Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Giving Oral

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What are the best techniques out there in giving a women the best oral? To a point where you make her Cum?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Take your time, dont expect it to happen in a matter of minutes.

By *ickedwillyCouple
over a year ago

Bangor

My wife loves around her clit licked and fingered at the same always makes her cum

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

Taking time to learn what she likes and dislikes and taking note of how her body responds to what you are doing and adapting accordingly. There is no one technique that works for everyone.

over a year ago

I love to spend loads of time pleasuring a pussy. No one technique suits all as what works with one lady may not with another. Go with the flow and you will soon discover what works for that lady.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

If I told you I'd have to kill you

over a year ago

Op i think of all the replies you will get here take the most notice of the women's replies. I love going down on a woman but wouldn't consider giving advice on what feels good for a woman I wouldn't dream of it.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

Every woman is different. Pay attention to her body language and you will know when you hit the right spot. Lots of women cant orgasm from this so don't lose heart. It is usually pleasurable. This is what you should aim for not making her cum.

over a year ago

Treat every woman as individual. Explore, enjoy, excite.

over a year ago

As others have said, every woman is different. Ask her how she likes it before you get to the bedroom if she's open to talking about it. If not, experiment and pay attention to her body. For me, I like it to start fairly gently but then the pressure be and speed be built up towards the end. For me to cum, I need total consistency for about 2 minutes straight - so when I say "omg don't stop" I really really mean it lol

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"As others have said, every woman is different. Ask her how she likes it before you get to the bedroom if she's open to talking about it. If not, experiment and pay attention to her body. For me, I like it to start fairly gently but then the pressure be and speed be built up towards the end. For me to cum, I need total consistency for about 2 minutes straight - so when I say "omg don't stop" I really really mean it lol"

Oh yeah ..if she says don't stop... don't stop

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I can only speak for myself, but you really need to focus on the clit.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"As others have said, every woman is different. Ask her how she likes it before you get to the bedroom if she's open to talking about it. If not, experiment and pay attention to her body. For me, I like it to start fairly gently but then the pressure be and speed be built up towards the end. For me to cum, I need total consistency for about 2 minutes straight - so when I say "omg don't stop" I really really mean it lol

Oh yeah ..if she says don't stop... don't stop "

But then they start that groinal hip jiggling and wiggling stuff.. it's hard to keep up with that shit ...

over a year ago

"As others have said, every woman is different. Ask her how she likes it before you get to the bedroom if she's open to talking about it. If not, experiment and pay attention to her body. For me, I like it to start fairly gently but then the pressure be and speed be built up towards the end. For me to cum, I need total consistency for about 2 minutes straight - so when I say "omg don't stop" I really really mean it lol

Oh yeah ..if she says don't stop... don't stop

But then they start that groinal hip jiggling and wiggling stuff.. it's hard to keep up with that shit ... "

Haha because we're about to cum

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Has any yet mentioned including an ice cube?

over a year ago

Take your time. Pay attention. Listen to her .

By *tarflyLouWoman
over a year ago

Preston

"Take your time, dont expect it to happen in a matter of minutes."

This! If I feel any kind of pressure at all you can guarantee I’ll never get there. If I know you’re in for the long haul and happy to take your time then I can relax and enjoy x

By *oirinMarkusCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands and West London

Oh yeah ..if she says don't stop... don't stop "

I personally like the additional extras- a finger or two inside later in the activity, my nipples being pinched, a hands feeling my face, fingers in my mouth... But I have been told that I'm kinkier than most!

Dirty talk also gets me there, always tips me over the edge but this might be difficult to time with the mouth being full and whatnot...

I am also a fan of my pussy being slapped and spat on but I have heard that most women hate this so maybe ask beforehand?

over a year ago

"What are the best techniques out there in giving a women the best oral? To a point where you make her Cum? "

1st and foremost important , you enjoy licking/smooching/eating pussy sequence is not important. Explore whole pussy with tongue/lips but clit should be touched last. When you are stimulating clit with tongue use one finger inside

By *issAphroditeWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

Ask. Her. What. She. Wants.

over a year ago

Imagine you're eating a peach...hold that mouth position. Use fingers but not to jab jab jab, try putting pressure on and push down while moving fingers side to side like you're scooping cream from a bowl.... And do not, I repeat, do not mumble between breaths 'cum for me baby'

Post new Message to Thread