Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cock pics - i LOVE them!!!

Jump to newest

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

Dont know why so many moan about them really.

If i am expexted to suck on or sit on a cock - i like to have a damn good look at what it looks like first!!!

hehehehe

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Dont know why so many moan about them really.

If i am expexted to suck on or sit on a cock - i like to have a damn good look at what it looks like first!!!

hehehehe"

Naughty naughty debz

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

cheeky!!!

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

Well.....you dont buy furniture out of a catalogue or off a web site without a thorough inspection first do ya,

hahahahahahahehehehehehehehehehe

Reply privately

over a year ago

To be honest, I like them too!

However, I just do not like being sent a cock pic with nothing else as an attachment for a first message!

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Well.....you dont buy furniture out of a catalogue or off a web site without a thorough inspection first do ya,

hahahahahahahehehehehehehehehehe "

i totally agree - they are pretty fascinating little creatures!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pic sent for critique

x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I lies um too

specially the banana shaped ones that look like they could fook ya round a corner

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well.....you dont buy furniture out of a catalogue or off a web site without a thorough inspection first do ya,

i totally agree - they are pretty fascinating little creatures!"

They can be right buggers at times!

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

hehehehe"

A girl after my own heart, I thought it was just meeeeeeeee

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paul can be fast asleep and still have a lob on how does that work

Reply privately

over a year ago

i totally agree - they are pretty fascinating little creatures!

They can be right buggers at times!"

well you wouldnt want that on the end of ya nose now would ya

Reply privately

over a year ago

Eh so a full body shot + nude + rising to the occasion would look good?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well as long as you have a face shot too, of course

tut.we gals aint that shallow ya know

Reply privately

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

hehehehe"

quite free to look at mine any time

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"Paul can be fast asleep and still have a lob on how does that work "

Can i borrow you two for a weekend????

Reply privately

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

it`s natures way of keeping it in full working order

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Paul can be fast asleep and still have a lob on how does that work

Can i borrow you two for a weekend????"

Now let me think ... ok I've thought that's a yes lol xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

it`s natures way of keeping it in full working order "

lol

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"Pic sent for critique

x

"

I WOULD

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

Can i borrow you two for a weekend????

Now let me think ... ok I've thought that's a yes lol xx"

**SMILES .....ALOT!!!!**

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/10/09 21:09:53]

Reply privately

over a year ago

im glad u ladys like em ill have tpo do a few for ya just to make u hapy

Reply privately

By *of 9Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"im glad u ladys like em ill have tpo do a few for ya just to make u hapy"

Actually we do like them... when they are part of an overall good profile... not when they are ALL you have on offer Sure you have but those who do not... they should try harder...

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"im glad u ladys like em ill have tpo do a few for ya just to make u hapy"

Ooooooooooooooh if you must

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"im glad u ladys like em ill have tpo do a few for ya just to make u hapy

Actually we do like them... when they are part of an overall good profile... not when they are ALL you have on offer Sure you have but those who do not... they should try harder... "

But is that not really what we are looking for

Reply privately

By *of 9Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

Actually we do like them... when they are part of an overall good profile... not when they are ALL you have on offer Sure you have but those who do not... they should try harder...

But is that not really what we are looking for "

What do you mean, my girl? Surely you want moe than the sight of a bit of flesh????

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

I'd rather experience it than look at pics of it! They're always better in the flesh anyway! xx

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

What do you mean, my girl? Surely you want moe than the sight of a bit of flesh???? "

Is there anything else?

Reply privately

By *of 9Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

What do you mean, my girl? Surely you want moe than the sight of a bit of flesh????

Is there anything else?"

I am surprised that you would ask this question... I would insist on a picture of a chocolate willy... simply to determine the size of it... and then make a calculation regarding its calorific value, fat content etc.... but for sex??? Surely you must want your man to offer a bit more before assimilating him?

