Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Boobage terminology

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Perhaps unsurprisingly, I get a lot of messages that say "love ur tits" or something similar. They don't bother me, I just delete them.

This morning I got a message complimenting me on my beautiful "titties". It's made me uncomfortable and a little creeped out.

I don't understand why. Why should "titties" bother me when "tits" doesn't?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ady n the trampCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

why indeed lol. they are rather magnificent btw

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I do .... it's a little too .... can't think of it ... uuurrrm ... well ever seen Crimes of Passion with Anthony Perkins ... alittle too like that!

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I can't answer that ... However they are bootifully boobielicious

over a year ago

"I do .... it's a little too .... can't think of it ... uuurrrm ... well ever seen Crimes of Passion with Anthony Perkins ... alittle too like that! "

Yes, quite. Just sounds kind of unpleasantly lecherous. Makes my skin crawl.

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

its very juvenile and maybe thats why ? but it could be worse i have mine called all sorts of things on here from mammories to udders

over a year ago

"its very juvenile and maybe thats why ? but it could be worse i have mine called all sorts of things on here from mammories to udders "

Me too.

Udders gets them blocked immediately. Then again so does 'luv ur tits' as a first message.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Perhaps unsurprisingly, I get a lot of messages that say "love ur tits" or something similar. They don't bother me, I just delete them.

This morning I got a message complimenting me on my beautiful "titties". It's made me uncomfortable and a little creeped out.

I don't understand why. Why should "titties" bother me when "tits" doesn't?"

Im not sure why, maybe its the same as a guy calling his cock "winkie" its very child like

By *azzasheeneMan
over a year ago

kent

Loving your bangers.

over a year ago

Worst ive heard them called was when a mate said a girl had,and I quote"a nice set of sucking sacks",not that nice really.unsurprisingly he went home alone

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

I absolutely hate the word Tits in relation to my breasts.. winds me up considerably... Guess its cos im old..just feel its impolite totally.

boobs I dont find offensive tho..

By * starr -Woman
over a year ago

Burton on Trent.

"Worst ive heard them called was when a mate said a girl had,and I quote"a nice set of sucking sacks",not that nice really.unsurprisingly he went home alone "

sucking sacks!!!! OMG, im not surprised he went home alone!!!

By *ap AdgeMan
over a year ago

Wirral

boobs or breasts are the only word i use

over a year ago

or in Carrie the movie ... I can see you're dirty pillows' .... 'they're called breasts Momma!' LOL

By *ap AdgeMan
over a year ago

Wirral

or curves i understand the ladies getting pissed off by other name for them

my perchant that i love curves so imagination gets going

over a year ago

Assets??? WTF is that about? I thought assets meant what money and shares etc, someone had. Do people really think a womans wealth is defined by the size and shape of her.....oh whats the word?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Assets??? WTF is that about? I thought assets meant what money and shares etc, someone had. Do people really think a womans wealth is defined by the size and shape of her.....oh whats the word?"
knockers

over a year ago

Thanks for that. My memory is.....variable?

over a year ago

Funbags, puppies, norks, gazongas, chesticles.......there's as many names as there are for any other part of someone's anatomy!

We all have our likes and dislikes - what guy likes his cock to be called his winkle or his spam javelin? What woman likes her pussy to be called her hairy axe wound, love tunnel or yawning beaver?

Guess some people are far less subtle and careful when choosing names - particularly in a first message!

Right I'm off to play 'jiggle time' with my purple headed womb ferret!!

over a year ago

"boobs I dont find offensive tho.. "

"boobs" is definitely a female word for tits.

Don't think I know any blokes who call them that.

"norks" is one of my favourite expressions.

over a year ago

the expression I find most off putting is "top bollocks".

who the fuck wants to think of testicles when looking at a lady's tits.

over a year ago

"I absolutely hate the word Tits in relation to my breasts.. winds me up considerably... Guess its cos im old..just feel its impolite totally.

boobs I dont find offensive tho.. "

It's not because you're old. I feel the same way. I'm gradually learning to put up with the word tits but I don't like it. In fact, boobs or breasts are the only words for them I don't mind.

