Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Deep friendships

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m supposed to be asleep by now, feeling extremely

Tired and I’m feeling a bit emotional tonight. Not sure why, maybe some songs just making me feel this way.

So I’m here feeling the feels and I was thinking about deep friendships and how grateful I am having a few friends who have been my rocks and are super supportive of me.. they are all 3 females and we all have this huge understanding about each other and yeah… One of them came with me buying some new bras a few weeks ago and helped me decide and do them up…and I know it’s just a little nothing, but it meant the world to me and she is also gonna take me to see a surgeon in 2 weeks.

I don’t know, it makes me wanna cry how lucky I am to have made some deep friendships and that are supportive of my journey! I’m such a lucky girl

So, let’s celebrate amazing friendships and share your story with some of your rocks when going through tough times or good times , but that you were happy u shared together

Xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good friends r important and hard too find hold onto them x

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Good friends r important and hard too find hold onto them x"

By the scruff

By *iger4uWoman
over a year ago

In my happy place

I dont need people much these days.

over a year ago

"Good friends r important and hard too find hold onto them x

By the scruff

"

of the balls

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

By the scruff

of the balls"

Saucy x

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I dont need people much these days.

"

Why xx

over a year ago

By the scruff

of the balls

Saucy x"

can't neglect the balls

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

OP, I'm very pleased you have the support of good friends and wish I could say the same.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

By the scruff

of the balls

Saucy xcan't neglect the balls"

I wont x

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

"OP, I'm very pleased you have the support of good friends and wish I could say the same."

Ditto

over a year ago

"OP, I'm very pleased you have the support of good friends and wish I could say the same."

Thanks!!

I’m not the kind of girl who has shit tons of friends (or better that i call friends, I guess I know people)

So

It’s brilliant to know some friends are there through thick and thin.

Love to know some more silly or important stories from people who have good friends x

over a year ago

"I dont need people much these days.

"

I’m not saying I couldn’t have done the whole transitioning journey without them cos I could and I can. But it just makes it much easier to turn to friends when going through a lot x (in the good and the bad btw) xx

So don’t give up on friends x

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

My circle of friends is very very small.

I have no contact whatsoever with anyone I grew up with or went to school with because they all became one way friendships and I gave up trying in my mid 20's.

There are former work colleagues that I chat to now and again but only if we meet in the street. I don't have their numbers and know nothing about what is going on in their lives.

There are a handful of former work colleagues whose contact details I do have but I haven't spoken to since we stopped working together and even when we were we didn't hang out together and have never been in each others homes. In fact I've no idea where 90% of work friends even live.

It's the same with a small group of hiking pals. We meet most weeks to go walking but I've never been to their homes or met their families.

There are only 3 or 4 people really that I would call close friends and most of those funnily enough I met through fab and only one of those is in touch every day.

Those are the people I can relax with and trust implicitly.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

We are a close circle of 6 that would do anything for each other, we do fall out occasionally but are comfortable and emotionally intelligent enough to sort it out quite quickly

over a year ago

"My circle of friends is very very small.

I have no contact whatsoever with anyone I grew up with or went to school with because they all became one way friendships and I gave up trying in my mid 20's.

There are former work colleagues that I chat to now and again but only if we meet in the street. I don't have their numbers and know nothing about what is going on in their lives.

There are a handful of former work colleagues whose contact details I do have but I haven't spoken to since we stopped working together and even when we were we didn't hang out together and have never been in each others homes. In fact I've no idea where 90% of work friends even live.

It's the same with a small group of hiking pals. We meet most weeks to go walking but I've never been to their homes or met their families.

There are only 3 or 4 people really that I would call close friends and most of those funnily enough I met through fab and only one of those is in touch every day.

Those are the people I can relax with and trust implicitly."

And I think all you need is that little number as long as you can totally relax and trust them and be able to be yourself fully. Then you got urself something. Doesn’t matter where you met them or how. So long as you got some x

So sorry to hear that you either met dickheads from childhood or people who didn’t take their time to open up a little with you(work people etc) x

Post new Message to Thread