FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What's you're highest amount of fabs on 1 picture!!

Jump to newest

By *quaman87 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

Something new

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

2799 on last week's tits out Tuesday picture and I'm still gobsmacked.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Who cares not as if your getting paid for fabs

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've blocked my pics from being fab'd

Reply privately

By *eal couple30Couple
over a year ago

Loghborough

"Who cares not as if your getting paid for fabs "

Exactly... Who cares!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some do, I've seen a few posts saying they are on whatever page of hot pics or whatever it is

Reply privately

over a year ago

I haven’t even looked but I’m gonna take a stab at 20. 19 of them being desperately horny blokes that then send me odd messages and one couple that lives at least 200 miles away

Reply privately

By *quaman87 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

"Who cares not as if your getting paid for fabs

Exactly... Who cares!!! "

Wooooooo there ladies....didn't ask if anyone cared, personally I don't care. Just a bit of fun and something different

Reply privately

By *quaman87 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

"Some do, I've seen a few posts saying they are on whatever page of hot pics or whatever it is"
thank you my man. Alot do try aim for top pic lol

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

I care. Because quite frankly after having been told for a hell of a long time that I'm fat, ugly and worthless it is really nice to feel like there are people out there who don't see me that way.

It must be wonderful to be someone who doesn't feel like shit about themselves and doesn't care about what others think at all, and more power to anyone who feels like that. But quite frankly saying "who cares" and similar is actually quite unkind.

Reply privately

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Without in privating some to check, the one that I can see the amount is boobs out melon bottoms over 1700

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *quaman87 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

"Without in privating some to check, the one that I can see the amount is boobs out melon bottoms over 1700"
I belive I'm one of those 1700 haha

Reply privately

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"Without in privating some to check, the one that I can see the amount is boobs out melon bottoms over 1700 I belive I'm one of those 1700 haha "

I believe you are

Reply privately

By *quaman87 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

"Without in privating some to check, the one that I can see the amount is boobs out melon bottoms over 1700 I belive I'm one of those 1700 haha

I believe you are "

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Reply privately

over a year ago

14 im doing great woohoo

Reply privately

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Exactly... Who cares!!!

Wooooooo there ladies....didn't ask if anyone cared, personally I don't care. Just a bit of fun and something different "

I’m not sure but before I left and came back my current profile pic got over 10,000. And I thought it was a bit boring! . Not sure about now as they’re all in private x

Reply privately

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

146. I often wonder if it would be higher if I had fewer pics. Law of averages and all that haha

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Alot

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *LiamMan
over a year ago

Midlands

Money comes and goes. So do fabs

I actually care my profile photo is 60+

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I care. Because quite frankly after having been told for a hell of a long time that I'm fat, ugly and worthless it is really nice to feel like there are people out there who don't see me that way.

It must be wonderful to be someone who doesn't feel like shit about themselves and doesn't care about what others think at all, and more power to anyone who feels like that. But quite frankly saying "who cares" and similar is actually quite unkind.

"

Your not fat worthless or ugly but the fact getting likes on your pic on a swingers site makes you feel better about yourself is pretty sad

Reply privately

By *LiamMan
over a year ago

Midlands

"I care. Because quite frankly after having been told for a hell of a long time that I'm fat, ugly and worthless it is really nice to feel like there are people out there who don't see me that way.

Your not fat worthless or ugly but the fact getting likes on your pic on a swingers site makes you feel better about yourself is pretty sad "

and what you're doing right now isn't sad?

Reply privately

By *quaman87 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

Exactly... Who cares!!!

Wooooooo there ladies....didn't ask if anyone cared, personally I don't care. Just a bit of fun and something different

I’m not sure but before I left and came back my current profile pic got over 10,000. And I thought it was a bit boring! . Not sure about now as they’re all in private x"

10,000 wow

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Mine is 5789

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Exactly... Who cares!!!

I’m not sure but before I left and came back my current profile pic got over 10,000. And I thought it was a bit boring! . Not sure about now as they’re all in private x 10,000 wow "

That’s over a few years though lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your not fat worthless or ugly but the fact getting likes on your pic on a swingers site makes you feel better about yourself is pretty sad "

She’s far from sad. What’s sad is you trying to belittle someone. That is what’s SAD!