Strangely though, I prefer the word "cunt" to "pussy". Cuntastic sounds so much better than pussytastic too.

over a year ago

ive had norks, jubblies, fat sacks..

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"

Strangely though, I prefer the word "cunt" to "pussy". Cuntastic sounds so much better than pussytastic too."

At last! Another women happy with the word cunt. I have had men tell me that it's just not sexy referring to my quim as a cunt.

over a year ago

Pussy is just too... soppy.

Cunt is a good, honest, earthy word and it fits the good, honest, earthy practice of having one's brains fucked out.

And it's an entirely appropriate sounding description of a certain type of person too.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

It is strange how some words resonate badly with some and other words have that effect on others. Feelings about those words are probably due to an unconscious connotation, a previous experience or maybe even having been told (as a youngster) not to use a certain word.

I dont mind some "langauge" in context eg when playing but I am not a friend of really crass language thrown in your face so to speak - I find it demeaning and if somebody wrote to me about my "titties" I d find that a turn off. I have said it before... I like subtlety, a hint of pleasures to come.

over a year ago

to me they have always been boobs, its a nice comforting word and not aggressive.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"to me they have always been boobs, its a nice comforting word and not aggressive."
I would be happy with the word "boobs", too.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Do we have a proxy for the ubiquitous Sky remote for boobs? What could it be?

over a year ago

"Do we have a proxy for the ubiquitous Sky remote for boobs? What could it be?"

Tennis ball, football, beach ball

or for the larger ones, just rest them on the kitchen scales and photograph that!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Do we have a proxy for the ubiquitous Sky remote for boobs? What could it be?

or for the larger ones, just rest them on the kitchen scales and photograph that!"

assuming of course, the scales will accommodate such beauties

over a year ago

or for the larger ones, just rest them on the kitchen scales and photograph that!assuming of course, the scales will accommodate such beauties "

I feel the need to try this now, just as soon as I can.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

or for the larger ones, just rest them on the kitchen scales and photograph that!assuming of course, the scales will accommodate such beauties

I feel the need to try this now, just as soon as I can."

I d love to witness this olympic event

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

or for the larger ones, just rest them on the kitchen scales and photograph that!assuming of course, the scales will accommodate such beauties "

I don't have scales or anything bigger than a tennis ball... Where would the ball go in the picture as a reference point?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

or for the larger ones, just rest them on the kitchen scales and photograph that!assuming of course, the scales will accommodate such beauties

I don't have scales or anything bigger than a tennis ball... Where would the ball go in the picture as a reference point?"

Maybe Kinky should offer hers as a reference point that we could all use

over a year ago

I've investigated the scales. I may have to weigh each of them individually.

Not sure it would matter where the tennis ball goes, as long as it can be seen. It's something of a known size there to provide scale, so exact positioning might not matter much, as long as it's not closer to or farther from the camera than the boos - perspective will mess things up then.

over a year ago

I don't have scales or anything bigger than a tennis ball... Where would the ball go in the picture as a reference point?Maybe Kinky should offer hers as a reference point that we could all use"

You suggest everyone has a photo taken of their boobs next to mine??

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I've investigated the scales. I may have to weigh each of them individually.

Not sure it would matter where the tennis ball goes, as long as it can be seen. It's something of a known size there to provide scale, so exact positioning might not matter much, as long as it's not closer to or farther from the camera than the boos - perspective will mess things up then."

