Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A plea!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Please tell those who are close to you how much they mean to you, and give them a hug, at the earliest opportunity, as life is too short, and one does not know what tomorrow may bring.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Please tell those who are close to you how much they mean to you, and give them a hug, at the earliest opportunity, as life is too short, and one does not know what tomorrow may bring.

"

I do and i will continue to do so....xxx

over a year ago

I hugged the pets, and spoke to my mum on the phone. Feel better now.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i am guilty of this, i never let people know my feeling towards them until its too late.

i should have rung my nan more before she died. i dont tell my mum, dad, sisters etc that i love them unless on special occasions.

i dont know why i do it, i know they love me to but we have never really been a huggy lovey dovey family but a part of me thinks if i dont put my self out there i cant be slapped down

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"i am guilty of this, i never let people know my feeling towards them until its too late.

i should have rung my nan more before she died. i dont tell my mum, dad, sisters etc that i love them unless on special occasions.

i dont know why i do it, i know they love me to but we have never really been a huggy lovey dovey family but a part of me thinks if i dont put my self out there i cant be slapped down "

Funnily enough neither were mine until me, i tell people that are close to me i love em, nearly everyday with some, otheres everyday without fail, i dont need to hear it back all the time, but makes me feel good to be honest about my feelings

over a year ago

Someone I know died very suddenly, and her son allegedly did not make it in time to see her before she died.

This opened the floodgate as it brought back painful memories when my fecking sister refused to see my dad before he died (he was in hospital for about 3 months), or to attend his funeral, for whatever fecking reason(s) she might have.

The last time she saw him was 1989, and he died in 2005.

My dad did not die in peace, as she was his favourite, and it upsets me to this day, and I am fecking angry with her.

Mum has come to terms with it all, as she does not expect to see or hear from my sister ever again.

Family for you!

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Yes you are right .. After my shock a few weeks ago you realise life is short and can be taken from you in a moment. .. Both my kids were really attentive for all of a week. LOL.. Daughter is now back to a text again now .. she hasnt even been to visit during my 3 weeks off sick. I somehow think saying those words to my old man would hasten a heart attack..

Post new Message to Thread