Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do homeless people have sex?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was just wondering as one of my friends said he was walking past once and saw intimate kissing between 2 homeless people from what it seemed and walked right past

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

I don’t think having a home changes whether or not people have sex…

By *ove3funCouple
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Probably more than you do ?? what a bizarre question

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just remarkable!!??

over a year ago

I would assume so op

over a year ago

Yes homeless people have sex. I used to be homeless. I have a flat now because I became pregnant whilst being homeless from having sex. Obviously issues such as addiction and mental health are a factor. I would like to point out that it is entirely possible to have sex whilst having a home so if you are considering becoming homeless just for the sex other options are available.

By *r.SJMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

"Yes homeless people have sex. I used to be homeless. I have a flat now because I became pregnant whilst being homeless from having sex. Obviously issues such as addiction and mental health are a factor. I would like to point out that it is entirely possible to have sex whilst having a home so if you are considering becoming homeless just for the sex other options are available. "

That's reassuring, not that I shall get pregnant but desperately hoping I find accomadation before my tenancy runs out and being a single bloke, not sure of my social housing chances... but can't see it waning my physical urges

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Yes homeless people have sex. I used to be homeless. I have a flat now because I became pregnant whilst being homeless from having sex. Obviously issues such as addiction and mental health are a factor. I would like to point out that it is entirely possible to have sex whilst having a home so if you are considering becoming homeless just for the sex other options are available.

That's reassuring, not that I shall get pregnant but desperately hoping I find accomadation before my tenancy runs out and being a single bloke, not sure of my social housing chances... but can't see it waning my physical urges"

You don't need to leave just because your fixed term tenancy ends. Only a notice and subsequent action ends a tenancy.

Pm me if you need advice.

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I was just wondering as one of my friends said he was walking past once and saw intimate kissing between 2 homeless people from what it seemed and walked right past"

In response to the OP.

Yes, homeless people have sex...

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I would if I were homeless

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

The mind boggles

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"I was just wondering as one of my friends said he was walking past once and saw intimate kissing between 2 homeless people from what it seemed and walked right past"

Should he have stopped and gawped?

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Homeless people are people without homes.

They still have genitals tho so yes they do have sex.

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Omw I'm guessing if their human obviously even stray animals do it's part of life

over a year ago

"Yes homeless people have sex. I used to be homeless. I have a flat now because I became pregnant whilst being homeless from having sex. Obviously issues such as addiction and mental health are a factor. I would like to point out that it is entirely possible to have sex whilst having a home so if you are considering becoming homeless just for the sex other options are available.

That's reassuring, not that I shall get pregnant but desperately hoping I find accomadation before my tenancy runs out and being a single bloke, not sure of my social housing chances... but can't see it waning my physical urges"

The lack of social housing for single men is shocking. They have started putting up pre fab studios in my local area which I assume is to reduce the amount of rough sleepers.

over a year ago

When I was homeless a lot of my street friends were sex workers.

over a year ago

they are still people

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

People I know who have been homeless definitely had sex. Lots of it, in one case.

Post new Message to Thread