leeds

"I’ll stick with semi-skimmed lol

And me "

I might even go wild and try oat or almond milk but not from the boob

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Been a thing for a while . Was a place in Covent Garden where you could get human milk icecream

By *issAphroditeWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

So what? Something pretty fucked up about a society that thinks it's weird to drink our own species' breast milk but perfectly normal to drink the breast milk of other mammals - such as cows and goats.

Even the language we use is indicative of how messed up it is - called cow's milk "milk" but human milk "breast milk" - it's all breast milk!

By *reemindCoolMan
over a year ago

between Barnsley and Wakefield

You have a point

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"So what? Something pretty fucked up about a society that thinks it's weird to drink our own species' breast milk but perfectly normal to drink the breast milk of other mammals - such as cows and goats.

Even the language we use is indicative of how messed up it is - called cow's milk "milk" but human milk "breast milk" - it's all breast milk!"

I love you

Love from a retired Midwife.

By *asmeen OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"So what? Something pretty fucked up about a society that thinks it's weird to drink our own species' breast milk but perfectly normal to drink the breast milk of other mammals - such as cows and goats.

Even the language we use is indicative of how messed up it is - called cow's milk "milk" but human milk "breast milk" - it's all breast milk!"

I was not judging

Just some thing I'd never do

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well said! Thank you for that.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Even the language we use is indicative of how messed up it is - called cow's milk "milk" but human milk "breast milk" - it's all breast milk!

I was not judging

Just some thing I'd never do"

But you did...with nothing but an emoji in your first post.

By *asmeen OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I was not judging

Just some thing I'd never do

But you did...with nothing but an emoji in your first post."

Not judging

Surprised

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Hhmmmmmmm bitty

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

And me "

Me too. I don’t think you were being judgey. It’s not something you expect to see on the shelves! So it is surprising. Not something I’d be buying that’s for sure.

By *igmaMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

How much for a gallon?

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I’d like to see a picture of the tits the milk cam from on the carton so I can decide what type to buy

By *liceinWonderland38Woman
over a year ago

Coventry

I love you

Love from a retired Midwife."

Yup, same here (ex midwife). I love love love this response!!

By *igmaMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I’d like to see a picture of the tits the milk cam from on the carton so I can decide what type to buy "

Full fat or semi ?!?

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"I’d like to see a picture of the tits the milk cam from on the carton so I can decide what type to buy

Full fat or semi ?!?"

Exactly, I think they’d sell more if it was marketed this way.

By *igmaMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I’d like to see a picture of the tits the milk cam from on the carton so I can decide what type to buy

Full fat or semi ?!?

Exactly, I think they’d sell more if it was marketed this way. "

Gap in the market I’d say!

over a year ago

I love you... From a vegan!

By *CR1992Man
over a year ago

Swansea

Is it pasteurised though?

By *asmeen OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

And me

Me too. I don’t think you were being judgey. It’s not something you expect to see on the shelves! So it is surprising. Not something I’d be buying that’s for sure. "

Xx

By *asmeen OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"How much for a gallon?"

£40

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Can you milk the tits yourself?

By *asmeen OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Can you milk the tits yourself? "

Yes

By *asmeen OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Can you milk the tits yourself? "

You cant afford mine

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Good money in it apparently, wished id have known that when my babies were feeding

By *asmeen OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Good money in it apparently, wished id have known that when my babies were feeding "

By *igmaMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"How much for a gallon?

£40"

Daylight robbery!!

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Most women providing their milk are providing it either for prem babies or for babies whose mums can't feed them or produce enough, for whatever reason.

I considered doing it when I was breastfeeding my daughter but because I was taking medication, it wouldn't have been accepted by the milk bank (although perfectly safe for my daughter, I did understand).

By *asmeen OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"How much for a gallon?

£40

Daylight robbery!!"

Take it or leave it

By *asmeen OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Most women providing their milk are providing it either for prem babies or for babies whose mums can't feed them or produce enough, for whatever reason.

I considered doing it when I was breastfeeding my daughter but because I was taking medication, it wouldn't have been accepted by the milk bank (although perfectly safe for my daughter, I did understand).

"

Yes x

By *igmaMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"How much for a gallon?

£40

Daylight robbery!!

Take it or leave it "

I’m ok with dry Weetabix

By *asmeen OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"How much for a gallon?

£40

Daylight robbery!!