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"I'd rather experience it than look at pics of it! They're always better in the flesh anyway! xx"

Well opf course - that goes without saying, but a good perve BEFORE hand is always good

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Is there anything else?

I am surprised that you would ask this question... I would insist on a picture of a chocolate willy... simply to determine the size of it... and then make a calculation regarding its calorific value, fat content etc.... but for sex??? Surely you must want your man to offer a bit more before assimilating him? "

Assimilate?

I want to fck and the only chocolate I want has no calorofic value other than losing weight

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"I'd rather experience it than look at pics of it! They're always better in the flesh anyway! xx

Well opf course - that goes without saying, but a good perve BEFORE hand is always good "

yes - have to agree!!!

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"I'd rather experience it than look at pics of it! They're always better in the flesh anyway! xx

Well opf course - that goes without saying, but a good perve BEFORE hand is always good

yes - have to agree!!!"

Just been sent a very tasty cock pic, shame he lives too far away, maybe have to make November a month of travelling

Reply privately

By *of 9Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

Is there anything else?

I am surprised that you would ask this question... I would insist on a picture of a chocolate willy... simply to determine the size of it... and then make a calculation regarding its calorific value, fat content etc.... but for sex??? Surely you must want your man to offer a bit more before assimilating him?

Assimilate?

I want to fck and the only chocolate I want has no calorofic value other than losing weight

"

Surely, you mean there is more to sensuality that "fucking" as you refer to it? I expected that we had evolved a bit more ?

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

yes - have to agree!!!

Just been sent a very tasty cock pic, shame he lives too far away, maybe have to make November a month of travelling"

Pass the pic over LOL

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Is there anything else?

Assimilate?

Surely, you mean there is more to sensuality that "fucking" as you refer to it? I expected that we had evolved a bit more ?"

Depends what u want out of sex

Brains or brawn

Brains are ok but prefer the actual feeling of cock

Reply privately

By *of 9Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

Is there anything else?

Assimilate?

Surely, you mean there is more to sensuality that "fucking" as you refer to it? I expected that we had evolved a bit more ?

Brains or brawn

Brains are ok but prefer the actual feeling of cock"

so... are we saying... the act of intercourse has been reduced to simple insertion? Enlighten me, please

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Is there anything else?

Assimilate?

Brains or brawn

so... are we saying... the act of intercourse has been reduced to simple insertion? Enlighten me, please "

Well suffice to say, if the instrument is not large enough, why bother??

Reply privately

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Is there anything else?

Assimilate?

Brains or brawn

so... are we saying... the act of intercourse has been reduced to simple insertion? Enlighten me, please

Well suffice to say, if the instrument is not large enough, why bother??"

It has nothing to do with size - trust me - have played with guys with pretty big cocks and they usually can't keep it up- give me average any day!

Reply privately

By *of 9Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

Is there anything else?

Assimilate?

Brains or brawn

Well suffice to say, if the instrument is not large enough, why bother??"

Irrespective of precision of machine tool responsible for tool..... independent of whether dimension suffices.... is that all humans on this planet have left to assimilate? Should that be the case... I must take action immediately

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Is there anything else?

Assimilate?

Brains or brawn

Well suffice to say, if the instrument is not large enough, why bother??

It has nothing to do with size - trust me - have played with guys with pretty big cocks and they usually can't keep it up- give me average any day!"

Oh trust me

I've had some big ones and jeez did they know what they were doing

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

yes - have to agree!!!

Just been sent a very tasty cock pic, shame he lives too far away, maybe have to make November a month of travelling

Pass the pic over LOL"

poo there is no way to forward on here,

**perve perve perve, hehehe**

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

Is there anything else?

Assimilate?

Brains or brawn

Brains are ok but prefer the actual feeling of cock"

What about when you want to fuck his brains out....LOL

No good to any of us then are they, hehehehe

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

yes - have to agree!!!

Pass the pic over LOL

**perve perve perve, hehehe**"

OK I'm a perve

Tell me who on here isn't?

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

yes - have to agree!!!

