Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What good deed have you done today?

Jump to newest

By *liceinWonderland38 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Coventry

Ok so as the title say, what good deed have you done today? It could be big or small…

I found a wallet and returned it to their owner as the drivers license was inside. They looked shocked as they didn’t even know it was missing, but I was glad to know they were reunited.

So give it to me, good deeds of the day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Gave my friend a hug when she was crying and getting her out of the house for a walk in a minute

over a year ago

Coventry

"Gave my friend a hug when she was crying and getting her out of the house for a walk in a minute "

Helping a friend is need is absolutely the kind of thing I was thinking. It’s good that she has you, bring sad alone is horrible, I’ve been there.

I hope you have a fabulous walk and I’m sure some fresh air will help x

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I've just been my usual adorable self.

Nuff said.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I cooked for my ex and my daughter, I gave 1/2 days work to a friend, I bought a book about nottingham for my work colleague in the Middle Eastern

over a year ago

Coventry

"I've just been my usual adorable self.

Nuff said. "

Well thank you for contributing glad to know you’ve had a positive day

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

I offered my sexual services to a lovely looking young woman, she declined, at least I offered!

over a year ago

Coventry

"I cooked for my ex and my daughter, I gave 1/2 days work to a friend, I bought a book about nottingham for my work colleague in the Middle Eastern "

I think they sound like fantastic good deeds today, what did you cook?

over a year ago

Coventry

"I offered my sexual services to a lovely looking young woman, she declined, at least I offered! "

Well we are on a swinging site lol

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I offered my sexual services to a lovely looking young woman, she declined, at least I offered!

Well we are on a swinging site lol "

I know, right!

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I posted a new pic and made someone smile. Not sure who but there has to be someone out there

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I found £20 note whist out running at the weekend , wasn’t sure what to do with it ,where I work there’s a few people on zero hours so haven’t been in work a lot this week , I posted the note in an envelope through her door , anonymously, she has just recently left her husband, so money is tight

over a year ago

Coventry

"I found £20 note whist out running at the weekend , wasn’t sure what to do with it ,where I work there’s a few people on zero hours so haven’t been in work a lot this week , I posted the note in an envelope through her door , anonymously, she has just recently left her husband, so money is tight "

I take my hat off to you, that is a wonderful good deed for today!! I can imagine she had a few (good) tears at that x

over a year ago

Coventry

"I posted a new pic and made someone smile. Not sure who but there has to be someone out there"

It has indeed made me smile, it’s another 10 days for us

By *urplechesterCouple
over a year ago

chester

I pumped up my neighbours tyre as it was flat again, without her knowing! She’s not a particularly nice human being, but a good deed done none the less! Miss pc

over a year ago

I bought the homeless guy outside the supermarket a bag of food yesterday like I do every time I see him.

over a year ago

Coventry

"I pumped up my neighbours tyre as it was flat again, without her knowing! She’s not a particularly nice human being, but a good deed done none the less! Miss pc "

Holy moly that’s a crazy good deed! Without her knowing as well, you could’ve skipped away and let her deal with it. Again, I take my hat off to you

over a year ago

Coventry

Anyone else?

By *reat me rightWoman
over a year ago

Rotherham

My 2nd volunteer shift this week - with the mummy dragon and Small (starting her young and working together to help others)

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Shared my fish and chips with the seagulls at the beach x

over a year ago

Coventry

"My 2nd volunteer shift this week - with the mummy dragon and Small (starting her young and working together to help others)"

How wonderful, volunteering is so good for everyone involved. May I ask what kind of volunteering? I have previously volunteered at a mother and baby group and with a DA refuge, both incredibly rewarding

over a year ago

Coventry

"Shared my fish and chips with the seagulls at the beach x"

My daughters shared some chips with some pigeons yesterday, not quite the same as you I wish I was at the beach. Well done, it’s not easy to share delicious fish and chips

over a year ago

Give first aid to a disabled lady who fell over at work no ambulance required

over a year ago

Gave a little lad my spare fishing whip when him and his dad started talking to me while I was fishing on the canal

over a year ago

"Gave a little lad my spare fishing whip when him and his dad started talking to me while I was fishing on the canal"

