Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How do you take your nuts Madam?

Jump to newest

By *he tactile technician OP   Man
over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

Can't beat a bannana split, accompanied by delicious ice cream and coated in chocolate sauce with a generous serving of crushed nuts on a summer day like today. How do you take your nuts guys?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Can't beat a bannana split, accompanied by delicious ice cream and coated in chocolate sauce with a generous serving of crushed nuts on a summer day like today. How do you take your nuts guys? "
big n hairy please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

not a massive fan on nuts to be honest, but a bannana with some clotted cream and drizzled with strawberry sauce sounds mighty fine

over a year ago

All the best nuts are so feck'in pricey,,,,,,,, I think shoplifting the best way of taking nuts.....

over a year ago

I prefer to roast my own: hazel, big peanuts, almonds, cashew, plus seeds such as pumpkin and sunflower.

Just a drizzle of oil after they have been dry-roasted, so that the salt would stick to them.

Far nicer than shop-bought version, and a lot cheaper and low in salt too.

By *he tactile technician OP   Man
over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

"All the best nuts are so feck'in pricey,,,,,,,, I think shoplifting the best way of taking nuts..... "
all that nourishment wrapped up in natures own packaging though, they're priceless are nuts, and a bannana split is just bannana and ice cream without

Post new Message to Thread