Pass the pic over LOL

OK I'm a perve

Tell me who on here isn't?"

I was meaning me!!!!

Teeeeheeeeeheeeeeeee

But join the club

Reply privately

By *of 9Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

yes - have to agree!!!

Pass the pic over LOL

OK I'm a perve

Tell me who on here isn't?"

Well, clearly I distance myself from that attribution - thank you very much. Applied logic has to be the way forward.

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

yes - have to agree!!!

Pass the pic over LOL

OK I'm a perve

I was meaning me!!!!

Teeeeheeeeeheeeeeeee

But join the club"

Hey thought I founded it

Member of PA

perve's anonymous

If you don;t feel like perving ring me, I'll talk you into it lol

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"

But join the club

Hey thought I founded it

Member of PA

perve's anonymous

If you don;t feel like perving ring me, I'll talk you into it lol"

oooooooooooooooooooooh i shall

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/10/09 21:50:05]

Reply privately

By *of 9Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

yes - have to agree!!!

Pass the pic over LOL

OK I'm a perve

I was meaning me!!!!

Teeeeheeeeeheeeeeeee

But join the club

Hey thought I founded it

Member of PA

perve's anonymous

If you don;t feel like perving ring me, I'll talk you into it lol"

Think perhaps you ought to be taught a lesson in pure logic and precision instruments?

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"

Well, clearly I distance myself from that attribution - thank you very much. Applied logic has to be the way forward."

Logic and sex???

Reply privately

over a year ago

(Imaganing debutante now drowning in a sea of unsolicited cock pics)

Lucky girl!

;-)

x

Reply privately

By *of 9Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"

Well, clearly I distance myself from that attribution - thank you very much. Applied logic has to be the way forward.

Logic and sex???"

Logic IS SEXY - that is where this location is lacking... in evolution amongst other things....

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Think perhaps you ought to be taught a lesson in pure logic and precision instruments? "

Instruments, too cold and clinical for me

Prefer warmth and feeling

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"Think perhaps you ought to be taught a lesson in pure logic and precision instruments?

Instruments, too cold and clinical for me

Prefer warmth and feeling"

I am with you on this one Aqua, not too keen on the toys unless by oneself - much prefer the touch and warm feeling of hot flesh

Hm, yumyum

Reply privately

By *of 9Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"(Imaganing debutante now drowning in a sea of unsolicited cock pics)

Lucky girl!

;-)

x"

What a way to expire.... without logic?

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"

I am with you on this one Aqua, not too keen on the toys unless by oneself - much prefer the touch and warm feeling of hot flesh

Hm, yumyum "

Well I used to think that

But when you find the real thing, you do know the difference

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"(Imaganing debutante now drowning in a sea of unsolicited cock pics)

Lucky girl!

;-)

x

What a way to expire.... without logic? "

Stuff the logic if i got a sea of cocks

Time to just enjoy me thinks

Reply privately

By *of 9Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"

Hm, yumyum

But when you find the real thing, you do know the difference"

What is the real thing in human terms?

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/10/09 22:03:03]

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"

Hm, yumyum

But when you find the real thing, you do know the difference"

The real thing???

Whats more real than the cock itself??? And the sexy person attatched to it???

Toys can enhance on occaision - but much prefer the raw hot sex myself.

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"

Hm, yumyum

What is the real thing in human terms? "

What I have and obviously you don't

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"

Hm, yumyum

The real thing???

Toys can enhance on occaision - but much prefer the raw hot sex myself."

My point exactly

Reply privately

By *of 9Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"

Hm, yumyum

The real thing???

My point exactly"

Lets summarise....the camp is divided into two, one side arguing the need for nothing other than the fleshy extension of the male human body commonly refered to as cock for their pleasure... without any additional attributes to please the recipient socket. Right?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Hm, yumyum

The real thing???

My point exactly

Lets summarise....the camp is divided into two, one side arguing the need for nothing other than the fleshy extension of the male human body commonly refered to as cock for their pleasure... without any additional attributes to please the recipient socket. Right? "

and the other side???

