Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do i look fat in this , lol

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I ask john all the time .. I am 14 / 12 jeans and feel fat he say i am mad and i dont .. I was alot bigger one time and still see myself like it ... lol you like me ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I ask john all the time .. I am 14 / 12 jeans and feel fat he say i am mad and i dont .. I was alot bigger one time and still see myself like it ... lol you like me ? "

At the risk of sounding cringe worthy if those are recent pics I wouldnt have said you look remotely anywhere near big enough for a 14

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I know what you mean Jo, I used to be a size 16 bordering onto an 18.

I'm now finding size 12 jeans are loose on me, but I still see myself as a size 16/18

over a year ago

Im always moaning..never satisfied..lol

You are bootiful the way you are x

over a year ago

"I ask john all the time .. I am 14 / 12 jeans and feel fat he say i am mad and i dont .. I was alot bigger one time and still see myself like it ... lol you like me ?

At the risk of sounding cringe worthy if those are recent pics I wouldnt have said you look remotely anywhere near big enough for a 14"

well i get in size 12 but feel 18 , lol i know its mind over matter , lol

over a year ago

"I ask john all the time .. I am 14 / 12 jeans and feel fat he say i am mad and i dont .. I was alot bigger one time and still see myself like it ... lol you like me ?

At the risk of sounding cringe worthy if those are recent pics I wouldnt have said you look remotely anywhere near big enough for a 14 well i get in size 12 but feel 18 , lol i know its mind over matter , lol "

Well as teh ladty said above I think you look absolutely gorgeous xx

over a year ago

I've always said if my man is happy the way I am that is all that matters..the moment he goes off the boil then its straight to cosmetic surgery for me hahaa. I always strive to keep myself looking good but I have got certain bits which im just not happy with no matter what i do

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I always think I look fat in things o-

over a year ago

"I always think I look fat in things o-"
I do too xx like today at lunch had this new dress on and john said looked lovely i was holding my arms over tummy , lol

over a year ago

I am fat so I look fat in whatever I wear

By *atinaBabeCouple
over a year ago

casa caliente

hey hun i do feel the same im size 12 14 and feel sometimes like whale hahaha xxx

By *iverpoolcpl1Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

You look stunning in your photos x

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

If you were to put up an avatar of you in a bath of lard, then I would say yes.

Oh sorry, that's in this fat.

over a year ago

I was a 24, now a 14. Some days I feel bigger than others. I think it depends on your mood and what you eat. I don't bother about sizes. As long as it fits I'm happy. I have stuff from 12 to 18 and it all fits. just be happy!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"I always think I look fat in things o- I do too xx like today at lunch had this new dress on and john said looked lovely i was holding my arms over tummy , lol "

My smiley didn't work lol was.meant to be this one I always look fat because I am fat lol

over a year ago

"I always think I look fat in things o- I do too xx like today at lunch had this new dress on and john said looked lovely i was holding my arms over tummy , lol

My smiley didn't work lol was.meant to be this one I always look fat because I am fat lol "

I think i could be size 10 feel 18 , lol just all in my head now .. i drive john mad , lol

By *uggers nemesisCouple
over a year ago

london

"I ask john all the time .. I am 14 / 12 jeans and feel fat he say i am mad and i dont .. I was alot bigger one time and still see myself like it ... lol you like me ? "
Jo listen to your husband when he tells you, you are gorgeous,we cant wait to come to your boat and party x

over a year ago

"I ask john all the time .. I am 14 / 12 jeans and feel fat he say i am mad and i dont .. I was alot bigger one time and still see myself like it ... lol you like me ? Jo listen to your husband when he tells you, you are gorgeous,we cant wait to come to your boat and party x"
we sall have to have a boat party xx heven on here ..rain or sun its a little peace of heven xxx

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

You look really good. Fat? No way.

By *uggers nemesisCouple
over a year ago

london

"I ask john all the time .. I am 14 / 12 jeans and feel fat he say i am mad and i dont .. I was alot bigger one time and still see myself like it ... lol you like me ? Jo listen to your husband when he tells you, you are gorgeous,we cant wait to come to your boat and party x we sall have to have a boat party xx heven on here ..rain or sun its a little peace of heven xxx"
with a bit of notice we can be there x

over a year ago

Fa heavens sakes Jo... Ive seen more fat on a tomato...

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

At the risk of sounding cringe worthy if those are recent pics I wouldnt have said you look remotely anywhere near big enough for a 14 well i get in size 12 but feel 18 , lol i know its mind over matter , lol "

Go get hypnotised.. doesnt sound healthy to me.

you have a good figure from pics .

Post new Message to Thread