Take it or leave it

I’m ok with dry sex"

over a year ago

"I’d like to see a picture of the tits the milk cam from on the carton so I can decide what type to buy "

Excellent Idea...

I know I'd be going for pert tear drop

By *igmaMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"How much for a gallon?

£40

Daylight robbery!!

Take it or leave it

I’m ok with dry bum sex

"

By *issAphroditeWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

"Most women providing their milk are providing it either for prem babies or for babies whose mums can't feed them or produce enough, for whatever reason.

"

We didn't have a local milk bank when I was breastfeeding, so I used to freeze any excess and add it to their cereals when they were poorly.

I wouldn't like to see human breastmilk commodified instead of being donated to milk banks but as a principle, humans consuming human milk is not weird or wrong in any way.

over a year ago

Mums have been make money off it for years selling It to the bodybuilding community’s

over a year ago

"How much for a gallon?

£40"

That’s cheap whare so I can re package and sell it at the local gym for 2-3k for 500ml

over a year ago

love this.

Have you ever seen the petri dish experiment and what (human) breast milk actually fights against... Its amazing stuff. And the best cure for conjunctivitis.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

We didn't have a local milk bank when I was breastfeeding, so I used to freeze any excess and add it to their cereals when they were poorly.

I wouldn't like to see human breastmilk commodified instead of being donated to milk banks but as a principle, humans consuming human milk is not weird or wrong in any way."

Oh yes. I had no intention of selling it for profit, just donating. But not possible due to meds unfortunately.....

By *ookingfun82Man
over a year ago

Enniskillen

I always found the taboo of breast milk baffling. The one food humans produce to feed their offspring is seen as disgusting compared to other food people eat or even other bodily fluids that are seen as perfectly acceptable.

By *issAphroditeWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

love this.

Have you ever seen the petri dish experiment and what (human) breast milk actually fights against... Its amazing stuff. And the best cure for conjunctivitis. "

Yes, it was fascinating. There's a reason it's known as liquid gold

over a year ago

I wouldn't like to see human breastmilk commodified instead of being donated to milk banks but as a principle, humans consuming human milk is not weird or wrong in any way."

I don't think I agree actually. Babies can consume breast milk of course, but human adults biologically shouldn't. We are the only species on the planet to consume any milk at all after weaning, whether it be cow or human milk. It's not typical animal behaviour to drink milk as adults, and most adults develop a kind of intolerance to it after a while (lactose intolerance or other digestive bloating and various issues) because it's evolved as food for babies, not adults. No other species does this interestingly.

By *issAphroditeWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

I wouldn't like to see human breastmilk commodified instead of being donated to milk banks but as a principle, humans consuming human milk is not weird or wrong in any way.

I don't think I agree actually. Babies can consume breast milk of course, but human adults biologically shouldn't. We are the only species on the planet to consume any milk at all after weaning, whether it be cow or human milk. It's not typical animal behaviour to drink milk as adults, and most adults develop a kind of intolerance to it after a while (lactose intolerance or other digestive bloating and various issues) because it's evolved as food for babies, not adults. No other species does this interestingly."

I'm aware of that. I am just talking about the hypocrisy that normalises another species' milk to that of our own.

over a year ago

I used to freeze mine and use it in my own porridge and people would say I was weird. Whilst they were drinking milk from an animal.

over a year ago

I don't think I agree actually. Babies can consume breast milk of course, but human adults biologically shouldn't. We are the only species on the planet to consume any milk at all after weaning, whether it be cow or human milk. It's not typical animal behaviour to drink milk as adults, and most adults develop a kind of intolerance to it after a while (lactose intolerance or other digestive bloating and various issues) because it's evolved as food for babies, not adults. No other species does this interestingly.

I'm aware of that. I am just talking about the hypocrisy that normalises another species' milk to that of our own. "

Ah I see, yes fair enough, there should be no real distinction

By *urls and DressesWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near here

love this.

Have you ever seen the petri dish experiment and what (human) breast milk actually fights against... Its amazing stuff. And the best cure for conjunctivitis. "

I did this same experiment for an assignment. The results were amazing. Human milk is powerful stuff!

I do wonder where people sell it though, I could be making £1000s here!

By *eyondhornyMan
over a year ago

Abercynon-ish

I feel like marks and Spencer are missing a trick here,

"This isn't just milk.."

