The Perfect Meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As title suggests describe your perfect fab meet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Meet a guy, 6”+. Go to a cocktail bar where the music is popping, slowly get more and more into the vibe, once the cocktails have started flowing the dancing starts, the sexual tension starts there & follows us back to the bedroom. At this point, the night really starts!

over a year ago

A favourite of mine was taking a guys wife to Cupids in Manchester while he was at work one day . Was quiet in there but we went in the couples room and fucked for hours while people watched through the window and guys poked their cocks through the hole hoping to get to play , she wouldnt though so we just laughed and carried on fucking . After we were spent after round 3 we left and we met the husband and he picked her up and took her home . Was very hot

over a year ago

"Meet a guy, 6”+. Go to a cocktail bar where the music is popping, slowly get more and more into the vibe, once the cocktails have started flowing the dancing starts, the sexual tension starts there & follows us back to the bedroom. At this point, the night really starts! "

Wow that is a perfect first meet,

We are very local, just a shame I'm a little to old, do you have a favourite local cocktail bar ??

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

Some early afternoon drinks in the sunshine, flirting, good music flowing, and before you know it hours have past, you go to dinner and by this point the sexual chemistry has peaked, your eye fucking each other across the table you hurry back to a hotel…his hands sliding up your thigh in the lift, you reach the bedroom and spend the night exploring each other, chatting shit and laughing - those meets where you feel like you have met before x

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Lots of chat before, some friendly stuff, some flirting. Agree on boundaries before and have a good sense that they'll be honoured.

A drink or a meal, split between us. Social only.

Not long after, private meet - drink, chat, then put all that building chemistry to the test.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Humour chilled relaxed fun

over a year ago

"Humour chilled relaxed fun "

All that. If you're relaxed together from the start then the rest should flow as it does.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Humour chilled relaxed fun

All that. If you're relaxed together from the start then the rest should flow as it does. "

Xxx

over a year ago

When you click with someone x

By *igmaMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

A quick 5 minutes round the back of Gala bingo

over a year ago

"As title suggests describe your perfect fab meet

"

Probably fillet, very tender.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"As title suggests describe your perfect fab meet

Probably fillet, very tender. "

By *igboobstCouple
over a year ago

barrow

One where everyone leaves wearing silly grins and wobbly legs

over a year ago

AHH my current fwb probably... He took me to a beautiful sewage works for our first social meet hehe

But seriously, I don't care where I go, it's more about the amazing connection. I don't usually feel it, so when I do it's like fireworks and so exciting!

By *ister-mischiefMan
over a year ago

Trafford

Nice curvy lady, where she feels comfortable. Leave making sure she feels sexy and fulfilled

Post new Message to Thread