Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

verified or not?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im just wondering if most of you would choose a verified person over an unverified person.?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

It would depend on the person....

In the last 4 years I've met verified and unverified people from here and other sites....

Never once did I have an issue with a timewaster (verified or not)..

In the last 10 days I've encountered 3 timewasters, all verified.. (2 of them actually verified by me from non play social / coffee meets) .....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Usually, yes.

Though I do allow unverified people to message me and will consider them.

The one and only unverified person I have arranged to meet was a no show.

over a year ago

It's not set in stone either way. If someone has been on for several months and isn't even photo verified we don't even answer messages. If someone is new then it's not really an issue whether they are verified. And while we don;t care whether verifications are published or not, we do make a judgement if they are published..

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Depends who had verified them if i was to be truthful, or i will say either...take ya pick

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Im just wondering if most of you would choose a verified person over an unverified person.?"
Tend to meet verified people only.

over a year ago

Doesn't make any difference to us. We go on what is said over a message or two, or on the phone. Far too many newcomers are put off by the impossible chicken and egg hurdles in this game and everyone has to startsomewhere

Wolf

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Doesn't make any difference to us. We go on what is said over a message or two, or on the phone. Far too many newcomers are put off by the impossible chicken and egg hurdles in this game and everyone has to startsomewhere

Wolf"

I just dont fancy being their first experiment

over a year ago

"Doesn't make any difference to us. We go on what is said over a message or two, or on the phone. Far too many newcomers are put off by the impossible chicken and egg hurdles in this game and everyone has to startsomewhere

WolfI just dont fancy being their first experiment "

They soon fall into line

Wolf

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

WolfI just dont fancy being their first experiment

They soon fall into line

Wolf

"

Who has been telling you about my methods ...?;-)

By *uxsmanMan
over a year ago

sutton coldfield

being verified or not doesnt mean anything, the timewsters on here out number the genuine

over a year ago

"the timewsters on here out number the genuine "

That's a pretty serious claim. What's your evidence?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"being verified or not doesnt mean anything, the timewsters on here out number the genuine "
I am not sure - I would not say the verification is the only proof that somebody is genuine and of course they have been known to have been faked. I would see the veri as one piece of information which in combination with other pieces eg contact via mobile.... is useful. For me anyway

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

I don't mind verified or not - verified just means you might get to see some of who they meet and get a flavour of their tastes...

If they only meet barebackers, then its a 'no' from me for example!

By *uxsmanMan
over a year ago

sutton coldfield

going by my own experience, ive turned up on 3 ocassions to meet 'genuine' people and guess what... no show!!

over a year ago

"going by my own experience, ive turned up on 3 ocassions to meet 'genuine' people and guess what... no show!!"

So three no shows equates to the majority of the people on this site being fakes or timewasters? Not much evidence to support your claim.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"going by my own experience, ive turned up on 3 ocassions to meet 'genuine' people and guess what... no show!!

So three no shows equates to the majority of the people on this site being fakes or timewasters? Not much evidence to support your claim."

I agree - it is unfortunate when people are being let down and in my experience the majority of planned meets actually happens. A lot depends, in my view, on the preparation for the meet, how much info has been exchanged etc.

over a year ago

"Im just wondering if most of you would choose a verified person over an unverified person.?"

If you chat via the phone or on cam we always think you can make a good judgement for yourself on someone rather than rely on someone else's verification so we tend to do that.

over a year ago

We have met verified and un verified people, everyone has to start some where! As long as phone conversation has happened then it's ok!

By *uxsmanMan
over a year ago

sutton coldfield

im telling you from my experiences, im pretty sure other people, like yourself, disagree which is fine, but when you turn up for a meet at a pub and you are left standing there it does piss you off

over a year ago

"im telling you from my experiences, im pretty sure other people, like yourself, disagree which is fine, but when you turn up for a meet at a pub and you are left standing there it does piss you off "

Three people who wasted your time in the time you've been on here doesn't equal the majority of people here being timewasters. That's my point. It's unfair to accuse the majority of something when you only have a very small sample of data, and only from your own point of view.

There are undoubtedly some timewasters on here, but to say there are more timewasters than genuine members? That would require more than 3 examples from one person to be a reasonable statement.

over a year ago

We used to have photo verification but I (Pebbles) started over when we split up. We then got back together and I added BamBam again but have not done our photo verification again, as yet.

We find that personal verifications and chatting via messages, msn, phone, etc are far more reliable, anyone can photo veri and it doesn't mean anything more than they've sent a pic with their chosen profile name on it, to the administrators to confirm that they want to use the site, which in itself is absolutely no measure of whether they will be timewasters or genuine members looking to meet others.

over a year ago

I originally joined, I would have said verified only but now it just doesn't matter.

The number of verified members I have encountered on here who are just blatant liars, means IMO, the verified system just doesn't carry any weight anymore.

So now I just tend to trust my own instincts.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I don't rely on total strangers to decide who to take into my home and bed...that just sounds ridiculous to me.

I make my own judgment: not encountered a timewaster/no show yet.

over a year ago

Everyone starts here without a verification, some may be lucky enough to be introduced by an existing verified member and gain a verification as soon as they make their profile.

Post new Message to Thread