Reply privately

over a year ago

14 - double figures -

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Aquaman

Reply privately

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Woah ok... No need to carry on

Reply privately

over a year ago

1 lol. New but slowly getting my head around all this!

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"1 lol. New but slowly getting my head around all this! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"1165 "

That’s a lot for a guy actually! Ur like that famous guy from fab x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"146. I often wonder if it would be higher if I had fewer pics. Law of averages and all that haha"

I always think it would be good if you could put them into albums lol

Reply privately

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

[Removed by poster at 27/08/21 00:34:37]

Reply privately

By *quaman87 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

Wtf. Why do people feel the need to jump on threads and post negative shit!! Sometimes little things like someone liking a pic does put a smile on someone's face. Just the same as someone who is depressed and lonely, being asked if there ok. Fuck me this wasn't a post to dig at people because someone don't care about a fab on there pic. Can't say fuck all nice don't say nothing! Such a ugly trait to have putting others down.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"146. I often wonder if it would be higher if I had fewer pics. Law of averages and all that haha

I always think it would be good if you could put them into albums lol"

Thanks you xx

Reply privately

By *amierebelMan
over a year ago

nae danger.

Not even made double figures yet

Reply privately

over a year ago

45 over a year

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your not fat worthless or ugly but the fact getting likes on your pic on a swingers site makes you feel better about yourself is pretty sad

Wtf. Why do people feel the need to jump on threads and post negative shit!! Sometimes little things like someone liking a pic does put a smile on someone's face. Just the same as someone who is depressed and lonely, being asked if there ok. Fuck me this wasn't a post to dig at people because someone don't care about a fab on there pic. Can't say fuck all nice don't say nothing! Such a ugly trait to have putting others down. "

It’s the only way some people can get attention. The absolute mongo.

Reply privately

over a year ago

96 and it was all NSP 's fault

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Wtf. Why do people feel the need to jump on threads and post negative shit!! Sometimes little things like someone liking a pic does put a smile on someone's face. Just the same as someone who is depressed and lonely, being asked if there ok. Fuck me this wasn't a post to dig at people because someone don't care about a fab on there pic. Can't say fuck all nice don't say nothing! Such a ugly trait to have putting others down.

It’s the only way some people can get attention. The absolute mongo. "

Noooo

Reply privately

By *quaman87 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

It’s the only way some people can get attention. The absolute mongo. "

tbh looks like a fake pf anyway. Shit like that can do alot to someone. Don't know what anyone is going through or has been through in life. All I can say is for someone to belittle and put someone down clearly isn't happy in there own life. Or don't get many fabs on pics

Reply privately

over a year ago

"1165

That’s a lot for a guy actually! Ur like that famous guy from fab x "

Aw thank you lol who’s that famous guy?

Reply privately

over a year ago

what a horrible thing to say to someone

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

This thread is turning I'm out

Reply privately

By *quaman87 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

"Aquaman "
yessss.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Aquaman yessss."

Was gonna say a nice thread but iv gone

Reply privately

By *quaman87 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

"Aquaman yessss.

"

your still here. Was suppose to be just a but of fun but as usual someone has to ruin it x

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Aquaman yessss.

your still here. Was suppose to be just a but of fun but as usual someone has to ruin it x"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Aquaman yessss.

your still here. Was suppose to be just a but of fun but as usual someone has to ruin it x"

Can I ruin you instead

Reply privately

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

2710 - pic from 6th may 2020

Reply privately

By *LiamMan
over a year ago

Midlands

"2710 - pic from 6th may 2020"
+1

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"2710 - pic from 6th may 2020+1"

+1

Reply privately

over a year ago

"2710 - pic from 6th may 2020"
jasus im only 2696 behind you sur we'll call it a draw

Reply privately

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

My red lipstick pic 1203

Reply privately

over a year ago

"1165

That’s a lot for a guy actually! Ur like that famous guy from fab x

Aw thank you lol who’s that famous guy? "

U are stop being modest

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"My red lipstick pic 1203"

Xxx

Reply privately

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

114 - one of my Hawkeye poses.