Before you dirty buggers let ya minds wonder astray a whip is a 3m telescopic fishing pole not what you was thinking

over a year ago

Offered a friend a free reiki session as she's stressed and I know she'll benefit

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Covered my colleague's not-insubstantial workload so that he could have the week off

over a year ago

Coventry

"Give first aid to a disabled lady who fell over at work no ambulance required "

What a wonderful good deed that was. Are you a trained first aider?

over a year ago

Coventry

"Gave a little lad my spare fishing whip when him and his dad started talking to me while I was fishing on the canal"

Did he manage to catch anything? I can imagine that will be a memory he has for life, about your kindness. Great good deed x

over a year ago

Haven't killed anyone......yet

over a year ago

Coventry

"Offered a friend a free reiki session as she's stressed and I know she'll benefit"

That is very kind, did she accept? I’ve had someone tell me they are a reiki healer who tried to do reiki on me but it didn’t seem to do anything?

over a year ago

Coventry

"Covered my colleague's not-insubstantial workload so that he could have the week off "

Now that is truly kind. I think that often things like this are overlooked by all. Without colleague kindness and support businesses would fall apart wouldn’t they?

over a year ago

I let someone with a small basket go in front of my huge trolley at the supermarket checkout

over a year ago

I pick up litter every morning in my street but I don't like to talk about it, oh except on my blog superlitterman.com

over a year ago

"Gave a little lad my spare fishing whip when him and his dad started talking to me while I was fishing on the canal

Did he manage to catch anything? I can imagine that will be a memory he has for life, about your kindness. Great good deed x"

He didn't get time to use it unfortunately as they had somewhere to be but his dad said he would take him fishing tommorow

over a year ago

North West

"Covered my colleague's not-insubstantial workload so that he could have the week off

Now that is truly kind. I think that often things like this are overlooked by all. Without colleague kindness and support businesses would fall apart wouldn’t they?"

We'd certainly have insufficient staff and no timetables for September....

over a year ago

Coventry

"I let someone with a small basket go in front of my huge trolley at the supermarket checkout

"

That is lovely, I can imagine they were very glad when looking at your trolley

over a year ago

Coventry

"I pick up litter every morning in my street but I don't like to talk about it, oh except on my blog superlitterman.com "

. Maybe I need to look at your blog? Well done x

By *implynaughty1Couple
over a year ago

stockport

Got up went to shit work being nice to people and putting up with little people # mrs m x

over a year ago

Coventry

"Gave a little lad my spare fishing whip when him and his dad started talking to me while I was fishing on the canal

Did he manage to catch anything? I can imagine that will be a memory he has for life, about your kindness. Great good deed x

He didn't get time to use it unfortunately as they had somewhere to be but his dad said he would take him fishing tommorow"

Well done that dad, I hope he does take him x

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I helped a little old lady across the road. I also held her tits for her so she didn’t trip over them.

over a year ago

Coventry

"Covered my colleague's not-insubstantial workload so that he could have the week off

Now that is truly kind. I think that often things like this are overlooked by all. Without colleague kindness and support businesses would fall apart wouldn’t they?

We'd certainly have insufficient staff and no timetables for September.... "

Oh dear, that really doesn’t sound good at all! Is it education based? (Thinking timetables etc)

over a year ago

Coventry

"I helped a little old lady across the road. I also held her tits for her so she didn’t trip over them. "

What an absolute gent

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I complimented a stranger on her dress. It was a great dress

over a year ago

He didn't get time to use it unfortunately as they had somewhere to be but his dad said he would take him fishing tommorow

Well done that dad, I hope he does take him x"

Iv got a good feeling he will he said they are taking a trip to the tackle shop in the morning so dad can get a rod aswell his son was grinning from ear to ear with his new gear

over a year ago

North West

Oh dear, that really doesn’t sound good at all! Is it education based? (Thinking timetables etc)"

Yep

over a year ago

Coventry

"I complimented a stranger on her dress. It was a great dress "