Reply privately

By *of 9Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"

Hm, yumyum

The real thing???

My point exactly

Lets summarise....the camp is divided into two, one side arguing the need for nothing other than the fleshy extension of the male human body commonly refered to as cock for their pleasure... without any additional attributes to please the recipient socket. Right?

and the other side???"

The other side appears to require more stimualtion ata higher, more sophisticated, complex level - clearly this makes that cam more suceptible to attack from outside intelligent life. Having said that, this camp will according to my calculations experience more complex, lasting and fulfilling pleasure at several levels

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"

Hm, yumyum

The real thing???

My point exactly

Lets summarise....the camp is divided into two, one side arguing the need for nothing other than the fleshy extension of the male human body commonly refered to as cock for their pleasure... without any additional attributes to please the recipient socket. Right? "

The case for the defence

the 'fleshy extension of the male human body' has all the feelings and substance that has been available for millenia.

and does not need batteries

Reply privately

By *xdirtyboyxxMan
over a year ago

chorley

lmfao

Reply privately

By *of 9Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"

Hm, yumyum

The real thing???

My point exactly

The case for the defence

the 'fleshy extension of the male human body' has all the feelings and substance that has been available for millenia.

and does not need batteries "

True, this is indeed a logical argument in favour of the fleshy extension! However, the fleshy extensions are prone to attack from outside microcosms including distraction of the humanly fallible male mind

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"

Hm, yumyum

The real thing???

My point exactly

The case for the defence

True, this is indeed a logical argument in favour of the fleshy extension! However, the fleshy extensions are prone to attack from outside microcosms including distraction of the humanly fallible male mind "

Not when they are with me

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

lmfao "

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, nice cock pic

Reply privately

By *of 9Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

lmfao "

Ah, a humanly fallible mind has entered. It would be interesting for data update to see if there is any logic available here?

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"

The real thing???

My point exactly

The case for the defence

True, this is indeed a logical argument in favour of the fleshy extension! However, the fleshy extensions are prone to attack from outside microcosms including distraction of the humanly fallible male mind "

Sounds like you have suffered Limp Dick syndrome here.

Get a life.

Get a dick

Reply privately

By *of 9Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"

The real thing???

My point exactly

The case for the defence

True, this is indeed a logical argument in favour of the fleshy extension! However, the fleshy extensions are prone to attack from outside microcosms including distraction of the humanly fallible male mind

Get a life.

Get a dick "

Now why would I want to do that? It lacks logic and intelligence so it alone would never satisfy my needs

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

lmfao

Ah, a humanly fallible mind has entered. It would be interesting for data update to see if there is any logic available here? "

WHAT a load of bollox.

A cock's not for life, its for christmas.

No logic required there !!!

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

**sings**

COCK PRESERVATION SOCIETY

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

lmfao

Ah, a humanly fallible mind has entered. It would be interesting for data update to see if there is any logic available here? "

Logic?

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

lmfao

Ah, a humanly fallible mind has entered. It would be interesting for data update to see if there is any logic available here?

WHAT a load of bollox.

A cock's not for life, its for christmas.

No logic required there !!!"

Birthday's and Bank holidays

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"**sings**

COCK PRESERVATION SOCIETY "

You're only supposed to blow the bloody balls off

Reply privately

over a year ago

"**sings**

You're only supposed to blow the bloody balls off"

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"

The real thing???

My point exactly

The case for the defence

Get a life.

Get a dick

Now why would I want to do that? It lacks logic and intelligence so it alone would never satisfy my needs"

Well if a limp dick and a bunch of batteries satisfies your needs - then you go for it girl.

I myself prefer a good cock - and there are plenty on here - which is why i am here.

I could ask why others are......

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"**sings**

"

Keep up

Think The Italian Job

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"**sings**

GREAT retort there ma lady.

