock.

There are many who consider these terms to be acceptable compliments. I do not.

And I am deeply unlikely to find attractiveness in anyone who reduces me to my age and expects me to swoon as a result."

By *wencatWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

more confident as we get older know what we want

over a year ago

"I think different people like them for different reasons, but I can say, for me, the appeal is the thought of being a sexy toy for an older lady, younger women can't carry off the nonchalance as well, at least in my experience"

What if the mum is 19 lol that theory is oot the window not all mums are older

over a year ago

"Any message with MILF or Cougar in it gets deleted from my inbox.

I'm an individual and anyone who doesn't see me as that is not someone I want to spend time with."

I use the filters, so much easier

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Any message with MILF or Cougar in it gets deleted from my inbox.

I'm an individual and anyone who doesn't see me as that is not someone I want to spend time with.

I use the filters, so much easier "

I use the filters. But I even get messages from 30 somethings looking for milfs/cougars - I'm still 30 something! (just

over a year ago

I love the young guys who say things like they like older woman as girls their own age just arnt very good in bed and i think, well if someone your age isnt good enough sexually for you what do you think you can do for me

i dont think they think that one thro very well lol

Id say the age group i get the most mail from on here and guys between 18 to 25 and to be honest i just dont get it at all

I cant look at a 18/21 year old kid and see a sexual object so cant understand how they can look at me and think....mmmm sex lets mail her

i put it down to their hormones and the fact at that age most lads will fuck anything that moves

By *ethany10Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

We men will fuck anything at any age!

By *orset manMan
over a year ago

Bournemouth

what is a gilf?

over a year ago

When i was 18 at uni i dated a 26 year old for 3 months. The sex was unbelievable and she was kinkier than just about anyone i've ever met. Had me doing things and expanding my mind expedentially. We had a bit in commmon in terms of loudrock music and going to gigs, both had long hair too but it was sexually that we gelled. She also coined my username. Reckon it's why i'm drawn to slightly busty kinky older women with a kind of anything goes attitude.

over a year ago

"I love the young guys who say things like they like older woman as girls their own age just arnt very good in bed and i think, well if someone your age isnt good enough sexually for you what do you think you can do for me

i dont think they think that one thro very well lol

Id say the age group i get the most mail from on here and guys between 18 to 25 and to be honest i just dont get it at all

I cant look at a 18/21 year old kid and see a sexual object so cant understand how they can look at me and think....mmmm sex lets mail her

i put it down to their hormones and the fact at that age most lads will fuck anything that moves "

Agree with most of the above. We wouldn't intentionally meet with a very young girl or guy. In respect of older women.It seems the sexual confidence that many woman have is an attraction for lots of men.

over a year ago

" In respect of older women.It seems the sexual confidence that many woman have is an attraction for lots of men. "

This x1000 for me

over a year ago

I find younger are easy going and willing to do new things.

over a year ago

"I find younger are easy going and willing to do new things. "

Box=Tick

over a year ago

"I find younger are easy going and willing to do new things.

Box=Tick

"

and can be fun to be around . lol

over a year ago

Box=Tick

and can be fun to be around . lol "

I'm eager and willing!

over a year ago

"I find younger are easy going and willing to do new things. "

i have found that too

I have to be honest i have met a hand full of young guys and because they know they arnt very experienced and because a lot meet them because older women can teach them things if they are doing something and its not quite to my liking they welcome the advice in telling them, try it like this, i prefer it like that, i have met a few older guys who have got quite offended when i have suggested they may want to try it a different way, i had one guy when i told him what he was doing wasnt really to my likings and i asked him to do it abother way and he got the huff saying he'd never had any complaints before

so young guys are good in that way they mostly welcome constructive criticism and advice where as lots of older guys already think they know how to please every women with their years of experience and offen get offended if you suggest they may want to try another way

over a year ago

Box=Tick

and can be fun to be around . lol "

I'm a dour scottish bastard. Kinky as fuck though!

over a year ago

i have found that too

I have to be honest i have met a hand full of young guys and because they know they arnt very experienced and because a lot meet them because older women can teach them things if they are doing something and its not quite to my liking they welcome the advice in telling them, try it like this, i prefer it like that, i have met a few older guys who have got quite offended when i have suggested they may want to try it a different way, i had one guy when i told him what he was doing wasnt really to my likings and i asked him to do it abother way and he got the huff saying he'd never had any complaints before

so young guys are good in that way they mostly welcome constructive criticism and advice where as lots of older guys already think they know how to please every women with their years of experience and offen get offended if you suggest they may want to try another way"

As the Pixies sang "That's edu-cational!"

over a year ago

Box=Tick

I'm a dour scottish bastard. Kinky as fuck though!"

Just how i like my men , I bet i am more kinky , lol you should see my BOX OF TRICKS.

over a year ago

Box=Tick

I'm a dour scottish bastard. Kinky as fuck though! Just how i like my men , I bet i am more kinky , lol you should see my BOX OF TRICKS. "

I'd love to see it. Maybe we could have a kink off! Decide the winner!

over a year ago

Box=Tick

I'm a dour scottish bastard. Kinky as fuck though! Just how i like my men , I bet i am more kinky , lol you should see my BOX OF TRICKS.

I'd love to see it. Maybe we could have a kink off! Decide the winner! "

ooo what fun xxxx chastity for you for hours first and i have the key .. as you look at me playing with my bi girls friends locked up and after i may let you at a blow up doll in the cage , lol And we are just getting started , lol

over a year ago

Box=Tick

I'm a dour scottish bastard. Kinky as fuck though! Just how i like my men , I bet i am more kinky , lol you should see my BOX OF TRICKS.

I'd love to see it. Maybe we could have a kink off! Decide the winner! ooo what fun xxxx chastity for you for hours first and i have the key .. as you look at me playing with my bi girls friends locked up and after i may let you at a blow up doll in the cage , lol And we are just getting started , lol "

Great. Lets do it!

over a year ago

whitstable

A gilf is gran Instead of mum lol it should be taken light heartedly! Im a Mama of 6 nd a granny! Happy swinging everyone whatever floats your boat!!

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Ime a gilf "
wow

over a year ago

"I love a milf / cougar... But i can never put my finger on what it is?"

I like to pretend they are my mate's mum.

over a year ago

"lol you should see my BOX OF TRICKS. "

now there's an offer only an idiot would refuse.

Post new Message to Thread