Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you want to meet us?

Jump to newest

By *ovelybum OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

We are smoking hot. We are the smartest people we know. We are more successful in business than any of our peers. We throw parties where we only invite the hottest people to attend. We are very engaging, and once you meet us, you will probably fall in love with us. We are not Ken and Barbie. Ken and Barbie are not good enough for us. We have high standards, doesn't every one? If we do not want to have sex with you, there is no sense in meeting you, because just face it, things will never progress further and that would be a waste of time for both of us. We are beautiful and know it, you should know this before writing us. Any body want to hook up?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

U cribbed our profile!!!!

But....yes

By *wfirsttimersCouple
over a year ago

kendal

Tempting. But you just aren't quite good enough !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I speed-read that, was NO SINGLE GUYS, in it? lol

over a year ago

Sorry but we are not worthy!!

How can we possibly live up to your expectations??

We are just not good enough

over a year ago

I could go as the poor guy who sits outside there window looking in

over a year ago

Yeah, I'll hook you up.

To the mains electricity.

By *ovelybum OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Oh and just few more to mention:

"We have money. If you look at the pics of our Big Bad Boat and our Private Plane and our Semi Oceanic Olympic Pool you may notice. If you did not notice, we have to tell you: We have money. Lots of it. We eat expensive food in expensive restaurants in very expensive cities. We use expensive caviar flavored condoms. We drive expensive cars, because we have money. We live in a big mansion. Actually is two or three mansions, maybe you noticed. And that tiny dot against the Taj Majal in the last pic in our profile is us. Do you like us?"

over a year ago

Sorry i didnt read any of that so i'll be there in 20mins yeah?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Nah......I'm holding a fugly fcukers party all on my own

over a year ago

But can you actually fuck ?

By *weet DevilMan
over a year ago

dukinfield

dont over cook it hun ok we got it u r a rich bitch who dont like single guys and feel that u r better than the rest of us ........... seems you should have your very own web site ..oops no doubt you have

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

Caviar condoms..??... We're outta here....

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

On second thoughts. Do they not all taste like caviar after withdrawal??

over a year ago

"On second thoughts. Do they not all taste like caviar after withdrawal??"

Does it usually taste like caviar before a condom is used? I can't say I've experienced a caviar flavoured cunt.

over a year ago

Don't some people get reeled in quick? Think you'll find this was a bit of a spoof post to get you all going - worked a treat! Well done OP!

Her x

over a year ago

evesham

"Don't some people get reeled in quick? Think you'll find this was a bit of a spoof post to get you all going - worked a treat! Well done OP!

Her x"

Think only one person was drawn in

over a year ago

"Don't some people get reeled in quick? Think you'll find this was a bit of a spoof post to get you all going - worked a treat! Well done OP!

Her x"

I think you'll find most of us knew that and were playing along.

over a year ago

evesham

"On second thoughts. Do they not all taste like caviar after withdrawal??

Does it usually taste like caviar before a condom is used? I can't say I've experienced a caviar flavoured cunt."

Fancy some rather expensive food play???

By *ovelybum OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Her x"

By *uboCouple
over a year ago

East kilbride

So far up your own arse, there would be no room for anyone else

over a year ago

"On second thoughts. Do they not all taste like caviar after withdrawal??

Does it usually taste like caviar before a condom is used? I can't say I've experienced a caviar flavoured cunt.

Fancy some rather expensive food play??? "

lol Sorry, I'll pass! Caviar is nasty.

over a year ago

Awww, without doubt, you sound delightfully exquisite and utterly charming!! ,,,,,

But I prefer a bit of ruff !……

over a year ago

Her x

Think only one person was drawn in"

And me...

Us two single guys will sit outside and lick the windows...

By *ovelybum OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Her x

Think only one person was drawn in

And me...

Us two single guys will sit outside and lick the windows..."

Don't you dare!Windows get cleaned 3 times a day

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

We are smoking hot. / So is BBQ Chicken.

We are the smartest people we know. / That’s easy when walking with morons.

We are more successful in business than any of our peers. / You have a two stalls at the Car Boot they only have one.

We throw parties where we only invite the hottest people to attend. / but they go to the good parties instead.

We are very engaging,/ people stare like rabbits at headlights – see smiley -

and once you meet us, you will probably fall in love with us. / Meets have to admit to loving you before you let them go.

We are not Ken and Barbie./ Are you sure? They have no discernible genitals either.

Ken and Barbie are not good enough for us. / See above – there needs to be at least one set of genitals at any meet.

We have high standards, doesn't every one? / No. Read FAB Profiles and verifications.

If we do not want to have sex with you, there is no sense in meeting you, because just face it, things will never progress further and that would be a waste of time for both of us. / I cannot argue with this logic and reason captain

We are beautiful and know it . You should know this before writing us. / We believe it so much that any rejection is just jealousy ner ner ner ner ner.

Any body want to hook up? - Yes please.

over a year ago

Would do but always been taught not to accept second best sorry

over a year ago

Only if the male of your couple is a Koala

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Only if the male of your couple is a Koala "

Fia ......can your nostrils take it?

over a year ago

OP is nearly as modest as me, but that's impossible; I'm the most modest person in the world.

over a year ago

"Only if the male of your couple is a Koala

Fia ......can your nostrils take it?"

Why? do they smell too?

By *ovelybum OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

"OP is nearly as modest as me, but that's impossible; I'm the most modest person in the world."

over a year ago

So you're rich, good looking and so?

