Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Short man V Tall women

Jump to newest

By *it for Tatt OP   Couple
over a year ago

Taunton

Many many years ago I met my gorgeous wife and we’ve been married for 28 years. I’m 5ft 8, she’s 5ft 10. That way round seems to be far more unpopular, what’s it all about?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Heels

over a year ago

Taunton

"Heels"

True, she’s 6ft 2 with them on, lol

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I am 6ft and I find this, 5ft 8 males seem to be the lowest height for me and I wear flats so it's not blatantly obvious on the height difference

over a year ago

Taunton

"I am 6ft and I find this, 5ft 8 males seem to be the lowest height for me and I wear flats so it's not blatantly obvious on the height difference"

Cool, good for you, most women wouldn’t even try x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why is there a stigma for many women that their male partner should be taller. I have short friends who find it difficult to be with taller women even.

Genuinely would bother me seeing a woman who was taller than me, I’d just love her in heels either way

over a year ago

I just prefer guys to be taller than me, nicer when they hug you...if I can remember what that's like!

over a year ago

Interesting stat for you OP

24% of men say that they would date an taller woman but only 4% of women say they would date a shorter man.

over a year ago

My parents were the same heights as you guys, so I have never really been bothered about height, when it comes to guys

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Why is there a stigma for many women that their male partner should be taller. I have short friends who find it difficult to be with taller women even.

Genuinely would bother me seeing a woman who was taller than me, I’d just love her in heels either way "

It's not a stigma, it's a preference surely?

over a year ago

"Why is there a stigma for many women that their male partner should be taller. I have short friends who find it difficult to be with taller women even.

Genuinely would bother me seeing a woman who was taller than me, I’d just love her in heels either way

It's not a stigma, it's a preference surely? "

I would agree that it is a preference rather than a stigma. It is a subconscious choice to who we are attracted to

over a year ago

My husband is shorter than me but I do have a preference for taller but that's all it is a preference.

By *yore34Man
over a year ago

Hull

My friend is 5ft and his wife is 6ft been together since school. She's fit as fuck aswell big tits that I need to play with

over a year ago

"My friend is 5ft and his wife is 6ft been together since school. She's fit as fuck aswell big tits that I need to play with "

Is the fact she is fit got any bearing on if he is with her or not? Genuine question. I mean if she wasn’t would be be with someone a foot taller than him?

over a year ago

Taunton

"My husband is shorter than me but I do have a preference for taller but that's all it is a preference.

"

Actually, we tend to head for the opposite of what we have as far as swinging goes, but that’s not at the expense of any lovely person.

over a year ago

He has to be taller than me. I’m 5’6” x so I mean it isn’t something that hard to achieve but yeah the taller the better x

Makes me feel definitely more petite x and love a good height difference and if say he’s 6’2” and up then I can afford putting on my stilettos

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

My best effort was a girl who was 6 foot 4 ... I’m 5 for 8 / 9. Doggy was an interesting effort.

In the other direction, the shortest girl I have slept with was 4 foot tall.

By *assConductorMan
over a year ago

the wild

I'm more attracted to women taller than me; a preference I'd rather not have considering how rare the reverse is.

By *igJFromSAMan
over a year ago

Woking

It'd be interesting to find a woman taller than me, but being 6'6" that seems like an unlikely pipe dream

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Doesn't really bother me. That said I usually go for shorter women.

But I wouldn't mind a taller lady, but like you said, they seem to like guys taller than them.

Previously women have said to makes them feel safe to have a bigger guy. Or feel like they have someone to throw them round etc.

By *jorkishMan
over a year ago

Seaforth

So woman is 6ft, the man is 5ft 8. If the man was really handsome, a really nice guy with a great personality the woman would sat no because of height difference? Think the man is lucky if she says no tbh

over a year ago

Im just under 6ft2 in bare feet.... will admit to liking taller gents! I put heels and platforms on a lot, so can be as much as 6ft8

Love the shock value!!

over a year ago

i dated a women 5ft 10 for over a year.

she called me her pocket rocket

By *igtatsMan
over a year ago

gravesend

"Im just under 6ft2 in bare feet.... will admit to liking taller gents! I put heels and platforms on a lot, so can be as much as 6ft8

Love the shock value!!"

