Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Weird happenings on local updates

Jump to newest

By *ulnade70s OP   Couple
over a year ago

Up north

Has anyone noticed loads of women suddenly joining fab over the last few minutes...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lansmanMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Has anyone noticed loads of women suddenly joining fab over the last few minutes... "

Yes . 14 views instantaneously, all from London and all just joined 1 min ago

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah happened here in Manchester & looks like London as getting viewed by all these new profiles, count like 30 suddenly appear on my local updates, reported to site admins

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

I’m hoping it’s a Middle aged flock, who are looking for a tubby, greying 55 year old who lives in Sheffield. They’re going to shag me till my heart gives out.

By *d4fun73Man
over a year ago

Shipley

About 10 on mine most hidden profiles. I hope someone has noticed...

By *lansmanMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Obviously scam profiles but How do they view everyone at once ?

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I’m hoping it’s a Middle aged flock, who are looking for a tubby, greying 55 year old who lives in Sheffield. They’re going to shag me till my heart gives out. "

Have you thought of coming to the next STP?

over a year ago

Don’t think there hidden, the admins probably deleted them, bit concerned it might be some sort of hack and their viewing profiles for photos I.e. Data/photo crab etc

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I’m hoping it’s a Middle aged flock, who are looking for a tubby, greying 55 year old who lives in Sheffield. They’re going to shag me till my heart gives out.

Have you thought of coming to the next STP? "

I had one of those once, but the penicillin cleared it up!

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

It's the bots again. Don't interact with the profiles and report to Admin.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Don’t think there hidden, the admins probably deleted them, bit concerned it might be some sort of hack and their viewing profiles for photos I.e. Data/photo crab etc"

It’s been going on a few days. That’s why I removed most of my pics

over a year ago

Shocking scenes here, dozens and dozens of women have recently joined a swinging site, but these reports are as yet unconfirmed, let’s go over live to Craig who is reporting this outside for some reason, Craig what’s it looking like where you are ?

over a year ago

"Don’t think there hidden, the admins probably deleted them, bit concerned it might be some sort of hack and their viewing profiles for photos I.e. Data/photo crab etc"
delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete

over a year ago

First lot of profiles looked to have been deleted, but just looked at local updates and another 20 odd have appeared, bot- net at work at a guess

By *JB1954Man
over a year ago

Reading

This has been going on for at three evenings , nights now. London or Oxford females joining.

By *olidOak85Couple
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Shocking scenes here, dozens and dozens of women have recently joined a swinging site, but these reports are as yet unconfirmed, let’s go over live to Craig who is reporting this outside for some reason, Craig what’s it looking like where you are ? "

Post new Message to Thread