Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have seen a few that have been used like a rating system.

Now correct me if I’m wrong but veris are there to prove the person is genuine and reliable etc

I didn’t think it was strip advisor and it’s rate my performance and advertise it to the world of fab.

What are your thoughts?

I’ve seen some say people are bad at sex etc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have seen a few that have been used like a rating system.

Now correct me if I’m wrong but veris are there to prove the person is genuine and reliable etc

I didn’t think it was strip advisor and it’s rate my performance and advertise it to the world of fab.

What are your thoughts?

"

My thoughts are yes i agree its to show people aren’t fakes ect and are reliable but also a way to show how good/bad or desirable that person is .

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I just use them to see they've turned up and what sort of person they are

I do get put off by over the top graphic ones I'll be honest.

By *errero RochelleWoman
over a year ago

Chocoville

Surely if someone said "they're bad at sex" it was meant as a joke.. otherwise that person wouldn't keep that veri and block the person who wrote it

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I never rely solely on veris and it depends on the definition of genuine. They are often a good tool for avoidance based on who they have met previously and how those veris are the complete antithesis of what their profile is pretending to be looking for.

If they involve the ever popular streetlight urination approach I know to stay well away.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

What are your thoughts?

"

Lies. Who would publish a bad verification?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

BrightonSteve used to show a couple of veris that said Shit shag and Better than a wank

In all honesty, they matter little to me, I've got a fair few, but most of them are from socials

over a year ago

Never got one

Don't need one

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What are your thoughts?

Lies. Who would publish a bad verification? "

Not lies. Have seen them.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"If they involve the ever popular streetlight urination approach I know to stay well away. "

I read a profile a few years ago where each had verified each other about 12 times, sometimes about 3 days apart

Get a room you pair I thought

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

What are your thoughts?

Lies. Who would publish a bad verification? "

Meeee just to annoy the nosy folk more than anything

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"If they involve the ever popular streetlight urination approach I know to stay well away.

I read a profile a few years ago where each had verified each other about 12 times, sometimes about 3 days apart

Get a room you pair I thought "

Can't help but feel maybe they did..... about 12 times or more

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"If they involve the ever popular streetlight urination approach I know to stay well away.

Get a room you pair I thought

Can't help but feel maybe they did..... about 12 times or more "

Marry me, and I'll verify you everyday

over a year ago

The whole verification process is misused, acquaintances of mine verify someone every time they meet them. It’s more of a meet diary.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"The whole verification process is misused, acquaintances of mine verify someone every time they meet them. It’s more of a meet diary. "

Oh my god, what can I say. He's a chilled oud guy and the Missus can take it like a trooper?

By *onb21Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

I think people just want to be nice and that's why it often reads like a review. Otherwise they would all say the same impersonal line, e.g. 'I can confirm that this person is real'.

But I agree that there is often too much detail and perceived hyperbole in them.

over a year ago

Vers don’t nessrly mean person is genuine

I been stood up by a person who had glowing vers well in to the hundreds as a genuine party host and goer

Turned out to be flaky as day before the meet something cropped up

then was stood up off 4 people he had gave vers to

Now anyone that the person has verd I just considered them completely bs

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I use it as a safety measure as a verification indicates they are reliable and who they say they are

Too many graphic ones probably put me off

I don’t verify everyone I meet but do reciprocate if they leave me one

over a year ago

I only look at veris to confirm they are reliable and actually show up. Every experience with a playmate is different so I don't read into them too much. Also why I don't publish mine, I'd rather just tell them myself if I had a good time

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I accept and reciprocate - they are good memories to look back on at a later date or to refresh my memory if we haven’t met for a while.

I don’t need to display them, it my business and no one else’s. It does makes me laugh when people say they don’t but fall over their own feet to do so when they’ve met someone and want everyone to know!!

over a year ago

"The whole verification process is misused, acquaintances of mine verify someone every time they meet them. It’s more of a meet diary.

Oh my god, what can I say. He's a chilled oud guy and the Missus can take it like a trooper? "

There’s always one

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I think people just want to be nice and that's why it often reads like a review. Otherwise they would all say the same impersonal line, e.g. 'I can confirm that this person is real'.

But I agree that there is often too much detail and perceived hyperbole in them."

I used to love some of Tina Titz's veris. I can confirm that this person is genuine, they have two arms and two legs and function as a human being

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I love reading veris, especially when you see someone you have played with having a good time with others, I'm not especially fond of the ones who meet you then ask you not to veri them but want to keep on meeting you though...

over a year ago

I like reading veri's, but knowing you suck like a pro really does nothing for me. Discretion & leaving something to the imagination is generally lacking in FAB

Post new Message to Thread