Ohhh tell me more! Great good deed, a random component is enough to make me grin all day. What was the dress like?

over a year ago

Coventry

Well done that dad, I hope he does take him x

Iv got a good feeling he will he said they are taking a trip to the tackle shop in the morning so dad can get a rod aswell his son was grinning from ear to ear with his new gear "

A.mazing

You have given a dad a great idea to do with his son tomorrow… simply awesome

over a year ago

Coventry

Oh dear, that really doesn’t sound good at all! Is it education based? (Thinking timetables etc)

Yep "

I’m also in that industry, I am however glad to have my timetable for September

over a year ago

North West

Yep

I’m also in that industry, I am however glad to have my timetable for September "

It's a thorny issue where we are due to fluctuating student numbers. Apparently news tomorrow will be of even more so I will need to tweak. Again.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

I carried quite a lot of heavy files upstairs to save my colleague having to do them all by himself tomorrow.

A little help can go a long way.

over a year ago

Coventry

Yep

I’m also in that industry, I am however glad to have my timetable for September

It's a thorny issue where we are due to fluctuating student numbers. Apparently news tomorrow will be of even more so I will need to tweak. Again. "

Frustrating I really hope for positive news for you

over a year ago

Coventry

"I carried quite a lot of heavy files upstairs to save my colleague having to do them all by himself tomorrow.

A little help can go a long way."

Helping colleagues is so important!’ Well done, I hope he is grateful

By *haron1701DTV/TS
over a year ago

Ormskirk

Same as most days...

Do ALL the housework cooking chores usual stuff so doesn't really count, but...

I did take some new photos in my new dress to share freely with everyone on here - supppose that might count?

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I gently woke a man on the train so that he had time to get off calmly.

over a year ago

Coventry

"Same as most days...

I did take some new photos in my new dress to share freely with everyone on here - supppose that might count?

"

Your new dress is beautiful, the colour really suits you. Sharing those pictures is a great good deed, thank you

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Didn't kill my mum while in holiday.

over a year ago

Coventry

"I gently woke a man on the train so that he had time to get off calmly. "

I can imagine he was flustered but once he got off he would be grateful. Well done, great good deed x

over a year ago

Coventry

"Didn't kill my mum while in holiday. "

That is incredibly difficult with my mum so I take my hat off to you

over a year ago

"Offered a friend a free reiki session as she's stressed and I know she'll benefit

That is very kind, did she accept? I’ve had someone tell me they are a reiki healer who tried to do reiki on me but it didn’t seem to do anything? "

She did. I'm seeing her next week.

It really is individual what you experience, but I've never had anyone not feel anything

By *yrdsisWoman
over a year ago

Gleam Street

A call got transferred to me today from the call centre... a customer of my whole 19 years at work.

They didnt know what to do with her.. she asked for me.

"Can you speak to "customer?"

Me...yep...put her through.

Customer hasn't been out of the house in nearly 3 years... just wanted a blether.... said to my team...I'm on a call... spent 40 mins just blethering to a very lonely person... will call her again in a day or 2 just to catch up... it wasnt a good deed per say..but I felt good afterward... hope she did too.

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I made a work colleague laugh to brighten up his day and he thanked me for it

over a year ago

Showed some lost souls that how to get to the festival!

over a year ago

Coventry

"Offered a friend a free reiki session as she's stressed and I know she'll benefit

That is very kind, did she accept? I’ve had someone tell me they are a reiki healer who tried to do reiki on me but it didn’t seem to do anything?

It really is individual what you experience, but I've never had anyone not feel anything"

It was on a date, I’ve always believed but this made me doubt. Maybe it was the situation?

over a year ago

Coventry

"A call got transferred to me today from the call centre... a customer of my whole 19 years at work.

Customer hasn't been out of the house in nearly 3 years... just wanted a blether.... said to my team...I'm on a call... spent 40 mins just blethering to a very lonely person... will call her again in a day or 2 just to catch up... it wasnt a good deed per say..but I felt good afterward... hope she did too."