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Still OP great thread x

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s the only way some people can get attention. The absolute mongo. tbh looks like a fake pf anyway. Shit like that can do alot to someone. Don't know what anyone is going through or has been through in life. All I can say is for someone to belittle and put someone down clearly isn't happy in there own life. Or don't get many fabs on pics "

Defo not a fake profile and don't need to do it for the attention just saying what others thought get a grip imagine being a person that gets happy over fabs and likes over the internet

Reply privately

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

"

Hey, take your fab’d pics photos from around the world, enjoy and ignore all the simple minded muppets... nobody likes everyone so go swim in your lane and enjoy... forget the simple idiots as sadly if you throw a stone you would probably hit one.. x

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

It’s the only way some people can get attention. The absolute mongo. tbh looks like a fake pf anyway. Shit like that can do alot to someone. Don't know what anyone is going through or has been through in life. All I can say is for someone to belittle and put someone down clearly isn't happy in there own life. Or don't get many fabs on pics

Defo not a fake profile and don't need to do it for the attention just saying what others thought get a grip imagine being a person that gets happy over fabs and likes over the internet "

We are all different why are you so judgemental??

Reply privately

By *quaman87 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

"Aquaman yessss.

your still here. Was suppose to be just a but of fun but as usual someone has to ruin it x

Can I ruin you instead "

Anytime....don't say things and tease me like that unless your gonna do it lol

Reply privately

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"146. I often wonder if it would be higher if I had fewer pics. Law of averages and all that haha

I always think it would be good if you could put them into albums lol"

Ahhh yes, and then sub-categories.

Cock pics:

- Side view

- Underneath

- Bird's Eye

- Close up

Great idea!

Reply privately

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

"My red lipstick pic 1203

Xxx"

XX

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Xxx

XX"

How are you xx

Reply privately

By *LiamMan
over a year ago

Midlands

"My red lipstick pic 1203"
prefer your latest one

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"96 and it was all NSP 's fault "

It really was

Reply privately

over a year ago

"96 and it was all NSP 's fault

It really was "

Remember mumbles picture

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

It really was

Remember mumbles picture "

Put some pants on

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

It really was

Remember mumbles picture "

Oh I do! That was fantastic

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s the only way some people can get attention. The absolute mongo. tbh looks like a fake pf anyway. Shit like that can do alot to someone. Don't know what anyone is going through or has been through in life. All I can say is for someone to belittle and put someone down clearly isn't happy in there own life. Or don't get many fabs on pics

Defo not a fake profile and don't need to do it for the attention just saying what others thought get a grip imagine being a person that gets happy over fabs and likes over the internet "

so what did you ever hear the saying if you had nothing good to say say nothing at all. If getting fabs makes this person happy why would you ridicule them for it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Why even comment if you don’t care? And no you’re not saying what others thought. Don’t know who you think you are but here’s a bit of advice. If you don’t like a thread or don’t care you can move onto the next one.

Reply privately

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

You obviously don’t care about‘ likes’ some people do... each to their own i think...

I don’t think you said anything wrong btw, u just gave your perspective but others don’t get that sadly x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"3"

Reply privately

By *LiamMan
over a year ago

Midlands

Defo not a fake profile and don't need to do it for the attention just saying what others thought get a grip imagine being a person that gets happy over fabs and likes over the internet

You obviously don’t care about‘ likes’ some people do... each to their own i think...

I don’t think you said anything wrong btw, u just gave your perspective but others don’t get that sadly x"

she ent going to fuck you karl

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don’t think you said anything wrong btw, u just gave your perspective but others don’t get that sadly x"

Calling someone sad isn’t giving a perspective. You know kissing arse won’t get you laid, right?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I don’t think you said anything wrong btw, u just gave your perspective but others don’t get that sadly x

Calling someone sad isn’t giving a perspective. You know kissing arse won’t get you laid, right?"

Haha that’s exactly what I thought!