(with Fleetwood Macs Albatross playing over some tasteful boob shots)

By *erry bull1Man
over a year ago

doncaster

I’ll have a pint please

over a year ago

I read that someone was selling ice cream made of breast milk… or did I dream that?

over a year ago

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

Not something i want in my tea. Way too sweet.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

[Removed by poster at 30/08/21 15:32:37]

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 30/08/21 15:32:37]"

Interesting thread.

SO I follow Miss Aphrodite on her logical explanation completely. And if it were not for cheese which I love I could be vegan, too and I drink nut milks when having cappuccine etc.

I would also like to add that the same people (not on this thread) who talk about drinking human milk being disgusting behaviour.... advocate swallowing semen as completely normal.

Now I am not saying it is not normal - I do not like it but hey ho, horses for courses. It is just that ... yep, we (humans) are a strange species.

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 30/08/21 15:32:37]

Interesting thread.

SO I follow Miss Aphrodite on her logical explanation completely. And if it were not for cheese which I love I could be vegan, too and I drink nut milks when having cappuccine etc.

I would also like to add that the same people (not on this thread) who talk about drinking human milk being disgusting behaviour.... advocate swallowing semen as completely normal.

Now I am not saying it is not normal - I do not like it but hey ho, horses for courses. It is just that ... yep, we (humans) are a strange species."

To be fair, u kinda are right about the double standards.

Id drink semen no problem in certain conditions, but I’d not drink Breast milk or any milk to be honest. Only soya or oat

Like I’d let a hot guy spit in my mouth no problem during sex, it’s even hot. The thought of a guy spitting on my drink tho makes me wanna vomit.

I don’t even know why…

over a year ago

This!!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Interesting thread.

Now I am not saying it is not normal - I do not like it but hey ho, horses for courses. It is just that ... yep, we (humans) are a strange species.

Id drink semen no problem in certain conditions, but I’d not drink Breast milk or any milk to be honest. Only soya or oat

Like I’d let a hot guy spit in my mouth no problem during sex, it’s even hot. The thought of a guy spitting on my drink tho makes me wanna vomit.

I don’t even know why… "

Exactly. There is some interesting research on the feeling of disgust in people which can be pretty much about anything, including your own saliva once it has left the body. Paul Rozin (amongst other people) has written a book on it, why we find some things and even people disgusting and what the (helpful) role of disgust is in humans.

over a year ago

One of the times it brings into sharp focus that we humans are just mammals after all, our boobs dripping in milk to feed our young. Not some superior being, that can look down on all the natural processes of life and pretend we arent part of it. Suck it up you squeamish mammals

over a year ago

Interesting thread.

I don’t even know why…

Exactly. There is some interesting research on the feeling of disgust in people which can be pretty much about anything, including your own saliva once it has left the body. Paul Rozin (amongst other people) has written a book on it, why we find some things and even people disgusting and what the (helpful) role of disgust is in humans."

I need to read into it, I was gonna write a post about it cos I was thinking about it the other day!! How can I like certain things in certain situations but I gag on others when it’s basically the same thing.

Example the spitting scenario.

Ill research Paul Rozin!

By *oco_devilleWoman
over a year ago

Canterbury

This is perfect

By *illiamabc100Man
over a year ago

chester

Absolutely nothing wrong or weird about a natural bodily function that was the sole thing that reared the humans of the past, how ridiculous to classify a womans breast milk as disgusting, most of the complainants are probably those who have been brought up on mothers milk. A Highly hypocritical attitude to nature. SOME PEOPLE LOOK FOR THINGS TO BE OFFENDED BY.

over a year ago

This is one hell of a history lesson

over a year ago

In ! Spread me with your milky with your pendulous tits

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/09/22 19:26:15]

over a year ago

Breastmilk for saaaaale or rent

By *9alMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

"

So what? Something pretty fucked up about a society that thinks it's weird to drink our own species' breast milk but perfectly normal to drink the breast milk of other mammals - such as cows and goats.

This is perfect "

perhaps we should call it breast milk & udder milk

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Absolutely nothing wrong or weird about a natural bodily function that was the sole thing that reared the humans of the past, how ridiculous to classify a womans breast milk as disgusting, most of the complainants are probably those who have been brought up on mothers milk. A Highly hypocritical attitude to nature. SOME PEOPLE LOOK FOR THINGS TO BE OFFENDED BY.