But i prefer to blow it allllll

Reply privately

over a year ago

"**sings**

Keep up

Think The Italian Job"

I knew what it was, it was still enough to make my eyes water tho!!!!

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"**sings**

Keep up

Think The Italian Job

I knew what it was, it was still enough to make my eyes water tho!!!! "

Oh promise I'll be gentle lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"**sings**

Keep up

Think The Italian Job

Oh promise I'll be gentle lol"

Only at first ????

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"**sings**

Keep up

Think The Italian Job

Only at first ???? "

Depends if you've got the hard flesh required

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ive got a headache reading all this ... im confused i need some cock

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Ive got a headache reading all this ... im confused i need some cock "

Simple

Do you wanna see what you are getting?

Do you prefer real or mechanical?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"**sings**

Keep up

Think The Italian Job

Only at first ????

Depends if you've got the hard flesh required"

Errrrrr lemmie check, ,

does a small portion still count?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"**sings**

loving it...

don't want any minis tho... gotta be full sized

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"

Errrrrr lemmie check, ,

does a small portion still count? "

Size not important

A small portion can satisfy just as well as a feast

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ive got a headache reading all this ... im confused i need some cock

Simple

Do you wanna see what you are getting?

Do you prefer real or mechanical?"

Well i dont mind if i dont get to see a pic of their cock before hand but prefer hands on for defo

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Errrrrr lemmie check, ,

Size not important

A small portion can satisfy just as well as a feast"

Yey bargain bucket is just as filling as a family feast wayhey

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"

Errrrrr lemmie check, ,

Size not important

Yey bargain bucket is just as filling as a family feast wayhey "

Very nicely put

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Errrrrr lemmie check, ,

Size not important

A small portion can satisfy just as well as a feast"

Whoooooo hoooooo!!!!! a shag AND breakfast??????

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"

Errrrrr lemmie check, ,

Size not important

Very nicely put "

Finger lickin good

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Errrrrr lemmie check, ,

Size not important

Very nicely put "

One piece and chips would do me at the moment lol

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"

Errrrrr lemmie check, ,

Size not important

Very nicely put

Finger lickin good"

Flaming brill

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"

Errrrrr lemmie check, ,

Size not important

Very nicely put

Finger lickin good

Flaming brill "

Would you like that maxed up

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"

Errrrrr lemmie check, ,

Size not important

Very nicely put

Finger lickin good

Flaming brill

Would you like that maxed up"

ooooooooooooooooooooh yea,

Can i have a shake with that?????

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"

Errrrrr lemmie check, ,

Size not important

Very nicely put

Finger lickin good

Flaming brill

Would you like that maxed up

ooooooooooooooooooooh yea,

Can i have a shake with that?????"

You'd have to ask the guy first lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Smoothie???

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"Smoothie??? "

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!

You changed ya pick and confused me there!!!!

Extra lashings of cream please

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Smoothie???

Extra lashings of cream please"

whipped?

or just the cream?

Reply privately

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Smoothie???

whipped?

or just the cream? "

body lotion for me strawberry flavoured please

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Smoothie??? "

A face appears and we talking about Cocks

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"Smoothie???

whipped?

or just the cream? "

Ooooooooh am partial to a bit of whipped now and again

Reply privately

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Smoothie???

whipped?

or just the cream?

Ooooooooh am partial to a bit of whipped now and again"

whipped or whipping

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Smoothie???

whipped?

or just the cream?

Ooooooooh am partial to a bit of whipped now and again"

Debs gets extra s, in my little black book now

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"Smoothie???

A face appears and we talking about Cocks"

Yes that confused me too, hehehehe

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Smoothie???

Yes that confused me too, hehehehe"

it was from another thread

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Smoothie???

it was from another thread "

OMG no more plums has outed himself hello smiler

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"Smoothie???

whipped?

or just the cream?

Ooooooooh am partial to a bit of whipped now and again

Debs gets extra s, in my little black book now "

OOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhHHHHhhhhh

Now THATs nice to know

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Smoothie???