Bit like the blokes with the Lynx spray?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

I don't have scales or anything bigger than a tennis ball... Where would the ball go in the picture as a reference point?Maybe Kinky should offer hers as a reference point that we could all use

You suggest everyone has a photo taken of their boobs next to mine?? "

Well, it would be a good reference point - maybe yours and Games' as the top notch boobies against which we can all have our pics taken? I ll arrange a photographer - can just think of somebody keen....;-)

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

I don't have scales or anything bigger than a tennis ball... Where would the ball go in the picture as a reference point?Maybe Kinky should offer hers as a reference point that we could all use

You suggest everyone has a photo taken of their boobs next to mine?? "

That could work. Then the shorthand would just be half a kinky or cor! bigger than kinky

over a year ago

I'm pmsl.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

You suggest everyone has a photo taken of their boobs next to mine??

That could work. Then the shorthand would just be half a kinky or cor! bigger than kinky "

Even a mini kinky, a tenth of a kinky, not a hint of a kinky or at the other end a close enough to be called kinky or dare I say... same as Kinky?

over a year ago

"dare I say... same as Kinky? "

I'm sure some are bigger than kinky.

The one flaw I see with this plan is that mine will reduce in size a bit as I lose weight. Not that I am working hard at the losing weight thing at the moment, but it's on my to-do list.

over a year ago

I've a great idea!

Why not use one guys hands? You could draw a scale on the fingers and he could simply stand behind hand hold them in front of a camera mounted on a tripod at a pre-set distance away from said boobs!

Should be easy! All you need is a willing volunteer with two hands, a camera, a black marker pen and a tripod. Someone, just for the sake of arguement - like me!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"dare I say... same as Kinky?

The one flaw I see with this plan is that mine will reduce in size a bit as I lose weight. Not that I am working hard at the losing weight thing at the moment, but it's on my to-do list."

You might be lucky - one of my mates on here has lost 2 st and her boobs look bigger and better than ever, she only lost it where she wanted to. Anyway, you got plenty even if you did loose a little off your boobs - they ll still be great

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I've a great idea!

Why not use one guys hands? You could draw a scale on the fingers and he could simply stand behind hand hold them in front of a camera mounted on a tripod at a pre-set distance away from said boobs!

Should be easy! All you need is a willing volunteer with two hands, a camera, a black marker pen and a tripod. Someone, just for the sake of arguement - like me! "

I love the selfless, altruist attitude some men have on here. So helpful and only in the name of research, of course!

over a year ago

"I've a great idea!

Should be easy! All you need is a willing volunteer with two hands, a camera, a black marker pen and a tripod. Someone, just for the sake of arguement - like me! I love the selfless, altruist attitude some men have on here. So helpful and only in the name of research, of course! "

Of course! What other motive could there possibly be?

over a year ago

"I've a great idea!

Should be easy! All you need is a willing volunteer with two hands, a camera, a black marker pen and a tripod. Someone, just for the sake of arguement - like me! "

yup im up for this idea.. when you've worked out set distances.

over a year ago

"dare I say... same as Kinky?

The one flaw I see with this plan is that mine will reduce in size a bit as I lose weight. Not that I am working hard at the losing weight thing at the moment, but it's on my to-do list.You might be lucky - one of my mates on here has lost 2 st and her boobs look bigger and better than ever, she only lost it where she wanted to. Anyway, you got plenty even if you did loose a little off your boobs - they ll still be great"

They do shrink a bit but they do stay proportionally huge. The worst part is that they tend to go a bit saggy, at least to begin with I'm hoping that would all settle down and they'd firm up again.

over a year ago

"I've a great idea!

This pre-set distance. Is it distance from the breast bone/sternum, or the nipple, or what?

over a year ago

"I've a great idea!

Should be easy! All you need is a willing volunteer with two hands, a camera, a black marker pen and a tripod. Someone, just for the sake of arguement - like me!

This pre-set distance. Is it distance from the breast bone/sternum, or the nipple, or what?"

Nooo! A line (much like the oche in darts!) that is a set distance from the camera!

Then there's no opportunity to cheat like the blokes do (buying various sized cans/remotes etc.) and will give the viewer a clear idea of boob size at all times!