Jaws must drop and tongues wag as you walk in

over a year ago

"Im just under 6ft2 in bare feet.... will admit to liking taller gents! I put heels and platforms on a lot, so can be as much as 6ft8

Love the shock value!!

Jaws must drop and tongues wag as you walk in "

Lets put it this way....i can silence a pub within 5 seconds hahahah

By *igtatsMan
over a year ago

gravesend

Love the shock value!!

Jaws must drop and tongues wag as you walk in

Lets put it this way....i can silence a pub within 5 seconds hahahah "

Takes them that long to work their way up

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I'm not sure why it is OP but it's a definite thing. Maybe women like feeling smaller? Linked to feeling feminine? More delicate?

I don't mind height at all, I kind of like men my own height or a bit shorter. I'm not sure how I'd feel about wearing heels around them because I don't but might try it.

By *oliath86Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Are there and 6ft8 + women out there so I can contribute ??

over a year ago

"Are there and 6ft8 + women out there so I can contribute ??"

Only if ive got my biggest heels on.....and then i can go 6ft 9

over a year ago

If they are too much smaller I feel like I am out with my kids, I like a partner taller than me! at 5’4 its not that difficult Until i put my heels on !

over a year ago

I’m 7ft, yeah I know that kind of extreme but it comes with the shoes, anyways always seem to go for shorter woman also….

And yes probably does look strange to others my shortest girl friend being 5’2!

By * LKA.43Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

[Removed by poster at 02/09/22 00:09:40]

over a year ago

I’m 5ft11 and only meet taller guys! I don’t like feeling like a giant and I would do with a guy shorter than me. I don’t feel feminine with short men!

By * LKA.43Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

You guys keep talking like

you Wearing heel 24h/7!

Are you also wearing them

when you’re at the gym ????

Women in general should Make sense before making choices ..

it’s hurtful to get rejected constantly or to keep getting ignored in messages on here..

Specially as we knows this is purely a website for sex dating.. .

So who cares really !!!

If you need good sex .. you even no need to be showing off everywhere in couple at all the time you’ll want to fck!

we’re all human

before anything !!!!!!!!

over a year ago

"You guys keep talking like

you Wearing heel 24h/7!

it’s hurtful to get rejected constantly or to keep getting ignored in messages on here..

So who cares really !!!

If you need good sex .. you even no need to be showing off everywhere in couple at all the time you’ll want to fck!

we’re all human

before anything !!!!!!!!"

I dunno about this one, man

By *r and Mrs Sweet CheeksCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Never found a bloke shorter than me...but being only only 5'2' alot if girls are taller than me.

By *xploring_FunWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

you Wearing heel 24h/7!

So who cares really !!!

we’re all human

Call it a hunch, but I don’t think this post is going to help you with “sex dating” whatsoever

over a year ago

you Wearing heel 24h/7!

So who cares really !!!

we’re all human

Not our problem! So because it’s purely sex we should fuck guys we don’t find attractive too? If someone is having trouble getting meets despite being taller than a good chunk of the female population I’d wager their height isn’t the issue!

And many positions are logistically a nightmare with guys shorter than me. You’re not entitled to fuck taller women if that isn’t what they want.

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

you Wearing heel 24h/7!

So who cares really !!!

we’re all human

before anything !!!!!!!!

