Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sex clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’ve quite keen to attend a club however I’m a bit wary about potentially knowing others there.

Is there any way around these? Do people cover their faces in the clubs?

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Go to clubs further away?

Don't really see the issue though. You're both there so why be ashamed of it?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's the risk you take when you go local but remember they are there for the same reason as you so no need to be embarrassed. Venture out a little further to other clubs if your worried

over a year ago

"I’ve quite keen to attend a club however I’m a bit wary about potentially knowing others there.

Thanks "

I don't worry, we all go for the same thing and generally what goes on at the club stays at the club. But if you are worried about being outed then remember they would be outing themselves as well

By *atentHeelsCouple
over a year ago

Salford

Couldn’t agree more with what to be worried about? It’s not like if you see someone you know then see them in the supermarket you’re gonna stand having a chat about swinging. Doesn’t happen like that. What happens in a club generally stays there. Most people don’t want it discussing out in daily life so don’t be worried about it.

But yeh if you’re that paranoid then you’re gonna have to travel maybe 100 miles as many will travel an ‘easy distance’ from other towns so you May see people from your town in a club you wouldn’t expect to. I just wouldn’t worry about it.

over a year ago

I think some go to clubs further away…but if you do see someone you know, they’re there as well and will be wanting discretion from you too…

We once went to a social meet… it was a mum and dad from school … they were in the same boat as us and, actually, it was quite refreshing! X

over a year ago

"I think some go to clubs further away…but if you do see someone you know, they’re there as well and will be wanting discretion from you too…

We once went to a social meet… it was a mum and dad from school … they were in the same boat as us and, actually, it was quite refreshing! X"

Haha brilliant, tell me you guys played with each other lol x

By *agpie and RavenMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"I’ve quite keen to attend a club however I’m a bit wary about potentially knowing others there.

Thanks "

You can cover your face if you want but you'll probably be asked to leave, or not let in at all.

Judging from your green arrow The Attic in Derby on a Monday day time may pique your interest.

Frank

over a year ago

Thanks

You can cover your face if you want but you'll probably be asked to leave, or not let in at all.

Judging from your green arrow The Attic in Derby on a Monday day time may pique your interest.

Frank"

Top man, thanks. Appreciate the recommendation

Post new Message to Thread