"

Given the abundance of a wide range of food we have available to us, I hardly think a man needs sustenance by suckling

By *jswingerMan
over a year ago

Derbyshire

would love to try and find someone in or around East Midlands

over a year ago

over a year ago

Too true!

I have always called cow’s milk, bovine milk for this very reason.

Human milk sharing is nothing new. Monetising human milk is dangerous however, when used to feed children. The incentive (££) could and has led to people getting other things in the milk they’ve purchased.

I’m all for peer to peer informed consent human milk sharing.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

Well they do say everything thing will sell if it's priced right. Ain't convinced on the 'everything ' mind.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I’m not touching Yasmeen’s milk again

By *uri00620Woman
over a year ago

Croydon

I sold on Etsy till they shut it down. This has been a thing for ages usually to male gym goers under the belief its a supplement for building muscle mass.

By *aturechapMan
16 weeks ago

leeds

Why not I’d get some it tastes lovely

By *anky_PankyWoman
16 weeks ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Interesting thread.

I don’t even know why… "

Not sure what made this old thread re-open, but I LOVE this response and it's honesty!

16 weeks ago

"Neo care"

Trinity don’t

By *illiam101000Man
16 weeks ago

Melton Mowbray

"I feel like marks and Spencer are missing a trick here,

"This isn't just milk.."

(with Fleetwood Macs Albatross playing over some tasteful boob shots) "

I'll wait until its in Aldi. Be cheaper. Good strong German milk. Lovely. Lol.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
16 weeks ago

chichester

Tbh Is be putting milkshake powder with it anyway like all milk

By *ex HolesMan
14 weeks ago

Up North

Bitty

By *r John WickMan
14 weeks ago

The Continental

"Bitty "

Not bitty now…….bitty later!

By *teveanddebsCouple
14 weeks ago

Norwich

"Is it pasteurised though? "

Depends how deep the bath is

By *uri00620Woman
14 weeks ago

Croydon

[Removed by poster at 28/06/24 13:36:10]

By *rHotNottsMan
14 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"

"

Distinguishes it from prostrate milk, You can’t be too careful on here

By *eethoven99Man
14 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

Human penis milk free here!

14 weeks ago

"Is it pasteurised though?

Depends how deep the bath is "

…She said “I’ll be happy if it came up to my chest!’

One for the older generation

By *electableicecreamMan
14 weeks ago

The West

I have a friend who sells her breastmilk to a body builder.

14 weeks ago

"I have a friend who sells her breastmilk to a body builder.

"

I’d like to just cut out the middle man and get it from the source.

By *ature married manMan
13 weeks ago

Loughborough

I would love to but some breastmilk or even better straight from the breast.

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman
13 weeks ago

Naughty Lane

"I’ll stick with semi-skimmed lol "
That just cracked me up

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Stockport

Do they do a cheese? Perhaps something like a crumbly cheshire?

By *xstaceyxxTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Derbyshire.

I'd like to try it.

By *teveanddebsCouple
11 weeks ago

Norwich

"Is it pasteurised though?

Depends how deep the bath is

…She said “I’ll be happy if it came up to my chest!’

One for the older generation "

And wasn't she gorgeous

By *luefire2Couple
11 weeks ago

just somewhere around here

"I’ll stick with semi-skimmed lol "

Drinking another animals milk that is meant for their babies????

Cows milk is for baby cows not humans!

It disgusts you that human breast milk is for sale?????

By *hoirCouple
11 weeks ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

It disgusts you that human breast milk is for sale?????"

Found the vegan.

C

By *luefire2Couple
11 weeks ago

Found the vegan.

C"

Well done, hit me with your hatred!!! Bet you love sucking on those cow udders.

By *luefire2Couple
11 weeks ago

Thank you x if only others could see the sense in this

By *hoirCouple
11 weeks ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

Found the vegan.

C

Well done, hit me with your hatred!!! Bet you love sucking on those cow udders."

I don't hate you. We all have our irrational insecurities that manifest as hatred.

C

By *luefire2Couple
11 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 17/07/24 22:58:25]

By *luefire2Couple
11 weeks ago

Found the vegan.

C

I don't hate you. We all have our irrational insecurities that manifest as hatred.

C"

Oh, you are one of those types lol,

By *hoirCouple
11 weeks ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

Found the vegan.

C

C

Oh, you are one of those types lol, "

The whole world isn't your enemy. There is no reason the vitriol you have spewed forth upon people in here.

C

Post new Message to Thread