Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Had any Paranormal happen to you

Jump to newest

By *aturegentdurham OP   Man
over a year ago

Stanley

Ok totally off topic but has anyone ever had anything paranormal happen to them....

Be it ghosts ufos big cat sightings ( And i dont mean a big pussy.)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Back in the late 80s or early 90s I was installing equipment in a city centre bar in Belfast.

A member of staff who was renowned for being dour and grumpy was reluctantly helping me carry the machinery upstairs.

Half way up he let out a high pitched squeal, dropped his end and ran off leaving me stuck until another staff member came to my rescue.

We went looking for him and he was cowering in the toilets shaking like a leaf.

He said a woman in white had walked out of the wall on one side of the staircase, passed between us and the equipment we were carrying and went though the wall on the opposite side.

I had seen nothing but it was difficult not to believe him because of his normal demeanour and his reaction.

Apparently a number of others reported seeing this woman at various times over the years.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes!

I got paid on time... that was seriously freaky and abnormal!

By *iBBWLondonWoman
over a year ago

London

At breakfast, after a naughty night away at a B&B, I could see a black shape by the floor in front of the sideboard in my peripheral vision (as I looked across at my partner or at my plate), but couldn’t see it when I looked straight at it. Chatting to our host later, it was revealed that that’s the spot his dog (a large black lab) used to sit every morning to ‘supervise the breakfast service’… sadly passed the year before

Post new Message to Thread