Reply privately

over a year ago

It really was

Remember mumbles picture

Oh I do! That was fantastic "

I still talk to him I’ll let him know its revived

Reply privately

over a year ago

It really was

Remember mumbles picture

Put some pants on "

Did you see his

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

It really was

Remember mumbles picture

Put some pants on

Did you see his "

I forgot xx

Reply privately

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

I don’t think you said anything wrong btw, u just gave your perspective but others don’t get that sadly x she ent going to fuck you karl"

Pity u can’t spell or make a sensible point

Reply privately

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

"My red lipstick pic 1203prefer your latest one "

Thank you

Reply privately

By *LiamMan
over a year ago

Midlands

I don’t think you said anything wrong btw, u just gave your perspective but others don’t get that sadly x she ent going to fuck you karl

Pity u can’t spell or make a sensible point "

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

It really was

Remember mumbles picture

Oh I do! That was fantastic

I still talk to him I’ll let him know its revived "

Tell him I said hi xx

Reply privately

By *quaman87 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

I get it 100% she don't care about like or fabs. Each to there own. But some do like them and care. There's an opinion then there is dam right rude. Putting a person down and being disrespectful because they are happy when fabed or liked is wrong. Fuck off to another post and say fuck all if ya can't say anything nice.

Reply privately

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

Calling someone sad isn’t giving a perspective. You know kissing arse won’t get you laid, right?"

If she is in Portugal I might have a chance ffs... obviously you guys have more history than me so I will bow to your knowledge ffs

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Anyway …….. anyone for Horlicks?

Reply privately

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

Xxx

XX

How are you xx "

I’m fantastic, how are you lovely…x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Anyway …….. anyone for Horlicks?"

Is it too late for wine?

Reply privately

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

Naww .... had enough of bollicks

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Anyway …….. anyone for Horlicks?

Is it too late for wine? "

Never

Reply privately

By *r.SJMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

I could do a horlicks, though tbh would prefer coffee and if I could... would fab Posh's pic again and all be it just a single fab in a sea of many, hope that it'd be appreciated and if it made her smile, then so much the better x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is it too late for wine? "

Never

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

I could do a horlicks, though tbh would prefer coffee and if I could... would fab Posh's pic again and all be it just a single fab in a sea of many, hope that it'd be appreciated and if it made her smile, then so much the better x"

Always

Reply privately

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

No thanks Nora but cocktails and dinner do…

Reply privately

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Ovaltine for me please

Reply privately

By *quaman87 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

Ovaltine for me please "

I usually do a mocha before bed haha

Reply privately

By *LiamMan
over a year ago

Midlands

I'd take a beer

Reply privately

By *ilvermaleMan
over a year ago

Derry

Just one

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

No thanks Nora but cocktails and dinner do… "

Sounds perfect Lorraine! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd take a beer "
after having 3 lovely pint bottles of cider with loads of ice it was lovely

Reply privately

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

Sounds perfect Lorraine! X"

We’ll have to make plans while I’m in Manchester…X

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Xxx

XX

How are you xx

I’m fantastic, how are you lovely…x"

Great thanks xxx

Reply privately

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Ovaltine for me please I usually do a mocha before bed haha "

Oooh actually that's sounds better

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

We’ll have to make plans while I’m in Manchester…X"

Definitely. I usually come Thursday till Monday anyway x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *quaman87 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

Ovaltine for me please I usually do a mocha before bed haha

Oooh actually that's sounds better "

can't beat it lol

Reply privately

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

I like fabs.

I had pretty much zero body confidence before I joined fab. Wouldn't even look at myself in the mirror.

Getting fabs made me realise I'm not that bad and others see 'something' in me. Over time that's built up my confidence to the point I'm actually happy with my body and am confident walking around clubs in my boxers.

Abd all that from a max of 38 fabs on one photo (with a couple of others very near) and every single one of them is fully appreciated.

Reply privately

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

Definitely. I usually come Thursday till Monday anyway x"

I’ll be there Thursday until the following Wednesday.

Reply privately

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

Calling someone sad isn’t giving a perspective. You know kissing arse won’t get you laid, right?

Haha that’s exactly what I thought!"

Better have a coffee then after sniping and not backing anything up... sums up the few that can’t back anything up or can actually walk the walk on this site...

