Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Car-eoke..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are you guilty of singing along to songs when out and about?

If i'm driving round the lanes i'm always singing loudly soon as a car is about to pass me i immediately shut up then continue to sing once they have passed me.

Today i've purposely been on the search for people who sing and only came across one out of about 100 cars. Do you sing in the car?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

All the time. Well I say sing.....

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

All the time, even if someone else is in the carto. I get really into it as well doing hand movements and head dancing etc

Best is if I'm listening to a musical sound track like Jesus Christ superstar....I pretend I'm on stage

over a year ago

"All the time. Well I say sing....."

If a car passes you do you hush up/stop or just sing with less effort/carry on regardless?

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I do and I shout my word out of the window at unsuspecting people. I think I may have Polo inflicted tourettes

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I sing all the time. Had passengers in other calls say I'm loony, just makes me giggle and carry on!

over a year ago

too add, if i have passengers i tend to hold back and not sing but imagine that i'm at Wembly in my head lol

over a year ago

evesham

My mums lodger years ago thought we were all mad cos we al used to sing in the car

over a year ago

Always sing like no one is listening and dance like no one is watching !

over a year ago

"Always sing like no one is listening and dance like no one is watching ! "

men who can dance are very sexy

over a year ago

"Always sing like no one is listening and dance like no one is watching !

"

Well just call me sexy

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Always sing like no one is listening and dance like no one is watching ! "

Dave someone is looking for you in the Kent thread

over a year ago

"Always sing like no one is listening and dance like no one is watching !

Well just call me sexy "

Hey sexy

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

Hell all the time ,you just cant beat warbling along to music while driving especially when the rock channel is on

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

Ah, for once it is a La-la-la post instead of a me-me-me post.

over a year ago

I honestly don't give a toss who hears!

Stereo up, windows down - quite amusing when you're stuck in a motorway jam and everyone in the surrounding cars starts turning round and pissing themselves laughing!

Wish I had a convertible - be way more fun!!

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"If a car passes you do you hush up/stop or just sing with less effort/carry on regardless? "

I keep singing but add in the lines to the song "fucking wank" till the cars passed

over a year ago

"All the time. Well I say sing.....

If a car passes you do you hush up/stop or just sing with less effort/carry on regardless? "

Carry on. Tbh with hands free its hard to tell the difference.

over a year ago

I like men who can't dance because I can't! Men that can't are less likely to want me to dance with them.

And yes, I sing in the car a lot. I don't stop for other cars passing me.

over a year ago

"I like men who can't dance because I can't! Men that can't are less likely to want me to dance with them.

And yes, I sing in the car a lot. I don't stop for other cars passing me."

I do dad dancing.

over a year ago

I love singing in the car and often forget I'm still doing it when stuck at traffic lights and with the window wide open with a queue of traffic next to me..If I get funny looks I have to front it out by just smiling and carrying on even if I am dying inside !!

over a year ago

"I like men who can't dance because I can't! Men that can't are less likely to want me to dance with them.

I do dad dancing. "

memories of Reflex will haunt me forever lol.. still it was a great night and everyone had fun

over a year ago

I do dad dancing.

memories of Reflex will haunt me forever lol.. still it was a great night and everyone had fun "

Hey I was busting some moves. Esp to s club 7.

over a year ago

"I do dad dancing.

memories of Reflex will haunt me forever lol.. still it was a great night and everyone had fun

Hey I was busting some moves. Esp to s club 7. "

It was the way you danced from the bar to the dancefloor

over a year ago

"I do dad dancing.

It was the way you danced from the bar to the dancefloor "

Yep - classy mover me.

over a year ago

evesham

"I do dad dancing.

It was the way you danced from the bar to the dancefloor

Yep - classy mover me. "

We so need to hit eveshams wonderful club!!! I need to see these moves

over a year ago

"Yep - classy mover me.

We so need to hit eveshams wonderful club!!! I need to see these moves "

Drag him to Ceroc..

over a year ago

evesham

"Yep - classy mover me.

Drag him to Ceroc.. "

I need to assess the potential damage before letting him loose on the people of xerox

over a year ago

evesham

Ceroc

over a year ago

"Yep - classy mover me.

