over a year ago

Solihull

Looking after a friends puppy and wow what a great ice breaker

Never had so many women stop and chat on our evening walk

Might go on dragons den with a "rent a cute puppy business"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I must be living in the wrong area, as I don't get to see many singletons walking their dogs!

By *layfullsam OP   Man
over a year ago

Solihull

mind you ive no idea that they were singletons, hubby could have been at home !

over a year ago

works even better with babies, often thought about opening a cresh, you get payed for looking after the babies, rent them out to single men to take to the shops and pull, mrs swinger doughts the legality tho

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"works even better with babies, often thought about opening a cresh, you get payed for looking after the babies, rent them out to single men to take to the shops and pull, mrs swinger doughts the legality tho "

Yes, my ex husband used to love going to the park on his own with him causse he got chatted up

By *layfullsam OP   Man
over a year ago

Solihull

"works even better with babies, often thought about opening a cresh, you get payed for looking after the babies, rent them out to single men to take to the shops and pull, mrs swinger doughts the legality tho "
i tried it with a baby before but to be honest they crawl so slowly it took me an hour and i hadnt managed to get out of the front gate !

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Big SA guy, owns a pub near me, has a teensy-weensy Bichon Frise...total fanny magnet for all the girls, though he's happily married, likes to pretend to pull

over a year ago

"works even better with babies, often thought about opening a cresh, you get payed for looking after the babies, rent them out to single men to take to the shops and pull, mrs swinger doughts the legality tho i tried it with a baby before but to be honest they crawl so slowly it took me an hour and i hadnt managed to get out of the front gate ! "
not sure your quite qualified for the job

By *layfullsam OP   Man
over a year ago

Solihull

"works even better with babies, often thought about opening a cresh, you get payed for looking after the babies, rent them out to single men to take to the shops and pull, mrs swinger doughts the legality tho i tried it with a baby before but to be honest they crawl so slowly it took me an hour and i hadnt managed to get out of the front gate ! not sure your quite qualified for the job "

Dam thats another sure fire way of getting me laid out of the window

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Seemed to have adopted a stray pussy who poked his head round the open backdoor a couple of nights ago.

It has just become a manic stalker after midnight

Post new Message to Thread