The amount of Veri’s (in person) speak volumes from these ‘snipers’... go figure..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Definitely. I usually come Thursday till Monday anyway x

I’ll be there Thursday until the following Wednesday."

Oh brilliant. We’ll definitely get together then xxx

Reply privately

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

"Something new "

They mean nothing there some proper horrible pictures get lots of like...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Better have a coffee then after sniping and not backing anything up... sums up the few that can’t back anything up or can actually walk the walk on this site...

The amount of Veri’s (in person) speak volumes from these ‘snipers’... go figure.. "

Eh? Who you talking about? me?

I’ll have a latte if you’re buying

Reply privately

over a year ago

The amount of Veri’s (in person) speak volumes from these ‘snipers’... go figure.. "

If someone could translate that could be helpful

Reply privately

By *LiamMan
over a year ago

Midlands

"I like fabs.

I had pretty much zero body confidence before I joined fab. Wouldn't even look at myself in the mirror.

Getting fabs made me realise I'm not that bad and others see 'something' in me. Over time that's built up my confidence to the point I'm actually happy with my body and am confident walking around clubs in my boxers.

Abd all that from a max of 38 fabs on one photo (with a couple of others very near) and every single one of them is fully appreciated. "

have a fab from me brother

Reply privately

By *elilah999Woman
over a year ago

Malton

Haha that’s exactly what I thought!"

I love it. Sorry I was thinking thr same thing reading through

Reply privately

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

The amount of Veri’s (in person) speak volumes from these ‘snipers’... go figure..

I’ll have a latte if you’re buying "

I’ll buy anytime but won’t accept people taking pot shots with profiles hidden or no proper explanation or experience... not annoyed but shame on them for bullying people which just ain’t right and by the way I ain’t a fucking snowflake lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cumbria

"Something new

They mean nothing there some proper horrible pictures get lots of like..."

Look not body shaming at all when I say horrible pictures I'm referring to ones with pussies oozing with cum.

Not for me.

Reply privately

By *elilah999Woman
over a year ago

Malton

Is this what the forums are like?

Reply privately

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

I love it. Sorry I was thinking thr same thing reading through "

Read ? Really

Reply privately

By *quaman87 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

"Something new

They mean nothing there some proper horrible pictures get lots of like... "

Not wrong there lol

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"Something new

They mean nothing there some proper horrible pictures get lots of like...

Look not body shaming at all when I say horrible pictures I'm referring to ones with pussies oozing with cum.

Not for me."

That doesn't mean they aren't liked by many others.

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Are you only in it for the money then?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Something new

They mean nothing there some proper horrible pictures get lots of like... Not wrong there lol "

Quote - "They mean nothing they're some proper horrible pictures get lots of likes..."

^^^^^^^

So true, I couldn't agree more. But then everyone's taste is different...but I do be shocked sometimes & the amount of fabs some not so good photos get

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I was on here last time I used to do ‘Wokkiedad’s’ hairy chest Tuesday thread. The Fabs would motivate me to keep running during the week and I watched myself losing weight …. I ended up using the site like a weight watches weigh in .

Whatever happened to him?

Reply privately

By *quaman87 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

Well this didn't go to plan did it haha

Reply privately

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

"Is this what the forums are like? "

Normally not

Reply privately

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

"Well this didn't go to plan did it haha "

Hopefully it went the right way and the Gish fingers are happy Aquaman

Reply privately

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

"When I was on here last time I used to do ‘Wokkiedad’s’ hairy chest Tuesday thread. The Fabs would motivate me to keep running during the week and I watched myself losing weight …. I ended up using the site like a weight watches weigh in .

Whatever happened to him?"

Don't bring that up in this thread too, else it's really going to burn!

Let's just say the less said the better.

Reply privately

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

"Well this didn't go to plan did it haha

Hopefully it went the right way and the Gish fingers are happy Aquaman "

*fish

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I’ll buy anytime but won’t accept people taking pot shots with profiles hidden or no proper explanation or experience... not annoyed but shame on them for bullying people which just ain’t right and by the way I ain’t a fucking snowflake lol"

What on earth are you on about?

