Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Birthdays

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When you go down to one of your family members and stay there till after 3:30 in the morning and they don't even mention anything about your birthday. It's light they had no idea it was my birthday even though I've known though all my life if I know their birthdays I know their anniversary. Talk about going down to Liverpool last night and and how bored I was

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Happy birthday have a good day

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Laceby

Everyone forgets stuff. Maybe you should kindly let them know and give them an opportunity to acknowledge it, so you're not feeling aggrieved, and everyone can enjoy the day?

C

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Laceby

Happy birthday btw

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Awww happy birthday OP, they will be upset that they forgot

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Happy birthday young man

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Why didn't you tell them

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Happy birthday

By *ustamanMan
over a year ago

weymouth

Meh - birthdays, been trying to ignore mine since I turned 40. But hbty anyway

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I shouldn't need to tell them no especially when they're the same age as me they get notified through Facebook there's no excuse their mum and dad would have told them that did they wish Simon happy Birthday like I said it just annoys me where yeah I'm that one that guy the remembers birthdays remembers anniversaries and to getting your car early hours of the morning and just drive home. I thought to myself maybe they might say let's go for a pint let's go for a drink instead sat at their house watching programmes through a projector not watching the TV or projector in 2021

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I shouldn't need to tell them no especially when they're the same age as me they get notified through Facebook there's no excuse their mum and dad would have told them that did they wish Simon happy Birthday like I said it just annoys me where yeah I'm that one that guy the remembers birthdays remembers anniversaries and to getting your car early hours of the morning and just drive home. I thought to myself maybe they might say let's go for a pint let's go for a drink instead sat at their house watching programmes through a projector not watching the TV or projector in 2021 "

Yeah happy birthday anyway

Post new Message to Thread