As humans we need other humans, it’s what makes us us. Well done, what a great good deed of the day

over a year ago

"Showed some lost souls that how to get to the festival!"

Ha! I did the same thing. A car full of young people driving around looking lost. They must have missed the massive yellow signs that are everywhere

over a year ago

Coventry

"I made a work colleague laugh to brighten up his day and he thanked me for it "

Got to love a decent laugh. Laughing is so good for the soul, well done you!!

over a year ago

Coventry

"Showed some lost souls that how to get to the festival!"

Now that is kind. It’s horrible being lost on your way somewhere fun.., you just want to be there! Great good deed of the day x

over a year ago

I didn't kill anyone

over a year ago

"Showed some lost souls that how to get to the festival!

Ha! I did the same thing. A car full of young people driving around looking lost. They must have missed the massive yellow signs that are everywhere "

Yes those signs don’t stand out much at all do they! Good on yer!

over a year ago

"Showed some lost souls that how to get to the festival!

Now that is kind. It’s horrible being lost on your way somewhere fun.., you just want to be there! Great good deed of the day x"

Thank you! x

By *eyondhornyMan
over a year ago

Pontypridd-ish

Helped a spider out of the bathtub,

Big spider too, carefully put them under a glass, carried them outside and left them on a bush.

Saw a tired bee on the path on the way back indoors. Fetched some icing sugar and gently blew it over them.

Watched them clean it off themselves and fly away. Wouldn't have seen the bee if it wasn't for the spider.

over a year ago

It really is individual what you experience, but I've never had anyone not feel anything

It was on a date, I’ve always believed but this made me doubt. Maybe it was the situation?"

Yes that is likely. It is important that the setting and more importantly the intention is right. If you're ever in Bristol, I'd be pleased to restore your faith and belief.

over a year ago

Coventry

"I didn't kill anyone "

Absolutely fabulous good deed of the day

over a year ago

Coventry

"Helped a spider out of the bathtub,

Big spider too, carefully put them under a glass, carried them outside and left them on a bush.

Saw a tired bee on the path on the way back indoors. Fetched some icing sugar and gently blew it over them.

Watched them clean it off themselves and fly away. Wouldn't have seen the bee if it wasn't for the spider. "

Now that’s a story I love! Nature is so important, I save all spiders too x did you get your shower/ bath after?

The last time I helped a bee I was surprised by the amazing recovery with some sugar water

over a year ago

Coventry

It was on a date, I’ve always believed but this made me doubt. Maybe it was the situation?

Yes that is likely. It is important that the setting and more importantly the intention is right. If you're ever in Bristol, I'd be pleased to restore your faith and belief. "

That is so very kind, I shall make a note of that 2nd good deed of the day

By *uke OzadeMan
over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

I helped a brewery I’m working at to donate some of their stock to a hard working and charismatic individual. Several times

By *uriouscouple83Couple
over a year ago

Worcester

Relocated a toad shortly before Mr came past with the tractor and flail topper.

By *eyondhornyMan
over a year ago

Pontypridd-ish

Watched them clean it off themselves and fly away. Wouldn't have seen the bee if it wasn't for the spider.

Now that’s a story I love! Nature is so important, I save all spiders too x did you get your shower/ bath after?

The last time I helped a bee I was surprised by the amazing recovery with some sugar water "

I only went into the bathroom to use the loo. It was one of those moments that startle you with that jolt of irrational shock followed by a choice to overcome it and do something helpful.

For the Bees, try the icing sugar trick, just get a bit on a teaspoon and gently blow it onto the bee, same as the sugar water but less time consuming. My icing sugar box has a teaspoon in it at all times.

over a year ago

Coventry

"I helped a brewery I’m working at to donate some of their stock to a hard working and charismatic individual. Several times "

I’m in two minds about this one would said brewery consider is a good deed?

over a year ago

Coventry

"Relocated a toad shortly before Mr came past with the tractor and flail topper. "

Fantastic!! Another good deed including wildlife

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Washed my neighbour's feet made her some tea changed her house shes 85 and ill

over a year ago

Coventry

The last time I helped a bee I was surprised by the amazing recovery with some sugar water

I only went into the bathroom to use the loo. It was one of those moments that startle you with that jolt of irrational shock followed by a choice to overcome it and do something helpful.

