Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A morning moan

Jump to newest

By *wencat OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I don't know bout anyone else but I fed up with this trying to phone to talk to someone and it press one for this 2 for that it's mad seem to spend half my life in a queue horrid music then when you do get through they say it's sorted and try and sell you some other products and you have to do it all again tommorow cause its not at all sorted hours of my life I feel I wasting on the telephone pressing buttons listening to craps music then talking to someone crap at there job MORNING MOAN OVER LOL

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I don't know bout anyone else but I fed up with this trying to phone to talk to someone and it press one for this 2 for that it's mad seem to spend half my life in a queue horrid music then when you do get through they say it's sorted and try and sell you some other products and you have to do it all again tommorow cause its not at all sorted hours of my life I feel I wasting on the telephone pressing buttons listening to craps music then talking to someone crap at there job MORNING MOAN OVER LOL"
happened to me i won tickets to an elvis tribute concert or 500 cash phoned up an they said press 1 for the money and 2 for the show x

By *wencat OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I don't know bout anyone else but I fed up with this trying to phone to talk to someone and it press one for this 2 for that it's mad seem to spend half my life in a queue horrid music then when you do get through they say it's sorted and try and sell you some other products and you have to do it all again tommorow cause its not at all sorted hours of my life I feel I wasting on the telephone pressing buttons listening to craps music then talking to someone crap at there job MORNING MOAN OVER LOLhappened to me i won tickets to an elvis tribute concert or 500 cash phoned up an they said press 1 for the money and 2 for the show x"
very good that's made me smile x

over a year ago

Rant room needed

over a year ago

When you phone back, tell them you want compensation for the time this is taking. Also leave comments on web pages of said company, on their Twitter account and fb account.

It's amazing how quickly things get done, and normally you end up with them calling you, rather than being called.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

It's because your ringing too early ! They are still in bed doh!

By *wencat OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

good idea be good to have a rant room to sound off in made me feel better grrrr lol

By *wencat OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"It's because your ringing too early ! They are still in bed doh! "
ha ha I not biting X

By *wencat OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 08/09/12 08:49:38]

By *wencat OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"When you phone back, tell them you want compensation for the time this is taking. Also leave comments on web pages of said company, on their Twitter account and fb account.

It's amazing how quickly things get done, and normally you end up with them calling you, rather than being called. "

Twitter good idea will do that and fb

By *istress_L-CaptainCouple
over a year ago

Southport

"I don't know bout anyone else but I fed up with this trying to phone to talk to someone and it press one for this 2 for that it's mad seem to spend half my life in a queue horrid music then when you do get through they say it's sorted and try and sell you some other products and you have to do it all again tommorow cause its not at all sorted hours of my life I feel I wasting on the telephone pressing buttons listening to craps music then talking to someone crap at there job MORNING MOAN OVER LOL"

I normally keep pressing 0 or # that tends to get you to a human quickly. It worked the last time I phoned bt and normally it takes you forever to get through all the numbers!

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"It's because your ringing too early ! They are still in bed doh! ha ha I not biting X"

You know you want to

over a year ago

"I don't know bout anyone else but I fed up with this trying to phone to talk to someone and it press one for this 2 for that it's mad seem to spend half my life in a queue horrid music then when you do get through they say it's sorted and try and sell you some other products and you have to do it all again tommorow cause its not at all sorted hours of my life I feel I wasting on the telephone pressing buttons listening to craps music then talking to someone crap at there job MORNING MOAN OVER LOLhappened to me i won tickets to an elvis tribute concert or 500 cash phoned up an they said press 1 for the money and 2 for the show x"

3 to get ready to GO GO GO

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple
over a year ago

horwich

I always go via sales even if thats not what I want as they usally answer and tend to put you straight through.

If complaint is not sorted always go to the CEO. Just asking for their details is enough sometimes.

If I suffer bad service I will write to the CEO anyway just so they can be aware.

In the same breath if I experience exceptional service I also write to the CEO. It's nice to feel appreciated as an employee

Scarlett

By *wencat OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I don't know bout anyone else but I fed up with this trying to phone to talk to someone and it press one for this 2 for that it's mad seem to spend half my life in a queue horrid music then when you do get through they say it's sorted and try and sell you some other products and you have to do it all again tommorow cause its not at all sorted hours of my life I feel I wasting on the telephone pressing buttons listening to craps music then talking to someone crap at there job MORNING MOAN OVER LOL

I normally keep pressing 0 or # that tends to get you to a human quickly. It worked the last time I phoned bt and normally it takes you forever to get through all the numbers!"

will try the 0 thing not tried that

By *wencat OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I always go via sales even if thats not what I want as they usally answer and tend to put you straight through.

If complaint is not sorted always go to the CEO. Just asking for their details is enough sometimes.

If I suffer bad service I will write to the CEO anyway just so they can be aware.

In the same breath if I experience exceptional service I also write to the CEO. It's nice to feel appreciated as an employee

Scarlett"

I the same if I get good service always write in

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"When you phone back, tell them you want compensation for the time this is taking. Also leave comments on web pages of said company, on their Twitter account and fb account.

It's amazing how quickly things get done, and normally you end up with them calling you, rather than being called. "

Unless that company is HTC

over a year ago

I once phoned SKY to complain about something, I got this young lad who got all flustered and said he would put me through to his manager.

A minute later a voice goes 'hello?' I answer 'hello?' the same kid goes 'I have a lady complaining about 'blah' what should I do?

I thought for a second then said

'That's ouragious! no wonder she's upset, tell her she can have a refund and the next 2 months viewing for free'

...I nearly got away with it but the kid goes

'Ok,...um...sorry but I'm really new here can you just tell me how to get back through to the customer please?'

feck!!

Post new Message to Thread