Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dick pics

Jump to newest

By *issus OP   Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Everyone loves a good, quality pic of a nice dick.

This topic isn't about those...

Genuine question to all gents who have a habit of attaching a dick pic to their initial message.

Why do you do it?

Not a dig, I just want to understand the logic behind it. I'm sure there's a good reason for it.

To women - do you like seeing every random strangers who say "hi" dick or would you prefer not to?

(Please don't confuse this with public photos you have on your profile, I'm solely talking about images attached to initial message)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can't help here as I don't do it unless asked for

By *outhwalesbbwWoman
over a year ago

Bridgend,sometimes hampshire

Nope I block and delete anyone who just send a dick pic

By *aturegentdurhamMan
over a year ago

Stanley

Only send when asked for

over a year ago

I have one. It was an experiment to see if one could be tastefully done. I haven't even uploaded it to fabs. I've never had the need to show one and have never been asked for one.

I imagine the unsolicited pics in women's inboxes come from those who just think fabs is a sex site and any choice of potential playmate depends on their equipment. Heavens forbid if the person on the other end is, erm, a person and not just an object for the sender's sexual gratification.

By *ischer400777Man
over a year ago

stanley county durham

I have cock pics for one simple reason it is my best feature not my face or my body I cater for couples or lady’s who love big cock if you don’t you will have no interest in me at all .

over a year ago

Easy, in order to actually pull a woman you have to be the exception, one man among many who stood out.

Thus the logic extends to dick pics, we believe we may be the exception to the rule!

over a year ago

Have them on my profile so they can look, I send head shot so they can see if any attraction there first.

Woman don't do it do they on their first message hahahaha

By *ischer400777Man
over a year ago

stanley county durham

I have never met any one on fab because of my face I have never in my life been told I am handsome which is fair enough

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I had one the other day, where they'd attached 3 or 4 dick pics, it was deleted

All I cam think is that they like people to see their pecker, that's fine put it on your profile if you like, but don't bombard us with it in a first message!.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I can't explain the logic as I've never done it but then again I've never sent a pic in an opening message of any description.

I've only recently added dick pics to my profile because I felt like doing it and I already had a good variety of pics.

In saying that I've seen numerous profiles that don't demand you keep your dick pics to yourself. Some actually say in their bios that they like to get some idea of who they are speaking to and that includes how they are hung.

I often wonder what the guys using their dick as their USP do for a living. They certainly don't work in sales or PR.

By *issus OP   Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

"I have cock pics for one simple reason it is my best feature not my face or my body I cater for couples or lady’s who love big cock if you don’t you will have no interest in me at all . "

I can respect that, having photos of a cock in a profile is perfectly reasonable, but do you attach your dick pics to private mail when you first contact people too?

By *urora1912Woman
over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

Don't need dick pics sending as a first message

Especially when asked what do I think of it

over a year ago

I'm proper sick of fanny pics as well . Like, come on. Stop it.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Everyone loves a good, quality pic of a nice dick. "

Errr, no they do not

over a year ago

I dont personally send them unless asked to. I have a couple set to private or friends only incase someone is actually interested (not that its happened yet haha), but i dont see the point otherwise. Where is the fun in finding out everything straight away?

By *itzi999Woman
over a year ago

Slough

"Everyone loves a good, quality pic of a nice dick.

This topic isn't about those...

Genuine question to all gents who have a habit of attaching a dick pic to their initial message.

Why do you do it?

Not a dig, I just want to understand the logic behind it. I'm sure there's a good reason for it.

To women - do you like seeing every random strangers who say "hi" dick or would you prefer not to?

(Please don't confuse this with public photos you have on your profile, I'm solely talking about images attached to initial message)"

I appreciate a dick pic with a face pic too.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

Penises are like a great hand in a poker game keep everyone in the game, as long as you can and get your opponent all in before you lay down for a big win.

By *issus OP   Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

So far I've received 5+ penises in my inbox yet not one person have explained why did they do it. Not in my inbox, not on this thread.

Investigation continues

By *erry bull1Man
over a year ago

doncaster

I have them on my profile but only send when asked

over a year ago

I never send a dic pic on any of my messages, because of feed back from the forums. The general response is woman don’t want to see them as the are inundated with them. I feel their pain, I was on a kik group chat recently organising a party and the men involved (potential invites) where constantly posting dic pics! Blurgh!!!

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Cause Mary loves Dick that’s why

By *harlotteBigBoobsWoman
over a year ago

Hull

I delete messages if just full of dick pics, my reason is because it clearly states I

On my profile I'm not interested in dick pics so they've either ignored it or not read my profile which for me is a delete

By *oingMan
over a year ago

co. antrim

I send them to see if I can poke their eye and get a wink

By *lappyMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I have some which I keep private and only will send if asked for privately

By *issus OP   Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

"I never send a dic pic on any of my messages, because of feed back from the forums. The general response is woman don’t want to see them as the are inundated with them. I feel their pain, I was on a kik group chat recently organising a party and the men involved (potential invites) where constantly posting dic pics! Blurgh!!! "

To be fair when we organise events (me and my partner), we only create kik groups for those who already have tickets and if someone feels the need to constantly post their genitals in group feed or send them privately to other guests - they get a warning, if they don't understand it the first time - they get their ticket money back and removed from guest list immediately.

Absolutely no need to dangle genitalia in anyones face to "seduce" them.

over a year ago

"I never send a dic pic on any of my messages, because of feed back from the forums. The general response is woman don’t want to see them as the are inundated with them. I feel their pain, I was on a kik group chat recently organising a party and the men involved (potential invites) where constantly posting dic pics! Blurgh!!!

To be fair when we organise events (me and my partner), we only create kik groups for those who already have tickets and if someone feels the need to constantly post their genitals in group feed or send them privately to other guests - they get a warning, if they don't understand it the first time - they get their ticket money back and removed from guest list immediately.

Absolutely no need to dangle genitalia in anyones face to "seduce" them. "

Unless it’s a magnificent specimen with super powers

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"So far I've received 5+ penises in my inbox yet not one person have explained why did they do it. Not in my inbox, not on this thread.

Investigation continues "

I'm not even looking to meet men and get dick pics occasionally.

I too have queried their thinking... it seems that they aren't thinking...at least not with their heads.

Post new Message to Thread