Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Favourite thing to wear

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Your going to a meet or even just on a date …. What’s your favourite “thing” to wear that makes you hold your head high and makes you feel confident ?

Bright long last lipstick

Oh black boxers and freshly ironed shirt.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tralis65Man
over a year ago

stoke

Cock ring

By *rian4uMan
over a year ago

London

Birthday suit

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have a Frida Kahlo green mini dress I call my date dress... its cute , unusual and so sexy

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

A smile.

over a year ago

I have a few aftershaves that give me that boost you are describing OP. You can’t beat an alluring smell of someone when you lean in for that first kiss on a meet or social. No matter how many times you have met previously.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Honestly I dont think I have anything that makes me feel that boost..... I just make a massive effort to look less like I've been dressed by my 4 year old nephew while being dragged backwards through a muddy puddle and a hedge, then panic that they won't like me anyway and just think "ah well" and try not to worry about turning up a sweaty, panicked mess.

I guess my deodorant makes me feel a bit better....

By *unkym34Man
over a year ago

London

Sauvage

over a year ago

"Honestly I dont think I have anything that makes me feel that boost..... I just make a massive effort to look less like I've been dressed by my 4 year old nephew while being dragged backwards through a muddy puddle and a hedge, then panic that they won't like me anyway and just think "ah well" and try not to worry about turning up a sweaty, panicked mess.

I guess my deodorant makes me feel a bit better.... "

Awww what’s not to like nsp your stunningly beautiful funny kind and sassy x

over a year ago

My kilt ??????????????

over a year ago

Heels

over a year ago

Depends

It get kind off complicated

Vinnila date whare they know the true me midi dress with something underneath if I score need to come off classy

Fab meet emmm shortest dress I can find I mean my pics don’t do it justice to try and be classy lol

By *andsome HandMan
over a year ago

roundabout

"Sauvage "

I was going to say my sheer boxers but also this

By *urplechesterCouple
over a year ago

chester

Jean Paul gaultier perfume, It gives me a spring to my step! Miss pc

over a year ago

I'd not wear boxers ... That helps put me in a mood knowing any blood flow will be more obvious.

I'd wear ... A top that fits a bit too well.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

Lovely underwear. I like underwear I am conscious of, so nice fabrics against my skin or tie side knickers where the ribbons brush my thighs. Something that makes its presence felt and keeps me aware of it.

It doesn't have to sexy underwear (I'm the only one who will see it), just something I can feel.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Lovely underwear. I like underwear I am conscious of, so nice fabrics against my skin or tie side knickers where the ribbons brush my thighs. Something that makes its presence felt and keeps me aware of it.

It doesn't have to sexy underwear (I'm the only one who will see it), just something I can feel."

And blue.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/08/21 16:10:49]

over a year ago

"Honestly I dont think I have anything that makes me feel that boost..... I just make a massive effort to look less like I've been dressed by my 4 year old nephew while being dragged backwards through a muddy puddle and a hedge, then panic that they won't like me anyway and just think "ah well" and try not to worry about turning up a sweaty, panicked mess.

I guess my deodorant makes me feel a bit better.... "

You have stunning eyes ! I hope you find something that makes you feel amazing

over a year ago

"Lovely underwear. I like underwear I am conscious of, so nice fabrics against my skin or tie side knickers where the ribbons brush my thighs. Something that makes its presence felt and keeps me aware of it.

It doesn't have to sexy underwear (I'm the only one who will see it), just something I can feel."

I know what you mean, I have a pair of red fcuk knickers and the colour just gives me a boost.

Post new Message to Thread