Call it a hunch, but I don’t think this post is going to help you with “sex dating” whatsoever "

I've a good feeling you are right

By *rjamesMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

I was in a long-term relationship with a woman who was 6'3" and I'm only 5'10". Nevertheless, there were no practical issues in our day to day lives or in the bed room. Don't be afraid to mix it up!

over a year ago

I have always liked a taller woman. Women seem to like a taller man. I hope that helped.

over a year ago

Short men don’t have a chance

By *ymbunnyfitCouple
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I’m taller than hubby in heels and he loves it never been issue xx He’s taller than me by couple of inches barefoot xx

over a year ago

Tis all the same when you're laid down

By *uke OzadeMan
over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

"Tis all the same when you're laid down "

That’s what matters really

over a year ago

I was the same height as an ex and she said it never bothered her (both 5ft 10) as she preferred trainers. Next time i saw her she was with a 6ft 4 bloke and she was in heels still adore a long limbed lady tho

over a year ago

It’s simply all about Chemistry. Enjoying and being happy with each other.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

"Many many years ago I met my gorgeous wife and we’ve been married for 28 years. I’m 5ft 8, she’s 5ft 10. That way round seems to be far more unpopular, what’s it all about? "

Social media + apps have given women more choice then ever, so they are starting to realise they don’t have to make any compromises. When you have a million men a swipe away, why not ask for 6 foot minimum

over a year ago

"It’s simply all about Chemistry. Enjoying and being happy with each other."

This^

I'm 5'11, the last guy I met was 5'9. Didn't bother me at all as we actually got on.

over a year ago

I’m sure I can make up the couple of inches between us.

over a year ago

"Many many years ago I met my gorgeous wife and we’ve been married for 28 years. I’m 5ft 8, she’s 5ft 10. That way round seems to be far more unpopular, what’s it all about?

Social media + apps have given women more choice then ever, so they are starting to realise they don’t have to make any compromises. When you have a million men a swipe away, why not ask for 6 foot minimum "

All dem picky bitches

over a year ago

"Many many years ago I met my gorgeous wife and we’ve been married for 28 years. I’m 5ft 8, she’s 5ft 10. That way round seems to be far more unpopular, what’s it all about?

Social media + apps have given women more choice then ever, so they are starting to realise they don’t have to make any compromises. When you have a million men a swipe away, why not ask for 6 foot minimum "

You can ask….. what you get is a whole different thing all together

over a year ago

My wife is 5'10" (as am I), and when dolled up for a night out in her favourite boots is 6'4".

I love the attention she gets because of it.

By *idnight RamblerMan
over a year ago

Pershore

[Removed by poster at 02/09/22 07:20:09]

By *idnight RamblerMan
over a year ago

Pershore

Can we have the Randy Newman 'Short People' verses that appeared yesterday and were quickly removed?

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Isn’t it just basic statistics? The average woman is a lot shorter than the average man so “on average” the males will be taller in a relationship. That natural bias has just become a social norm.

By *orphia2003Woman
over a year ago

Tonypandy.

I've never really been too bothered, but have generally gone with taller guys and shorter women. No specific reason, just ended up that way. (5ft 9)

Do remember a workmate who seemed to have a bit of a dislike for taller / bigger women. Just not his thing. Until a night out when I turned up (for a dare) full Domme in leather skirt and corset with very sheer shirt and 6 inch platform boots on.

He was a quivering wreck and the rest of the guys just died of shock.

By *orphia2003Woman
over a year ago

Tonypandy.

That said, I did give a guy on the next table a lap dance for his birthday. Might have been a contributing factor.

over a year ago

"Isn’t it just basic statistics? The average woman is a lot shorter than the average man so “on average” the males will be taller in a relationship. That natural bias has just become a social norm."

You ain't short mate

over a year ago

"Isn’t it just basic statistics? The average woman is a lot shorter than the average man so “on average” the males will be taller in a relationship. That natural bias has just become a social norm."

Do you say that to all the girls then?

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Isn’t it just basic statistics? The average woman is a lot shorter than the average man so “on average” the males will be taller in a relationship. That natural bias has just become a social norm.

You ain't short mate "

I didn’t realise only short men could comment

over a year ago

"Isn’t it just basic statistics? The average woman is a lot shorter than the average man so “on average” the males will be taller in a relationship. That natural bias has just become a social norm.

You ain't short mate

I didn’t realise only short men could comment "

I'm not a man?