OMG no more plums has outed himself hello smiler"

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Smoothie???

it was from another thread "

The smoothie, face or cock

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Smoothie???

The smoothie, face or cock"

face

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"Smoothie???

The smoothie, face or cock

face "

Phew - back to normality again now.

I was all on edge there.

Now do all us lovely ladies and show us ya cock

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did I miss a face here this evening that has now disappeared ?????

xx xx

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Did I miss a face here this evening that has now disappeared ?????

xx xx"

Yep you did

and such a nice face, but no cock lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

xx xx

Yep you did

and such a nice face, but no cock lol"

Awwwwwwwwww typical !!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

xx xx

Yep you did

Awwwwwwwwww typical !!!!!

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

xx xx

Yep you did

He has gone quiet for a minute there - so maybe getting us a pic???

Or is that wishful thinking on my part????

Reply privately

over a year ago

xx xx

Yep you did

Or is that wishful thinking on my part????"

Well make sure you give me a nudge if he does !!! don't want to miss out again lol xx

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

xx xx

Yep you did

Well make sure you give me a nudge if he does !!! don't want to miss out again lol xx"

ooooooh i will do hunny, i sure will

Reply privately

over a year ago

xx xx

Yep you did

Well make sure you give me a nudge if he does !!! don't want to miss out again lol xx

ooooooh i will do hunny, i sure will "

Better be fast, its not gonna last long ,

the piccie I mean

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

xx xx

Yep you did

ooooooh i will do hunny, i sure will

Better be fast, its not gonna last long ,

the piccie I mean "

Wayheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

We get a cock pic on our cock thread.

Cheers hunny

Reply privately

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

if your quick you can have another lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"if your quick you can have another lol"

Oooo, you have talent!

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Everyones going avatar mad tonight

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"if your quick you can have another lol"

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

Yummy yummy

THANK YOU

Reply privately

over a year ago

OMG should my innocent eyes be seeing all this

Reply privately

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

"OMG should my innocent eyes be seeing all this "

he he he he just enjoy

Reply privately

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

"if your quick you can have another lol

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

Yummy yummy

THANK YOU "

glad you approve

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"OMG should my innocent eyes be seeing all this

he he he he just enjoy "

MmmmMMMMmmmmmmMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm

Just had a look at all ya other pics now too

Reply privately

over a year ago

he he he he just enjoy "

I AM I AM oops i mean i am

Reply privately

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

he he he he just enjoy

I AM I AM oops i mean i am "

lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,

Big thanks to you guys who have been good sports tonight

Been great to have some lighthearted banter and a giggle or 3 (not at your cocks btw - they were very handsome creatures )

xxx

Reply privately

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

bloody missed it me! Huhhh wild weekends make you miss out on things.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,

Big thanks to you guys who have been good sports tonight

Been great to have some lighthearted banter and a giggle or 3 (not at your cocks btw - they were very handsome creatures )

xxx"

Here here certainly made things around here happen

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"bloody missed it me! Huhhh wild weekends make you miss out on things."

You are welcome to make a late contribution

Reply privately

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"bloody missed it me! Huhhh wild weekends make you miss out on things.

You are welcome to make a late contribution "

I Might arrive late but i am sure i could make up for it with a large contribution

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"bloody missed it me! Huhhh wild weekends make you miss out on things.

You are welcome to make a late contribution

I Might arrive late but i am sure i could make up for it with a large contribution "

In that case - better late than never

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cuming late is better than cuming early

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"Cuming late is better than cuming early "

Now i do like your way of thinking

Reply privately

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

i am sure i could make a double contribution ladies

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Cuming late is better than cuming early

Now i do like your way of thinking "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i am sure i could make a double contribution ladies "

Could u cope

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"i am sure i could make a double contribution ladies

Could u cope "

I think he is man enough for the task......

Tho if you read his verifications.....lol

Reply privately

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Could u cope

Tho if you read his verifications.....lol"

Err the verifications!!!