For the Bees, try the icing sugar trick, just get a bit on a teaspoon and gently blow it onto the bee, same as the sugar water but less time consuming. My icing sugar box has a teaspoon in it at all times. "

I haven’t heard the icing sugar tip, I’m not sure how it would work with the bee themselves but I’ll give it a go as recommended

over a year ago

Yes that is likely. It is important that the setting and more importantly the intention is right. If you're ever in Bristol, I'd be pleased to restore your faith and belief.

That is so very kind, I shall make a note of that 2nd good deed of the day "

I shall sleep well tonight then lol

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Washed my neighbour's feet made her some tea changed her house shes 85 and ill"

Oops cleaned her house

over a year ago

Coventry

"Washed my neighbour's feet made her some tea changed her house shes 85 and ill"

That is so incredibly kind, I can imagine she felt much better for your help and support. Another great deed of the day

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Washed my neighbour's feet made her some tea changed her house shes 85 and ill

That is so incredibly kind, I can imagine she felt much better for your help and support. Another great deed of the day "

Xxxx she has no one else xx

over a year ago

Coventry

That is so incredibly kind, I can imagine she felt much better for your help and support. Another great deed of the day

Xxxx she has no one else xx"

Some people wouldn’t see it that way, you have a good soul x

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Xxxx she has no one else xx

Some people wouldn’t see it that way, you have a good soul x"

Xxx

By *haron1701DTV/TS
over a year ago

Ormskirk

"A call got transferred to me today from the call centre... a customer of my whole 19 years at work.

Customer hasn't been out of the house in nearly 3 years... just wanted a blether.... said to my team...I'm on a call... spent 40 mins just blethering to a very lonely person... will call her again in a day or 2 just to catch up... it wasnt a good deed per say..but I felt good afterward... hope she did too."

That was very nice of you, she probably really appreciated it and you made her day... well done you xx

over a year ago

Took a forumite for a quick night tour of London

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Took a forumite for a quick night tour of London "

Who

By *weet Treat 69Couple
over a year ago

North Wales area

I work in a dementia care centre, and we had one of our residents pass way. Made sure she look at peace and respectable

over a year ago

Bought extra food while I was out shopping and gave it to the first homeless person I saw as always, then stopped for an old couple on my way home who had broken down, only a flat tyre so changed it for them and got them on their way.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Bought extra food while I was out shopping and gave it to the first homeless person I saw as always, then stopped for an old couple on my way home who had broken down, only a flat tyre so changed it for them and got them on their way."

Xxx

By *organ and rob zombieCouple
over a year ago

bradford

Shifted two bands worth of gear around in my van for a gig this Sunday, them ampeg Svt 810s and orange ppc 412s weight a bit!

By *haron1701DTV/TS
over a year ago

Ormskirk

"Same as most days...

Your new dress is beautiful, the colour really suits you. Sharing those pictures is a great good deed, thank you "

Aww thanks

over a year ago

Full weekly shop fir my elderly neighbour

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

She doesn't know it yet but I'm sending all my 2am messagers to Tindergirl.

That's my good deed for the day

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"She doesn't know it yet but I'm sending all my 2am messagers to Tindergirl.

That's my good deed for the day "

By *ean counterMan
over a year ago

Kettering/ Market Harborough

I gave up my seat on the tube for a lady as I'm a gentleman plus she was gorgeous with lovely boobs

over a year ago

I didn't kill or maim anyone today!

over a year ago

I didn't swear at my work colleagues for being thoughtless.

I arranged a meet, so that put a smile on a couple of faces.

over a year ago

"Took a forumite for a quick night tour of London

Who "

Never name the sinner x

But he’s a good egg x

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

I loaded my washing machine first thing this morning ready for me to put my work gear in when I finish this afternoon and set it going as soon as I get home. That is about it so far today but still early yet.

Post new Message to Thread