Drag him to Ceroc..

I need to assess the potential damage before letting him loose on the people of xerox "

Ok to be fair he does have rhythm and a good understanding of music, i think he'd be ok.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Are you guilty of singing along to songs when out and about?

If i'm driving round the lanes i'm always singing loudly soon as a car is about to pass me i immediately shut up then continue to sing once they have passed me.

Today i've purposely been on the search for people who sing and only came across one out of about 100 cars. Do you sing in the car? "

Yes both of us sing along and to some I even do the actions like play air guitar.

Tend to do it all the more when we have our daughter in the car as she is so easy to wind up.

over a year ago

Today i've purposely been on the search for people who sing and only came across one out of about 100 cars. Do you sing in the car?

Yes both of us sing along and to some I even do the actions like play air guitar.

Tend to do it all the more when we have our daughter in the car as she is so easy to wind up. "

lol cruel mummy! although i do all the singing and dancing when my little ones in the car.. gotta love Justin Fletcher's 'hands up' album. Heads, shoulders knee's and toes is a great song to sing too.. oh and the hokey y

over a year ago

all the time...

over a year ago

Tend to do it all the more when we have our daughter in the car as she is so easy to wind up.

lol cruel mummy! although i do all the singing and dancing when my little ones in the car.. gotta love Justin Fletcher's 'hands up' album. Heads, shoulders knee's and toes is a great song to sing too.. oh and the hokey y "

In, out, in, out, shake it all about!

over a year ago

lol cruel mummy! although i do all the singing and dancing when my little ones in the car.. gotta love Justin Fletcher's 'hands up' album. Heads, shoulders knee's and toes is a great song to sing too.. oh and the hokey y

In, out, in, out, shake it all about! "

Promises, promises!!

over a year ago

"In, out, in, out, shake it all about! "

still least you didnt wipe it on the curtains lol

over a year ago

"Yep - classy mover me.

Drag him to Ceroc..

I need to assess the potential damage before letting him loose on the people of xerox

Ok to be fair he does have rhythm and a good understanding of music, i think he'd be ok. "

Sounds like a school report

over a year ago

Today i've purposely been on the search for people who sing and only came across one out of about 100 cars. Do you sing in the car? "

When I'm in the car, I have the greatest singing voice in the world...I'll even attempt Skunk Anansie! Don't tend to stop at the lights or anything and have had a few funny looks, especially when I'm head bopping too.

If I'm with my sister though, then it's even worse as we tend to egg each other on. Have driven through town in a cabriolet with the roof down singing Christmas songs or some of her random Wigan Pier type crap. There was also a phase of wearing flashing bunny ears too in her car...maybe we should get out more! x

over a year ago

I do it all the time in the truck,singing along to bon jovi,def leppard,metallica and anything else that takes my fancy and far from stopping I keep doing it, especially when a bus overtakes you,everyone thinks your mad lol

over a year ago

"I do it all the time in the truck,singing along to bon jovi,def leppard,metallica and anything else that takes my fancy and far from stopping I keep doing it, especially when a bus overtakes you,everyone thinks your mad lol "

o0o0o gotta love bon jovi and def leppard

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I thought everybody did this. I love it when the car is full of friends or the kids and we just all sing away on a long journey.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/09/12 22:15:34]

over a year ago

I have Etta James and Sister Rosetta Tharpe CD's in the car right now.

Excellent for singing along too.

They have to be loud tho - to drown me out !

over a year ago

I always sing along even though I rarely know the words. Only when I'm on my own, never when people are in the car with me.

Sometimes I scream in the car too. It's a fantastic stress reliever. Only when out in open countryside... never in traffic with the windows open.

over a year ago

I made a complete idiot of myself a little while ago, caught the coach to London and whilst on the journey, decided to put my ipod on with headphones, suddenly realised everyone was looking at me and worked out I had been singing out loud - oh ooooops

By *weetcheekstooWoman
over a year ago

southampton

i try my best lol

over a year ago

Guilty of singing n the occasional head bop or two n if someone catches me out n dont like it, it's there prob not mine, I'm too busy enjoying the moment xxx

Post new Message to Thread