Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Women Fab Bi or Genuine BI

Jump to newest

By *tue555 OP   Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

From few threads lately - there are always threads about BI guys and FAB straight - one for the ladies

Genuinely BI or FAB Bi?

Anna Richardson is a genuinely BI female - she has relationships with male and females (recently Sue Perkins)

On FAB what is considered being FAB Bi Or Genuine Bi

1) Quick boob grope or fanny fondle/finger but give me cock now?

2) Or full on 1 on 1, no holes bared (no pun intended). Total focus on enjoying yourself with that woman at that point in time - where cock doesn't even enter into the equation and is furthest from mind?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I think you can identify as a fully bisexual woman and enjoy the smorgasbord of sexual delights without a man gatekeeping a woman's sexuality.

I like a threesome with a penis and quim involved. I've also been in long term relationships with women.

I think fab bi would be where a woman doesn't get even a trickle of arousal when with a woman and is doing it to get to the d. Wanting the d and the quim doesn't make someone fab bi.

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I describe myself as bi-playful. I could never have a romantic relationship with a woman, and whilst there are plenty of ladies that I think are attractive, I don't find them sexually attractive...but every so often I happen upon a lady that gives me fanny flutters, and that's when my bi side comes out to play.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"I describe myself as bi-playful. I could never have a romantic relationship with a woman, and whilst there are plenty of ladies that I think are attractive, I don't find them sexually attractive...but every so often I happen upon a lady that gives me fanny flutters, and that's when my bi side comes out to play. "

Very well said, same here, should be option for profile of which I've suggested on feedback previously Fx

By *tue555 OP   Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

"I think you can identify as a fully bisexual woman and enjoy the smorgasbord of sexual delights without a man gatekeeping a woman's sexuality.

I like a threesome with a penis and quim involved. I've also been in long term relationships with women.

I think fab bi would be where a woman doesn't get even a trickle of arousal when with a woman and is doing it to get to the d. Wanting the d and the quim doesn't make someone fab bi. "

I agree, Similar questions has been posed in another thread.

Contextualise this thread also,

Believe it it or not, I do have a partner

- As your post, she is what I consider genuinely BI female (in this context sexually BI), when she is with another woman, that is her entire focus and pleasure and her thoughts.

Also for my sins I have been around BI and Lesbian women for a very long time - and have had the privilege see how they interact with each other and the dynamics between them.

When were here as a couple she found it very difficult to find that bisexual essence that dynamic she was looking for, many different reasons.

And is in the other posts the word "BI" as banded and very over used, but has no real distinction to what it actually is in the swinging (FAB) world - hence the thread

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I describe myself as bi-playful. I could never have a romantic relationship with a woman, and whilst there are plenty of ladies that I think are attractive, I don't find them sexually attractive...but every so often I happen upon a lady that gives me fanny flutters, and that's when my bi side comes out to play. "

Exactly this

By *tue555 OP   Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

[Removed by poster at 27/08/21 08:58:35]

By *tue555 OP   Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

"I describe myself as bi-playful. I could never have a romantic relationship with a woman, and whilst there are plenty of ladies that I think are attractive, I don't find them sexually attractive...but every so often I happen upon a lady that gives me fanny flutters, and that's when my bi side comes out to play.

Very well said, same here, should be option for profile of which I've suggested on feedback previously Fx"

Yes I have always considered BI a sliding scale and the term BI too generic especially these days, it needs more granularity - BI curious is not the same as BI playful, BI playful is not the same as Genuinely (full) BI (sexual context), Genuinely BI (sexual context) is not the same as being BI to a relationship level.

If you could actually differentiate, then people could actually align themselves with what level they feel they are and more specifically who they are looking for and not someone who is simply "BI" tick box -

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

"I describe myself as bi-playful. I could never have a romantic relationship with a woman, and whilst there are plenty of ladies that I think are attractive, I don't find them sexually attractive...but every so often I happen upon a lady that gives me fanny flutters, and that's when my bi side comes out to play.

Very well said, same here, should be option for profile of which I've suggested on feedback previously Fx

Yes I have always considered BI a sliding scale and the term BI too generic especially these days, it needs more granularity - BI curious is not the same as BI playful, BI playful is not the same as Genuinely (full) BI (sexual context), Genuinely BI (sexual context) is not the same as being BI to a relationship level.

If you could actually differentiate, then people could actually align themselves with what level they feel they are and more specifically who they are looking for and not someone who is simply "BI" tick box -"

It's the whole label thing though...whilst we need a certain amount for clarity, I personally think it often goes too far, and can make people feel that they should fit in to the description of labels. This is why I don't advertise myself as bi...on the rare occasions that I am sexually attracted to a lady I'll communicate that through conversation

By *tue555 OP   Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

[Removed by poster at 27/08/21 10:25:11]

By *tue555 OP   Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

"

It's the whole label thing though...whilst we need a certain amount for clarity, I personally think it often goes too far, and can make people feel that they should fit in to the description of labels. This is why I don't advertise myself as bi...on the rare occasions that I am sexually attracted to a lady I'll communicate that through conversation "

Yes it needs balance and understanding which is the key but sadly very much lacking.

It is also the the exact scenario that a lot of guys find themselves in - slated constantly in the forums "FAB Straight" - They enjoy a bit of BI play but they are slated and stoned (metaphor) for having straight on their profiles. Gender specific trolling.

Also a BI sliding scale, whether it be female or male, there is a there is a psychology and risk avoidance involved not to go too far one way.

If you are Bi Curious, BI Playful (Male orally BI) you are closer to the hetro end and for many a more comfortable place to be

(Do like BI playful it sets quite a nice level, maybe it should be used more like (Orally BI)

If you are fully on BI FF/MM you are getting closer to the gay side of the spectrum "Doesn't mean you are gay - just thought I'd emphasise that before finger pointing starts"

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

I think if you believe yourself to be bi then you are regardless of how you play on fab. Think sexuality is a scale and it's hard to define it completely.

By *tue555 OP   Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

"This is why I don't advertise myself as bi...on the rare occasions that I am sexually attracted to a lady I'll communicate that through conversation"

Ideally but unfortunately conversation is not a very good measure. not a criticism - elaborate below

"I think if you believe yourself to be bi then you are regardless of how you play on fab. Think sexuality is a scale and it's hard to define it completely. "

This is the fundamental problem or flaw across the board on these sites.

How many have started a conversation with the (in this case) a woman they get flirty and dirty and you get to the point you really want to shag and you think the feeling is mutual.

This person now starts back peddling or ghosts you. Simply maybe they got cold feet - felt it would be going too far for them? Lack of confidence? Or simply a fantasist?

This is where conversation ultimate lets you down - next stop Forum, time wasters , why is it so difficult to meet genuinely BI women here?

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

I suppose at the crux of it I'm more sexually bi than romantically bi, I absolutely love sex with and find women attractive however I've never had a relationship with one, only men and still only see that happening for now.

By *unmatt888Man
over a year ago

Duns

If you could actually differentiate, then people could actually align themselves with what level they feel they are and more specifically who they are looking for and not someone who is simply "BI" tick box -"

The problem with ever more specific labels is that unless everyone has exactly the same definition, they don’t help anyone. I’m glad for one that Fab doesn’t have a pansexual option for example, as if you ask ten people what the difference between pan and bi is you’ll probably get at least five different answers.

Post new Message to Thread