Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Block/not blocking

Jump to newest

By *jorkish OP   Man
over a year ago

Seaforth

If your browsing, click on a profile, you think no I don't fit or they're out of my league do you think it's right just to block and move on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

It's your profile run it how you want too.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"If your browsing, click on a profile, you think no I don't fit or they're out of my league do you think it's right just to block and move on"

Yes

I don’t do it, but I block sometimes because someone has viewed me and they have a status up, that I find off putting.

So that’s an example when I would block another profile but other people wouldn’t. Block for whatever reason you want it’s generally not seen as an issue.

By *jorkish OP   Man
over a year ago

Seaforth

"If your browsing, click on a profile, you think no I don't fit or they're out of my league do you think it's right just to block and move on

Yes

I don’t do it, but I block sometimes because someone has viewed me and they have a status up, that I find off putting.

So that’s an example when I would block another profile but other people wouldn’t. Block for whatever reason you want it’s generally not seen as an issue. "

I've blocked because of their status's too!

By *his_Kitty_ScratchesWoman
over a year ago

WSM

I block if I know I’m not interested, takes them off my local updates to make room for others I might want to meet. Also saves them messaging me because I looked and me having to say I’m not interested.

I have phases I’ll browse through local updates and block those who can’t accommodate or those who won’t meet smokers as again it saves time and stops messages going unanswered. And definitely the status updates that make you I’ll block those to

By *utterypopcornCouple
over a year ago

oxford

Like others have said run your profile any way that works for you.

We also block on status updates if they offensive who wants to meet people like that

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"If your browsing, click on a profile, you think no I don't fit or they're out of my league do you think it's right just to block and move on"

Yes

Post new Message to Thread