Honest i'm not really a shit shag

Reply privately

over a year ago

OMG

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

Could u cope

Err the verifications!!!

Honest i'm not really a shit shag "

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, dont all men think that????

hehehehe

MAde for fun reading tho i have to say, just had a giggle or two

Reply privately

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"OMG "

honest i am sooooooooo gooooooooooood

Reply privately

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Could u cope

Err the verifications!!!

hehehehe

MAde for fun reading tho i have to say, just had a giggle or two "

Hey i only put up the good ones. Had to hide the really dire ones!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OMG

honest i am sooooooooo gooooooooooood "

Ahem ooooooooook i believe u honest i do ahem

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

Could u cope

Err the verifications!!!

hehehehe

Hey i only put up the good ones. Had to hide the really dire ones! "

Didnt think there were many, lol

I mean, pah - succesful....never

Reply privately

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Could u cope

Err the verifications!!!

hehehehe

I mean, pah - succesful....never"

Oooo some are real dire ones! One woman said she fell asleep! Had to tell her it must have been someone else not me mind.

Maybe they are just trying to put you ladies off lol

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"

Oooo some are real dire ones! One woman said she fell asleep! Had to tell her it must have been someone else not me mind.

"

Now why would they want to do THAT i wonder

Reply privately

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"

Now why would they want to do THAT i wonder"

Well i don't know lol might be something to do with my choo choo

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

supper is sooooooooooooo good!!!!

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

And i still do

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"And i still do "
i wish they would do an over head view shot always good to see width as well dontcha think?????

Reply privately

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

"And i still do i wish they would do an over head view shot always good to see width as well dontcha think????? "

A shot from below is just as good tho!!!!

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"And i still do i wish they would do an over head view shot always good to see width as well dontcha think?????

A shot from below is just as good tho!!!! "

no it isnt bollox get in the way

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you ladies prefer a straight or banana cock?

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Do you ladies prefer a straight or banana cock? "
theres many more shapes than those two ya know

Reply privately

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

"And i still do i wish they would do an over head view shot always good to see width as well dontcha think?????

A shot from below is just as good tho!!!! no it isnt bollox get in the way "

LMAO depends how big they are and the angle the shot is taken from!!!!!

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

A shot from below is just as good tho!!!! no it isnt bollox get in the way

LMAO depends how big they are and the angle the shot is taken from!!!!!"

some men have more bollox than others

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do you ladies prefer a straight or banana cock? theres many more shapes than those two ya know "

Well those are the only two shapes I have seen in the flesh. What else is there?

Reply privately

over a year ago

LMAO depends how big they are and the angle the shot is taken from!!!!!some men have more bollox than others "

What like 3+?

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Do you ladies prefer a straight or banana cock? theres many more shapes than those two ya know

Well those are the only two shapes I have seen in the flesh. What else is there?"

mushroom, courgette, butternut squash, twiglet

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do you ladies prefer a straight or banana cock? theres many more shapes than those two ya know

Well those are the only two shapes I have seen in the flesh. What else is there?mushroom, courgette, butternut squash, twiglet "

Have to say none of those names sound pleasant ! Except maybe to Heston Blumenthal.

Reply privately

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

LMAO depends how big they are and the angle the shot is taken from!!!!!some men have more bollox than others "

All depends on what you mean by more bollox !!!!!!!!!! bigger balls or having the balls but I aint going to argue with big lad cos I ain't got the balls

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

Ewwwwwwwwwwww not from down below if you got big leathery old balls!!!!

Camera does work wonders and you have to use it sometimes

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Ewwwwwwwwwwww not from down below if you got big leathery old balls!!!!

