Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

better or worse than you expected

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

what have you tried that turned out either better or worse that expected can be related to sex or not at all

i once had a bird who wanted to face sit on me i thought that would be fun but i almost suffocated and her arse smelt quite bummy haha not a great experience put me off it for life haha

thought id absolutely hate line dancing when had to do it at a rellies 60th birthday do but it was really good altho i aint ever done it again haha

what good or bad things can you think of

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

"what have you tried that turned out either better or worse that expected can be related to sex or not at all

i once had a bird who wanted to face sit on me i thought that would be fun but i almost suffocated and her arse smelt quite bummy haha not a great experience put me off it for life haha

thought id absolutely hate line dancing when had to do it at a rellies 60th birthday do but it was really good altho i aint ever done it again haha

what good or bad things can you think of"

Personally, I would rather the option of being smothered by a smelly arse than being subjected to line dancing.

Trying something and enjoying it more than I expected: rimming ... Italian girl I met insisted on doing it to me, I was reluctant bjt she insisted and I absolutely loved jt. Hi

over a year ago

"what have you tried that turned out either better or worse that expected can be related to sex or not at all

Personally, I would rather the option of being smothered by a smelly arse than being subjected to line dancing.

Trying something and enjoying it more than I expected: rimming ... Italian girl I met insisted on doing it to me, I was reluctant bjt she insisted and I absolutely loved jt. Hi "

haha in my defence i had downed a few lagers before the cowboy hats come out!!!

rimming is awesome to receive but make sure your arse is squeaky clean first its only fair haha

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

what good or bad things can you think of"

I found out I can be a bit disgusted and laugh out loud at the same time.

over a year ago

I found out I can be a bit disgusted and laugh out loud at the same time. "

haha sorry i hope no sick came up haha

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lol "a bit bummy"

over a year ago

"Lol "a bit bummy" "

I was just about to type the same thing.

over a year ago

Her arse smelt bummy hahah

Brilliant.

over a year ago

Once I snogged a man with a moustache and got a bogey in my teeth (apologies to anyone eating their tea)..

I face fucked my former FWBs brother, which I didn't expect to enjoy half so much as I did.

Post new Message to Thread