1. I’ve hidden my profile for an hour!

2. Explanation and experience in what?

3. Who the fuck have I bullied?

4. I don’t even use that ridiculous word so it wasn’t me who called you it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cumbria

"Is this what the forums are like?

Normally not "

Lies always like this..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I’ll buy anytime but won’t accept people taking pot shots with profiles hidden or no proper explanation or experience... not annoyed but shame on them for bullying people which just ain’t right and by the way I ain’t a fucking snowflake lol

4. I don’t even use that ridiculous word so it wasn’t me who called you it! "

Actually don’t bother answering. I really can’t be arsed and I’m tired.

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"Something new

They mean nothing there some proper horrible pictures get lots of like... Not wrong there lol

Quote - "They mean nothing they're some proper horrible pictures get lots of likes..."

^^^^^^^

So true, I couldn't agree more. But then everyone's taste is different...but I do be shocked sometimes & the amount of fabs some not so good photos get"

On a previous profile my fat body in a dress got over 3000 fabs.

That should shock the tits off you then.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When I was on here last time I used to do ‘Wokkiedad’s’ hairy chest Tuesday thread. The Fabs would motivate me to keep running during the week and I watched myself losing weight …. I ended up using the site like a weight watches weigh in .

Let's just say the less said the better. "

Ahhh, I have been away for a while …. Thanks for the heads up and I shall leave that one alone!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Let's just say the less said the better. "

Reply privately

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Honestly I don't give a shot if people think it's sad that I like seeing my pics fabbed, after ten years of a man body shaming me and telling I was disgusting and fat and no man would look at me let alone want me, seeing that others don't think that has restored a bit of confidence back in me... And I'm out!

Reply privately

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

Actually don’t bother answering. I really can’t be arsed and I’m tired. "

The comment was about you and your little minions... all offline... whatever because at the end of the day after thinking about this thread... you actually don’t merit me wasting my time in responding to you anymore... simples

Reply privately

By *haron1701DTV/TS
over a year ago

Ormskirk

"

Dunno which moron told you that youre fat ugly n worthless but they need a good kicking!

Just looked at your profile n photos. One says 'kiss me n tell me Im pretty' - sod that, it'll be a prolonged tongue wrestling match whilst saying "yer fucking gorgeous"

Xxx

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

The comment was about you and your little minions... all offline... whatever because at the end of the day after thinking about this thread... you actually don’t merit me wasting my time in responding to you anymore... simples "

Wow. You've clearly got a bee stuck right in your bonnet about something.

And how you can say anyone has bullied anyone on this thread, when all they were doing was defending me against someone being cruel is so far beyond me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

The comment was about you and your little minions... all offline... whatever because at the end of the day after thinking about this thread... you actually don’t merit me wasting my time in responding to you anymore... simples "

Minions! I don’t even know the people who said the same as me!!

Reply privately

By *quaman87 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

Think a second threads in order shortly

Reply privately

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

You just did reply - again

Reply privately

over a year ago

My cock

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cumbria

For all the people posting pictures Thank You I may not always enjoy the content but if you like them Good For you I will go fuck my boring old self and I can see that know people like them empowers you that fantastic.

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

Dunno which moron told you that youre fat ugly n worthless but they need a good kicking!

Just looked at your profile n photos. One says 'kiss me n tell me Im pretty' - sod that, it'll be a prolonged tongue wrestling match whilst saying "yer fucking gorgeous"

Xxx "

That would be more than one person.... and thank you

Reply privately

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

The comment was about you and your little minions... all offline... whatever because at the end of the day after thinking about this thread... you actually don’t merit me wasting my time in responding to you anymore... simples

And how you can say anyone has bullied anyone on this thread, when all they were doing was defending me against someone being cruel is so far beyond me."

Apologies if I misunderstood as read your original thread and if I got my wires crossed then massive regrets

Reply privately

By *roxibear70Man
over a year ago

Cheshire

None don't think I've ever had a pic fabd

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

And how you can say anyone has bullied anyone on this thread, when all they were doing was defending me against someone being cruel is so far beyond me.

