Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What colour

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What colour are your nails ..currently?

Mine are pearly white, both feet and hands. Freaking love white so much!!!

What about yours ? And what’s the length?

My nails (hands) are long-ish but natural (did a gel so the gel won’t chip - life changing omg )

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Mid length and au natural atm, will be sparkly purple tonight

over a year ago

"Mid length and au natural atm, will be sparkly purple tonight "

Ohhh i love a bit of purple! Like a dark purple? Or?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Cream and gold currently.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Kylie? I failed. I've been growing my nails for so long but then I got anxious waiting to hear back about something and now they are cute and short. My toes are currently burgundy, my nails are clear with a nail strength thing on them. I have however booked in with my amazing nail technician and they are going to be something autumnal within the week. Knowing me probably matte black or pumpkin colour.

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Black with red and gold glitter

over a year ago

"Kylie? I failed. I've been growing my nails for so long but then I got anxious waiting to hear back about something and now they are cute and short. My toes are currently burgundy, my nails are clear with a nail strength thing on them. I have however booked in with my amazing nail technician and they are going to be something autumnal within the week. Knowing me probably matte black or pumpkin colour. "

Oh i love The pumpkin colour idea!!!

What about a pumpkin spiace latte degrade ?

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Metallic turquoise

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Oh i love The pumpkin colour idea!!!

What about a pumpkin spiace latte degrade ? "

Brilliant! Now to let them grow or it will just be one tiny slither of colour, no others.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Shortish and no varnish, as I can't stand the feel of it on my nails.

I'll only paint my fingernails on very special occasions, and my toes if I'm going abroad somewhere hot.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Kylie? I failed. I've been growing my nails for so long but then I got anxious waiting to hear back about something and now they are cute and short. My toes are currently burgundy, my nails are clear with a nail strength thing on them. I have however booked in with my amazing nail technician and they are going to be something autumnal within the week. Knowing me probably matte black or pumpkin colour. "

Oh what about black with little orange pumpkins?! Oh my god I'm so excited for Autumn.

Kylie mine are just a pearly white, shortish and my toes are lilac but really chipped so I should redo them. I'll do that now I think.

By *anshee99Woman
over a year ago

nw

Turquoise with black zebra stripes

Mid length

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Midnight blue and I them

over a year ago

"Turquoise with black zebra stripes

Mid length"

Ohhhh we need pictures!!! They sound amazing

over a year ago

"Kylie? I failed. I've been growing my nails for so long but then I got anxious waiting to hear back about something and now they are cute and short. My toes are currently burgundy, my nails are clear with a nail strength thing on them. I have however booked in with my amazing nail technician and they are going to be something autumnal within the week. Knowing me probably matte black or pumpkin colour.

Oh what about black with little orange pumpkins?! Oh my god I'm so excited for Autumn.

Kylie mine are just a pearly white, shortish and my toes are lilac but really chipped so I should redo them. I'll do that now I think. "

My toes are a bit chipped too (white is awful unless you do the whole shellac gel , it’s the only way)

Love the idea of pumpkins!! X

Post new Message to Thread