Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What make a good fab profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I not getting much love from fellow fab people so I think my profile page must be a tad poo , what make a interesting fab page

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andsome HandMan
over a year ago

roundabout

You need more cowbell OP

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Words.

And quality pics.

Suggest you go look at others to get ideas.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"So I not getting much love from fellow fab people so I think my profile page must be a tad poo , what make a interesting fab page "

What makes a good fab profile I suppose good spelling helps

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

One that you look at and think that shows and describes me well are you showing yourself in the best light… only you know.

By *tue555Man
over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

"So I not getting much love from fellow fab people so I think my profile page must be a tad poo , what make a interesting fab page "

It is purely subjective there is no real answer what with makes a good profile, different people have different views - plenty of opinions on what's bad though.

Profile simply needs to be an honest reflection of you and not what you think will get attention/laid. It won't work for everyone but might work for the right person

Too many guys think to generically (if at all) and try to pitch their profile to be all things to everyone, usually end up being nothing to no one.

Lot women's profiles are crap but they have boobs so it doesn't matter.

If you thinking when your are writing profile - what can I say that will get the women to drop their knickers - you have already failed

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Google "I am a dynamic figure"

...Copy ...Paste

Sorted!

oh, and I've also read many find the toilet bowl as a photo backdrop to be a tad 'offputting'

Post new Message to Thread