Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

To buy or not to buy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am thinking of buying a hot tub but are they worth the money and will I get the use out of it I know fan forum always has the answers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I don't think anybody else can say how much you will use one or whether what you get out of one will be worth to you what you invest in one.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i want one to look great when its hot but i know i wont be arsed after a while and its a lot of money for no use so it depends if itll be a fad or if you will get lots of use out of it

its a swinger magnet as well innit? everyone wants to fuck in one so might help you get fab action haha

over a year ago

Hang on. My crystal ball is here somewhere

over a year ago

Buy one! They are great fun. Maintenance can be a pain but not impossible if you follow the instructions and put the time in

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Most people I know, who've got one, say they're expensive to run.

over a year ago

I had one until recently, great fun but lots of maintenance and a packet to run.

over a year ago

It's a personal choice im in one more in the winter than the summer nothing better drinking a bottle whilst watching the snow falling it's just the run back that makes my balls shrink

By *oppolocosTV/TS
over a year ago

inverurie

Don't know about home hot tubs, but I remember having sex in one (with a woman) in a hotel in NZ and I nearly had a heart attack due to the heat. At the time I was too young and stupid to stop and suggest we moved to the back to bedroom, so ploughed on to what was a fairly unsatisfactory climax for both of us.

Nb see also sex in a sauna, very tender parts coming into contact with red hot flesh and, like above, so hot you can't breath.

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"I had one until recently, great fun but lots of maintenance and a packet to run. "

Same here! Luckily it was my dad’s old one & we had it to try. Was a novelty that wore off

J x

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Don’t buy.

It won’t increase your appeal or chance for meets and so you will regret it in the end.

over a year ago

With any purchase consider how much you are going to use it.

Do you really need it?

Could you invest that money on improving your lot in life?

Whatever you do.good luck

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Buy it

over a year ago

We bought one, installed in 3 weeks

So ask us again in a months time

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

I bought one a few months back, actually sat in it now as I'm typing! I've used it quite a lot, it's great to sit in on a night after being at the gym or a crap day at work. Maintaining the water can be a bit hard to start with as you have to chlorine shock it for 24 hours before you can even get in it, then maintain Chlorine, pH and alkalinity levels daily to keep the water clean and safe as well as changing the filter after every use. Oh and you have to keep it running all the time to filter the water so you will notice your electricity bill go up. Still worth it though

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

"I am thinking of buying a hot tub but are they worth the money and will I get the use out of it I know fan forum always has the answers "

Around £10 month to fun and you have to run them or empty it.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

"I am thinking of buying a hot tub but are they worth the money and will I get the use out of it I know fan forum always has the answers

Around £10 month to fun and you have to run them or empty it."

Run not fun lol

over a year ago

"i want one to look great when its hot but i know i wont be arsed after a while and its a lot of money for no use so it depends if itll be a fad or if you will get lots of use out of it

its a swinger magnet as well innit? everyone wants to fuck in one so might help you get fab action haha "

Lol now that’s a thought

over a year ago

"Don’t buy.

It won’t increase your appeal or chance for meets and so you will regret it in the end."

Lol that’s not why I would buy one

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/08/21 20:41:27]

over a year ago

Thank you people I will look into it a bit more and see what the running cost Is thank you

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Do what I did...buy a big double jacuzzi bath, just the same as a hot tub only indoors

over a year ago

"Do what I did...buy a big double jacuzzi bath, just the same as a hot tub only indoors "

That would be perfect but I don’t have the room in my bathroom

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

"Thank you people I will look into it a bit more and see what the running cost Is thank you "

Best thing is to turn the temp down to about 30 degrees when you're not using it and leave it at that until a few hours before you want it then turn it back up to about 38, then you're not having to heat it from cold each time which would get expensive

over a year ago

"Thank you people I will look into it a bit more and see what the running cost Is thank you

Best thing is to turn the temp down to about 30 degrees when you're not using it and leave it at that until a few hours before you want it then turn it back up to about 38, then you're not having to heat it from cold each time which would get expensive "

Post new Message to Thread