By *immo1867Man
over a year ago

Chesterfield

Yet to meet a lady taller than me

By *estLondonDeepMan
over a year ago

London

"

This is very true, chasing the 3 6's, 6 pack, 6 figure income and 6 ft. But then you see the same women time and time again on dating apps, clearly not having found what they're looking for. No harm in asking though...

over a year ago

I’ll laugh at shit jokes to get her in bed

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

"

Social media + apps have given women more choice then ever, so they are starting to realise they don’t have to make any compromises. When you have a million men a swipe away, why not ask for 6 foot minimum

This is very true, chasing the 3 6's, 6 pack, 6 figure income and 6 ft. But then you see the same women time and time again on dating apps, clearly not having found what they're looking for. No harm in asking though..."

No harm in asking, no. But I find most don’t just ask, they blame their lack of success on there being “no good men”. Never on the fact that they have nothing to offer.

It’s a weird situation. So many are chasing the 666 type of guy that he’s got so many offers he’s never gonna settle down, why would he. So in the end you have a bunch of guys getting almost nothing, and bunch of women getting fucked and ghosted by these top tier guys, then those top tier guys are living their best life.

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"

It’s a weird situation. So many are chasing the 666 type of guy that he’s got so many offers he’s never gonna settle down, why would he. So in the end you have a bunch of guys getting almost nothing, and bunch of women getting fucked and ghosted by these top tier guys, then those top tier guys are living their best life. "

I think you are over thinking the top tier guy thing. I don’t think it really exists to the extent you say and if it does it is only for a subset of women. People want different things so what is top tier for one will not be the same for another.

Just because people are active on social media/forums does not mean they are representative. You can see that on these forums: the vast majority of the sites users never come on the forum and I know a lot of what is presented as “fact” on the forum does not reflect what happens in real meets.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

"

It’s a weird situation. So many are chasing the 666 type of guy that he’s got so many offers he’s never gonna settle down, why would he. So in the end you have a bunch of guys getting almost nothing, and bunch of women getting fucked and ghosted by these top tier guys, then those top tier guys are living their best life.

I think you are over thinking the top tier guy thing. I don’t think it really exists to the extent you say and if it does it is only for a subset of women. People want different things so what is top tier for one will not be the same for another.

Just because people are active on social media/forums does not mean they are representative. You can see that on these forums: the vast majority of the sites users never come on the forum and I know a lot of what is presented as “fact” on the forum does not reflect what happens in real meets. "

These just come from things I read and things I see. There’s what I would call a top tier guy at my gym and he’s showed me his app and it’s like shooting fish in a barrel

By *estLondonDeepMan
over a year ago

London

"

Just because people are active on social media/forums does not mean they are representative. You can see that on these forums: the vast majority of the sites users never come on the forum and I know a lot of what is presented as “fact” on the forum does not reflect what happens in real meets. "

I used to think 80% of women chased 20% of men, but the percentage of men apparently is as low as 10%. So in theory, if you fall into the category of 10% male, you're attracting most of the women. There's a few studies online discussing this.

By *rPoseidonMan
44 weeks ago

Enniskeelen

My preference was for shorter women initially, but life taught me to realise height was really not an important criteria so I’ve widened my height preferences.

At 5’5, I now have more choice and it has resulted in better interactions, dates and even relationships.

By *immyinreadingMan
44 weeks ago

henley on thames

I see Bernie ecclestone and his wife walking down the kings road once. He came up to about her elbow.

By *aribbean King 1985Man
42 weeks ago

South West London

Most women will go for taller men its facts

By *luttyLaylaWoman
42 weeks ago

North West

Lots of blaming the women here…

Shorter men will fuck me, none wanna date me.

I put over 6ft cos I’m tired of arriving to “wow your tall” when there’s nothing I can do about it haha

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
42 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I don't care if they're 6ft8 or 4ft11.

If my tiny twink can throw my 6ft ass around the bedroom that's all that matters

Post new Message to Thread