Camera does work wonders and you have to use it sometimes "

having the balls i meant.....lots havent ya know!

leathery old balls aint good....ewwwwwwww im thinking turkeys now

Reply privately

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

Well compared to an 80 yr old with leathery tits a 51 yr old's balls ain't that bad LMAO J/K Debs ......... said it with a smile on my face honest........yr anti wrinkle cream is working wonders

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Well compared to an 80 yr old with leathery tits a 51 yr old's balls ain't that bad LMAO J/K Debs ......... said it with a smile on my face honest........yr anti wrinkle cream is working wonders "
lmao, what if leathery tits got together with leathery balls????

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well compared to an 80 yr old with leathery tits a 51 yr old's balls ain't that bad LMAO J/K Debs ......... said it with a smile on my face honest........yr anti wrinkle cream is working wonders lmao, what if leathery tits got together with leathery balls???? "

Would make a good car cleaning service???

Reply privately

By *zMaleMan
over a year ago

penzance

"Well compared to an 80 yr old with leathery tits a 51 yr old's balls ain't that bad LMAO J/K Debs ......... said it with a smile on my face honest........yr anti wrinkle cream is working wonders lmao, what if leathery tits got together with leathery balls???? "

Well throw in a bit of Willow and you'd have a brilliant game of cricket

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

"Well compared to an 80 yr old with leathery tits a 51 yr old's balls ain't that bad LMAO J/K Debs ......... said it with a smile on my face honest........yr anti wrinkle cream is working wonders "

my 80 year old tits still defy gravity too tho

LOL

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Well compared to an 80 yr old with leathery tits a 51 yr old's balls ain't that bad LMAO J/K Debs ......... said it with a smile on my face honest........yr anti wrinkle cream is working wonders

my 80 year old tits still defy gravity too tho

LOL

"

you certainly look good for 80

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Well compared to an 80 yr old with leathery tits a 51 yr old's balls ain't that bad LMAO J/K Debs ......... said it with a smile on my face honest........yr anti wrinkle cream is working wonders lmao, what if leathery tits got together with leathery balls????

Well throw in a bit of Willow and you'd have a brilliant game of cricket "

where would ya stick the wickets tho???

Reply privately

over a year ago

well i hope u like what i have to add to the cock perving

Reply privately

over a year ago

i knew some of you loved them really!

i definately see the frustration with being sent just a cock pic though. what would be the point in that?

Reply privately

By *poolgalCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

yeah quite right you have got to inspect the merchandise

Reply privately

over a year ago

An adequate blood supply is essential for all 'extremities' of the human body, a guy has erections in his sleep to make up for all the time his penis is without that blood supply during the day.

Reply privately

over a year ago

hehehehe"

I can help but point out the irony of this forum post, as I have just made all my cock pics friends only now, precisely because of the 'moaning' you mention.

Reply privately

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I like to see photos in a similar order to how I see someone when I meet them.

Imagine opening the door, the first thing I look at is the face. Then the body clothed as a whole. Then a zoom in of the butt as they walk through the door... well a girl can check for tight buns can't see. After absorbing the former I would then hope to see the person in various states of undress and naked... not just have my face shoved towards their unbuttoned fly for a close up of the cock as they stand at my door

I like cock-shots when I know I like the person it's attached to. A strangers cock shot sent in isolation... especially attached to a "hello" message... well I read a number of negatives into that message.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And i still do "

Ohhhhh it was you re hashing...

its took me two hrs to get to the bottom

Reply privately

over a year ago

e?

Reply privately

By *ickens CiderMan
over a year ago

taunton

um... Was privately going to message you with a... um... Cock picture for you to inspect as a bit of a giggle? But you've blocked all users of my sex... That being male and a proud owner of the sort of equipment you say you like inspecting?!

You must be struggling out there?

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman
over a year ago

Notting

Thanks for all the cock pics sent to me - that was a nice suprise of a good perv for an after work snack

All those cock on my door step

Yummy - now time for tea

Reply privately

over a year ago

You were surprised?

I could've pretty much guaranteed you were gonna get a load sent to you

Thanks for your feedback btw xxx

Reply privately

By *ebzStar OP   Woman