Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bi sexual female

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Female here asking for correct advice. What's the best way to approach this, I'm bi, and I have a female friend who I think fancies me, I know I fancy her, and whenever we speak we look into each others eyes, I want to find out if she bi, or indeed if shes attracted to me in a sexual way, and advice welcome please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

How much do you value the friendship cos it could all be lost over a fantasy.

It could also blossom into something awesome so I guess you need to decide if it's worth the risk.

You could ask her outright if she is bi or maybe start a conversation about girl crushes or do the movie thing where you get d*unk, make a pass at her and see who regrets what in the morning, if they regret anything that is.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Female here asking for correct advice. What's the best way to approach this, I'm bi, and I have a female friend who I think fancies me, I know I fancy her, and whenever we speak we look into each others eyes, I want to find out if she bi, or indeed if shes attracted to me in a sexual way, and advice welcome please"

I suppose it depends how long she holds your gaze but I wouldn't construe looking into someone's eyes as them fancying me.

Tread very carefully but I'm a big fan of saying what you mean rather than trying to send out or pick up on signals

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Even if she fancies you she might not be willing to make a move as you are a couple.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The chances are she likes you as a friend and isn't lusting after you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Does she know your bi?

By *iss KissWoman
over a year ago

near Coventry

Maybe say you had a dream that you both made out and see her reaction.

I had sex with my good friend. She was lesbian. I was married. She went a bit weird. She started going in a mood if I didn't reply at once to a message she'd send. Taking my, taking the piss out of her, badly, instead of us having a laugh about it like we used to. Asking me questions about what I thought about things about her. I felt like her girlfriend. Not her mate. So I distanced myself and then I didn't see her anymore. It was a shame because I really liked her. We got on great.

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Laceby

From the ‘advice clips’ I’ve watched, sometimes over and over, you both sit on the sofa facing each other, one of you says something to cause the other one to reach out and hug and then as you move away, one gently flicks the others hair behind their ear, whilst biting their lips suggestively and then they kiss…

I’ve not seen one fail yet.

They sometimes say they shouldn’t be doing this whilst going down on each other but they never ever stop.

That’s what you should do…

K

Post new Message to Thread