Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Squirting Vs orgasm

Jump to newest

By *hloet OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Nottingham

Out of curiosity can any lady in here tell me the difference (sensation wise) between squirting and cuming. Is squirting just a different type of orgasm ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For me, they're very different. An orgasm is rare and physically intense. Squirting happens more often, is calm and gentle and very much a mental thing.

By *rsmith21zMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

Yes I've been told the same before. Squirting as much as I like to see it and make it happen lol doesn't produce the same reaction as a proper orgasm in my experience. You can tell the difference that's for sure

over a year ago

I think squirting is more a visual thing for the guy. A vaginal orgasm is much better. Squirting has always come about from a vigorous finger blast and I honestly think I’ve just pissed myself. Only once have I ever had intercourse where I cum the same time as the guy but as he pulled out of me this gush came and I don’t even know how it happened.

over a year ago

"Out of curiosity can any lady in here tell me the difference (sensation wise) between squirting and cuming. Is squirting just a different type of orgasm ? "

For me an orgasm is much harder to achieve it takes work and I have to be highly turned on to get there. As a result when I cum it is an intense sensation that rips through my entire lower body. I will then be wiped out and usually fall asleep in a very sedate state.

Squirting happens very easily and I can keep going through a very erotic session. From finger fucking or penetration if I’m in top. It’s not as intense in sensation so doesn’t wipe me out the same way.

By *lassy_but_sassyWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Orgasm is a full body sensation that builds up and then explodes uncontrollably from you.

For me squirting feels great and I enjoy it very much especially when being finger fucked or having anal, but it's not a full body feeling.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

An orgasm is a fantastic build up then an amazing feeling that goes right through my body, sends my mind senseless and can leave me trembling for a while afterwards.

Squirting just makes me feel like I've peed myself. Not sexy at all for me.

over a year ago

"Yes I've been told the same before. Squirting as much as I like to see it and make it happen lol doesn't produce the same reaction as a proper orgasm in my experience. You can tell the difference that's for sure "

Of course there's a difference. I like both, but love the calm sensations of squirting and can keep going for hours.

For anyone who thinks squirting is peeing, it's not. I know if I need a peeing during the time of squirting because it really does feel so much different.

By *rsmith21zMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Yes I've been told the same before. Squirting as much as I like to see it and make it happen lol doesn't produce the same reaction as a proper orgasm in my experience. You can tell the difference that's for sure

Of course there's a difference. I like both, but love the calm sensations of squirting and can keep going for hours.

For anyone who thinks squirting is peeing, it's not. I know if I need a peeing during the time of squirting because it really does feel so much different."

Same here being able to make a women do both is hot as!..and your right it's not peeing, an ex once thought it was like peeing so we did alot of looking into this because she didn't always want to let go lol especially when I said id love it if she squirted over me on me etc... orgasms are very different that's the biggest turn on

over a year ago

So you mean to tell me I didn't make her cun ??

By *rsmith21zMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"So you mean to tell me I didn't make her cun ??"

If your not sure then you didn't mate!

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Wait, women can orgasm?

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Wait, women can orgasm? "

Oh sweetie. Come sit by me and I'll run through an educational video with you x

By *rsmith21zMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Wait, women can orgasm?

Oh sweetie. Come sit by me and I'll run through an educational video with you x "

Lol if your training, I'll come for the refresher course!

By *hloet OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Wait, women can orgasm?

Oh sweetie. Come sit by me and I'll run through an educational video with you x "

Lol!

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"Wait, women can orgasm?

I know your tricks from the last time! That wasn’t watching it on TV, that was a mirror

over a year ago

I used to date a girl who would love to be fucked anally and orgasm from that, but at the same time play with yourself to squirt. She preferred the orgasm but loved the mess squirting made…

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Wait, women can orgasm?

Lol if your training, I'll come for the refresher course! "

I reckon my sofa can seat 6 per session

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Wait, women can orgasm?

I know your tricks from the last time! That wasn’t watching it on TV, that was a mirror "

I have a bigger mirror now...

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Wait, women can orgasm?

If there’s practical demonstrations, can I join in?

over a year ago

I’ll take one of those seats haha

By *hloet OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Nottingham

Count me in lol x

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I'm looking for a new career path, could this be the way forward? Lessons in sexual technique?

By *issAphroditeWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

Squirting and orgasms feel very different but can happen both simultaneously and independently of each other.

Sometimes I find that internal finger stimulation during oral will produce a light but consistent trickle that I won't even be aware of unless the guy tells me but if that stimulation is more vigorous, I feel it like the unblocking of a dam

Orgasms of course can vary but when comparing to squirting, orgasms generally feel like a gradual climb to the peak and squirting like someone suddenly threw you off the peak!

over a year ago

"I'm looking for a new career path, could this be the way forward? Lessons in sexual technique? "

Do it!

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

It’s really easy to spot. One is piss and the other isn’t

By *eavertrackerMan
over a year ago

bridgwater

It's all about finding that spot to make a woman squirt

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I’m not worried whether a woman squirts or gushes or not but I do love to make her orgasm

By *hloet OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I'm looking for a new career path, could this be the way forward? Lessons in sexual technique? "

Sounds fun

over a year ago

I’d happily help you Chloe

over a year ago

"Squirting and orgasms feel very different but can happen both simultaneously and independently of each other.

Sometimes I find that internal finger stimulation during oral will produce a light but consistent trickle that I won't even be aware of unless the guy tells me but if that stimulation is more vigorous, I feel it like the unblocking of a dam

Orgasms of course can vary but when comparing to squirting, orgasms generally feel like a gradual climb to the peak and squirting like someone suddenly threw you off the peak!"

so well said

By *dfabMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne

"Squirting and orgasms feel very different but can happen both simultaneously and independently of each other.

Orgasms of course can vary but when comparing to squirting, orgasms generally feel like a gradual climb to the peak and squirting like someone suddenly threw you off the peak!

so well said"

Aye, it's a slippery slope

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I’m not worried whether a woman squirts or gushes or not but I do love to make her orgasm "

Worried? did you mean unconcerned? It’s not something to worry about

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

If your job is the same as your hobby - it’s all good

Post new Message to Thread