Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Feeling down!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone else feel like shit today? Miserable, Down and fed up?

I generally just CBA with anything!

On top of it all I’ve got work ringing me up trying to get me to cover shifts on my day off!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Tell work to bugger off. Is there anything that normal perks you up? I like to sit in the garden watching the wildlife and enjoying the scent of the flowers. Hope you’re feeling better soon x

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"Tell work to bugger off. Is there anything that normal perks you up? I like to sit in the garden watching the wildlife and enjoying the scent of the flowers. Hope you’re feeling better soon x"

* normally

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Forget about work and take care of yourself. I like long walks whilst listening to music. I have down days too and sometimes feel my body weighs a ton but once I get out it wears off. Talk to someone close to you and if this does not help seek medical advice.x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It can be hard to choose what to do when you are feeling down. Maybe find a coffee shop and people watch. Ignore work - if it isn't mandatory then it can wait

By *igsy8Man
over a year ago

Accrington

Fuck em! Do summat that makes you feel good. I felt shitty today cause my computer is playing up so im gonna have a nice walk then another into town to buy a new com and throw the old one of the viaduct

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have a break.

Arrange a day out

Post new Message to Thread