By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Lego set 10179 an awesome set just wish I had the money for one

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Wow I doubt mine would end up looking like its meant to look

It would be more like a picasso version of the millenium falcon!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

My nephews have had it on their list for some time. Too much space needed. And money.

over a year ago

that is rather swanky ... I'd like 9474 mysel ... the battle of helm's deep.

over a year ago

I refuse to get rid of the box I collected when my 20yr old daughter was young, friends children still play with it now.

over a year ago

My boys have it! And they have the death star as well, (had to get it sent from america) its feckin huge!!

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

LEGO 10195 Republic Dropship with AT-OT Walker, New, Unopened, BNISB

New

£300.00

17d 5h 40m

bet most children get more that this spent on them during a year.

Would have thought most kids had at least that spent on them at XMAS maybe people should get families together instead of random single presents.

over a year ago

"My boys have it! And they have the death star as well, (had to get it sent from america) its feckin huge!! "

Green with envea dude I wanted it at£350 and my wife said its to much but now she says if I see one at that price I can have it... So why the frak could I not get it then... FFS

over a year ago

This is a great kit as well Lego 10221 Super Star Destroyer is a classic Star Wars Ultimate Collector's Series set released on September 1, 2011. The set also includes a mini-scale Imperial Star Destroyer made to scale in comparison to the Super Star Destroyer

over a year ago

"My boys have it! And they have the death star as well, (had to get it sent from america) its feckin huge!!

Green with envea dude I wanted it at£350 and my wife said its to much but now she says if I see one at that price I can have it... So why the frak could I not get it then... FFS"

Tsk tsk, women eh!!

Mind you, it took me and my two boys a month to persuade the ex to let us get it! Lol

over a year ago

"My boys have it! And they have the death star as well, (had to get it sent from america) its feckin huge!!

Green with envea dude I wanted it at£350 and my wife said its to much but now she says if I see one at that price I can have it... So why the frak could I not get it then... FFS

Tsk tsk, women eh!!

Mind you, it took me and my two boys a month to persuade the ex to let us get it! Lol"

Well you let me know when you want to get rid .. Lol

Saying that you can buy all the bits from Lego shop just waiting for the email back from them

over a year ago

Tsk tsk, women eh!!

Mind you, it took me and my two boys a month to persuade the ex to let us get it! Lol

Saying that you can buy all the bits from Lego shop just waiting for the email back from them"

Lol, my boys would knife me in my sleep at their next sleepover if i even THOUGHT of getting rid of their lego!!

over a year ago

Tsk tsk, women eh!!

Saying that you can buy all the bits from Lego shop just waiting for the email back from them

Lol, my boys would knife me in my sleep at their next sleepover if i even THOUGHT of getting rid of their lego!! "

yep I know what your saying

Why can't Lego reissue it

over a year ago

Tsk tsk, women eh!!

Lol, my boys would knife me in my sleep at their next sleepover if i even THOUGHT of getting rid of their lego!! yep I know what your saying

Why can't Lego reissue it "

The lego shop online still has it for £275!! You might need to get it sent from abroad tho!

over a year ago

"

The lego shop online still has it for £275!! You might need to get it sent from abroad tho!"

you got the link? Or pm it to me please

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

You two should get together to play

over a year ago

"You two should get together to play "
I think we should