Apologies if I misunderstood as read your original thread and if I got my wires crossed then massive regrets "

Takes balls to apologise. And it is appreciated.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"None don't think I've ever had a pic fabd "

You have Fabs lol...& Now another 1

Reply privately

By *quaman87 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

Can I change the post name to, do you care if your pics are fabbed and if you don't dig the ones that do out?? Asking for a friend

Reply privately

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

"Can I change the post name to, do you care if your pics are fabbed and if you don't dig the ones that do out?? Asking for a friend "

Reply privately

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"Can I change the post name to, do you care if your pics are fabbed and if you don't dig the ones that do out?? Asking for a friend "

That's your title for thread 2....

Reply privately

By *quaman87 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

Yep, cause I got about 5 actual answers for this thread name so if I change it then anyone joining won't be like "hang on I swear I clicked on the post "whats your highest number of fabs on a pic" haha

Reply privately

By *haron1701DTV/TS
over a year ago

Ormskirk

Just 7

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yep, cause I got about 5 actual answers for this thread name so if I change it then anyone joining won't be like "hang on I swear I clicked on the post "whats your highest number of fabs on a pic" haha "

2,113 for one of mine... what's yours OP?

Reply privately

By *quaman87 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

Haha I though I had quite alot but compared to you women it's not really that important haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cumbria

"Haha I though I had quite alot but compared to you women it's not really that important haha "

Was ask a direct question.

640 for us in one day.

Reply privately

By *quaman87 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

"Haha I though I had quite alot but compared to you women it's not really that important haha

Was ask a direct question.

640 for us in one day."

I'm messing I'm just finding out now

Reply privately

By *quaman87 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

"Yep, cause I got about 5 actual answers for this thread name so if I change it then anyone joining won't be like "hang on I swear I clicked on the post "whats your highest number of fabs on a pic" haha

2,113 for one of mine... what's yours OP?"

my highest is a whopping great staggering amout of a 115....smashed it haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cumbria

"Yep, cause I got about 5 actual answers for this thread name so if I change it then anyone joining won't be like "hang on I swear I clicked on the post "whats your highest number of fabs on a pic" haha

2,113 for one of mine... what's yours OP? my highest is a whopping great staggering amout of a 115....smashed it haha "

A good number for a guy the deck is stacked.

Reply privately

By *quaman87 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

2,113 for one of mine... what's yours OP? my highest is a whopping great staggering amout of a 115....smashed it haha

A good number for a guy the deck is stacked."

115 or 0 fabs I'm happy anyway

Reply privately

By *illy5Man
over a year ago

conwy

160 for me crazy

Reply privately

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

... (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

Haha might depend how long you've been on Fab for and how much you use the Forums as well ...

... so divide number by years on Fab / then by 12 / then subtract your age ... but add on any 3 digit number you choose

Reply privately

By *quaman87 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

"

Haha might depend how long you've been on Fab for and how much you use the Forums as well ...

... so divide number by years on Fab / then by 12 / then subtract your age ... but add on any 3 digit number you choose "

I think I was left with 3.19 without adding a 3 digit number lol

Reply privately

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

... (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

"

... so divide number by years on Fab / then by 12 / then subtract your age ... but add on any 3 digit number you choose I think I was left with 3.19 without adding a 3 digit number lol"

Awesome ... add on 999 and hit 4 digit mark

Reply privately

By *quaman87 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

"

... so divide number by years on Fab / then by 12 / then subtract your age ... but add on any 3 digit number you choose I think I was left with 3.19 without adding a 3 digit number lol

Awesome ... add on 999 and hit 4 digit mark "

Haha I could lol

Reply privately

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"160 for me crazy"

X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ive only got one photo loaded publically because "fabs" mean nothing to me, not like hey pay my mortgage or cure 3rd world debt, is it?!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like 7 I think

Reply privately

By *quaman87 OP   Man
over a year ago

colchester

"Ive only got one photo loaded publically because "fabs" mean nothing to me, not like hey pay my mortgage or cure 3rd world debt, is it?!!"

They mean nothing to alot of people and do to some, each to there own I spose. Suppose one of those examples is possible

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good numbers everyone.

Reply privately