Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Naughty dreams

Jump to newest

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Had a dream last night was a kind of fantasy but never expected to dream it.. shouldn't of liked it as much as I did haha anyone had a similar dream?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I dreamt last night that I was trying to get Irresistibly Simple to fuck me and he kept refusing.

Not sure I would call that a fantasy... Though it might be when I get too old and can't move anymore.

It was more like a nightmare. Was glad when I woke up and he was right next to me eager as ever.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I dreamt last night that I was trying to get Irresistibly Simple to fuck me and he kept refusing.

Not sure I would call that a fantasy... Though it might be when I get too old and can't move anymore.

It was more like a nightmare. Was glad when I woke up and he was right next to me eager as ever. "

And I made good on what the dream lacked

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"I dreamt last night that I was trying to get Irresistibly Simple to fuck me and he kept refusing.

It was more like a nightmare. Was glad when I woke up and he was right next to me eager as ever. "

Haha love birds

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Nothing naughty like mine though

Post new Message to Thread