Simples!!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"I've a great idea!

I still it starts with a Kinky as the baseline. Looking at the pictures I think I'm just over half a kinky.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I've a great idea!

I still it starts with a Kinky as the baseline. Looking at the pictures I think I'm just over half a kinky."

Same here - probably just over half a Kinky

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

I have been thinking about Obi's idea further. I think someone with big hands is needed, plus a photographer. I think this measuring lark should not be entrusted to one man - they are not reliable on what constitutes an inch. Two men - it's a big job.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I have been thinking about Obi's idea further. I think someone with big hands is needed, plus a photographer. I think this measuring lark should not be entrusted to one man - they are not reliable on what constitutes an inch. Two men - it's a big job."
Know what you mean - if they had not been telling us for years what constitues 6 inches... us ladies would be a lot better at parking and DIY ...

Joke aside - I know a man with big hands, required expertise and photographic ability..... mind he comes at a price

over a year ago

I ought to be able to work out their volume, roughly, if I hold them so they're half spheres and measure them.

I haven't got a tape measure here though.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I ought to be able to work out their volume, roughly, if I hold them so they're half spheres and measure them.

I haven't got a tape measure here though."

Immerse in previously measured water container - measure the amount of displaced fluid - simple

Not half as much fun though

over a year ago

"I ought to be able to work out their volume, roughly, if I hold them so they're half spheres and measure them.

I haven't got a tape measure here though.Immerse in previously measured water container - measure the amount of displaced fluid - simple

Not half as much fun though"

How can wet boobs not be fun?

Ok - so there's no t-shirt involved......

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

I haven't got a tape measure here though.Immerse in previously measured water container - measure the amount of displaced fluid - simple

Ok - so there's no t-shirt involved...... "

I see you continue on the path of selfless exploration

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Ok - so there's no t-shirt involved...... I see you continue on the path of selfless exploration "

Container size might be an issue. Mine are definitely differently sized so both would need independent volumatic measuring.

over a year ago

Maybe the next pussy posse social should be a science-a-thon.

Boob measuring and weighing by various methods could be on the experiments list. What else?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Reminds me of an ex who called her bra an over the shoulder boulder holder

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Maybe the next pussy posse social should be a science-a-thon.

Boob measuring and weighing by various methods could be on the experiments list. What else?"

We might be able to get sponsorship - NESTA still giving out grants?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Reminds me of an ex who called her bra an over the shoulder boulder holder "

Not one I am fond of. Sheepdog bras give a good line though.

over a year ago

One of the favourite positions I like to see a woman naked in is leaning forward so her boobs hang down naturally. I love the pearl-drop shape they take on when swinging freely in the pose, and for that reason I usually refer to boobs as 'breasticles'.

over a year ago

** pear-drop

over a year ago

Ok - so there's no t-shirt involved...... I see you continue on the path of selfless exploration "

That's just me all over! Selfless!!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Ok - so there's no t-shirt involved...... I see you continue on the path of selfless exploration

That's just me all over! Selfless!! "

Shufflin' shufflin'... great 'fro! Mine is about three-quarters an Obi...

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

I was discussing the standard Fab measurement for our boobs, setting out the Kinky standards. One man suggested that the standard British handful is valid. The other felt we should use plant pots. I'm not sure I would want to pour mine into terracotta.

over a year ago

"Pussy is just too... soppy.

Cunt is a good, honest, earthy word and it fits the good, honest, earthy practice of having one's brains fucked out.

And it's an entirely appropriate sounding description of a certain type of person too."

I often call my pussy my cunt and so now feel it's less useful as an insult so I now tend to call suitable people Twunts instead..

over a year ago

Plant pots? They're not sodding Bill and Ben!!!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Plant pots? They're not sodding Bill and Ben!!!"

Flobba dobba...

over a year ago

The question is, who would be the ?

By *icketysplitsWoman