I won the lottery, David Beckham calls me for advice on looks and my boat is bigger than yours.

over a year ago

didnt like the pics and I faked my orgasms while wanking at the pics

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

Ahh but does she take it up the arse..... If not i'm not interested

By *ovelybum OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

"Ahh but does she take it up the arse..... If not i'm not interested "

over a year ago

" Think only one person was drawn in

And me...

Us two single guys will sit outside and lick the windows...

Don't you dare!Windows get cleaned 3 times a day "

Too late...!!

We're ready and limbered up for a good lickin...

Youll just have to think of something better for us to do...

By *ovelybum OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

"OP is nearly as modest as me, but that's impossible; I'm the most modest person in the world."

over a year ago

Sorry we don't meet couples.

over a year ago

Seeing as you are so rich we insist that if you want to meet us, you'll have to pay

Going rate is 10k per hour, that is discounted for you

By *ovelybum OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

"Seeing as you are so rich we insist that if you want to meet us, you'll have to pay

Going rate is 10k per hour, that is discounted for you "

Even that's way below our standards

over a year ago

I'd only meet following photographic evidence of a dubious "butt plug outside costa coffee incident" - otherwise I'll just have to assume you're fantasists and have ripped your pics from woman's weekly!

Feel free to hand deliver the evidence to my butler and he'll deliver to my private island via dolphin towed water skis!!

By *ovelybum OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

"I'd only meet following photographic evidence of a dubious "butt plug outside costa coffee incident" - otherwise I'll just have to assume you're fantasists and have ripped your pics from woman's weekly!

Feel free to hand deliver the evidence to my butler and he'll deliver to my private island via dolphin towed water skis!!

"

we are actually sailing not far from your island this afternoon and will pop in with the evidence to hand them personally as your butler is not someone who we trust

over a year ago

No, you're not our types.

over a year ago

Sorry but we only meet confident couples. You're far too shy and humble for us

By *ovelybum OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

"Sorry but we only meet confident couples. You're far too shy and humble for us "
Only to start with

over a year ago

"I'd only meet following photographic evidence of a dubious "butt plug outside costa coffee incident" - otherwise I'll just have to assume you're fantasists and have ripped your pics from woman's weekly!

we are actually sailing not far from your island this afternoon and will pop in with the evidence to hand them personally as your butler is not someone who we trust "

Well - there I was sat on the beach all day waiting!

And no show!!! Grrrrrr! These pesky timewasters! Thank got there were a couple of native beautys to keep me oiled up with sunscreen and entertain me else I may have both fried and died of boredom!

over a year ago

"Tempting. But you just aren't quite good enough !"

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"

We are smoking hot. We are the smartest people we know. We are more successful in business than any of our peers. We throw parties where we only invite the hottest people to attend. We are very engaging, and once you meet us, you will probably fall in love with us. We are not Ken and Barbie. Ken and Barbie are not good enough for us. We have high standards, doesn't every one? If we do not want to have sex with you, there is no sense in meeting you, because just face it, things will never progress further and that would be a waste of time for both of us. We are beautiful and know it, you should know this before writing us. Any body want to hook up? "

only if you like a bit of rough

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I will meet you if you both paint yourselves blue from head to toe or no deal.

By *ovelybum OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

"I will meet you if you both paint yourselves blue from head to toe or no deal."
DEAL

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

Oh go on then we'll lower our standards just this once as long as you promise to behave ,we know what you riff raff are like

over a year ago

"

We are smoking hot. We are the smartest people we know. We are more successful in business than any of our peers. We throw parties where we only invite the hottest people to attend. We are very engaging, and once you meet us, you will probably fall in love with us. We are not Ken and Barbie. Ken and Barbie are not good enough for us. We have high standards, doesn't every one? If we do not want to have sex with you, there is no sense in meeting you, because just face it, things will never progress further and that would be a waste of time for both of us. We are beautiful and know it, you should know this before writing us. Any body want to hook up? "

yes.

By *eavy Metal BallzMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

That is a lovely bum though!

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"

we'll meet.

you've got a lovely bum,i didnt read the rest,i'm a guy.

over a year ago

"Nah......I'm holding a fugly fcukers party all on my own "
pmsl

over a year ago

"

No your Varookas smell

By *ovelybum OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

"

We are smoking hot. We are the smartest people we know. We are more successful in business than any of our peers. We throw parties where we only invite the hottest people to attend. We are very engaging, and once you meet us, you will probably fall in love with us. We are not Ken and Barbie. Ken and Barbie are not good enough for us. We have high standards, doesn't every one? If we do not want to have sex with you, there is no sense in meeting you, because just face it, things will never progress further and that would be a waste of time for both of us. We are beautiful and know it, you should know this before writing us. Any body want to hook up?

No your Varookas smell "

Charmer

over a year ago

I may be single but there are classier/sexier people in my area, so if you did meet single guys... I wouldn't mail you!

MWAH

over a year ago

"

I'd give you a go if you bought me a beer and asked nicely, a promise of breakfast in bed the following morning would certainly win me over.

over a year ago

you have a lovely bum, _ovelybum.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"

Fancy some rather expensive food play??? "

Yes but not in my house .. The cleaner wouldnt like it..

By *ovelybum OP   Couple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

"

Fancy some rather expensive food play???

Yes but not in my house .. The cleaner wouldnt like it.. "

Post new Message to Thread