Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Vice versa

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Imagine the typical male and female profile switched and instead, Fab was full of desperate single women flooding your inbox with unsolicited pussy pics.

Even as an average looking bloke, you would have the choice of literally hundreds of women, who were all willing to immediately jump in the car and drive for hours, solely to give you a blowjob.

You could arrange gangbangs, where you’re the only male and 10 or so women turn up at your hotel room, eager to have their turn with you.

Funny to think about.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arol321Woman
over a year ago

Poole

I’m trying to imagine the man that could satisfy 10 women on his own!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I couldnt think of anything worse

over a year ago

"I’m trying to imagine the man that could satisfy 10 women on his own! "

He wouldn’t have to! He’d just have to lie there with a boner.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

over a year ago

I have nightmares about that

over a year ago

By *andsome HandMan
over a year ago

roundabout

*awaits inevitable man claiming he has/could satisfy ten women on his on*

over a year ago

Easy, just own a shoe shop.

over a year ago

I would expect these sex gods to find time in their day to politely decline everyone they didn't fancy and give them feedback to improve for the future

over a year ago

Who said anything about satisfying them though? They are purely there to satisfy YOU.

The roles are reversed. That’s the point.

over a year ago

"I would expect these sex gods to find time in their day to politely decline everyone they didn't fancy and give them feedback to improve for the future "

Lol!

over a year ago

Sounds like an average day to me!

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

I’m sure the women would also be satisfying each other in this make believe scenario.

I’d love to put it to the test though

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"Who said anything about satisfying them though? They are purely there to satisfy YOU.

The roles are reversed. That’s the point. "

No mate, if we're truly reversing the roles then 80% of the women messaging are just using you as a convenient dildo to wank with, your satisfaction is of no interest whatsoever to them.

over a year ago

I hate to say this OP but I would still maintain my standards and still only meet the women I would right now.

I’m not interested in women that thinks a pussy pic in my inbox would tempt me.

over a year ago

"Who said anything about satisfying them though? They are purely there to satisfy YOU.

No mate, if we're truly reversing the roles then 80% of the women messaging are just using you as a convenient dildo to wank with, your satisfaction is of no interest whatsoever to them."

Oh well we all know that satisfying our ladies is most important for man, so this would have to be the point of interest to our ladies.

over a year ago

"Imagine the typical male and female profile switched and instead, Fab was full of desperate single women flooding your inbox with unsolicited pussy pics.

Even as an average looking bloke, you would have the choice of literally hundreds of women, who were all willing to immediately jump in the car and drive for hours, solely to give you a blowjob.

You could arrange gangbangs, where you’re the only male and 10 or so women turn up at your hotel room, eager to have their turn with you.

Funny to think about. "

And the rest!!!!

There’d be moaning threads on fab about why guys don’t reply, there would be men complaining about women not reading profile bios and treating them like sex toys.

There would be complaints about flakey women not turning up for gangbangs. Women ghosting men on meets.

On the plus side FF parties could happen in peace as there’d be too many women and not enough men….

over a year ago

"I hate to say this OP but I would still maintain my standards and still only meet the women I would right now.

I’m not interested in women that thinks a pussy pic in my inbox would tempt me. "

That’s right 100%

The pussy is just a pussy if the rest is not there and you can’t and don’t know how to do the magic

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

The roles are reversed. That’s the point. "

What, so men participating in a gangbang aren’t satisfied? What’s all that white stuff then?

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I’m trying to imagine the man that could satisfy 10 women on his own!

I’m sure the women would also be satisfying each other in this make believe scenario.

I’d love to put it to the test though "

10 bi women in a room aren’t even going to notice the man.

over a year ago

What, so men participating in a gangbang aren’t satisfied? What’s all that white stuff then?"

What white stuff?

By *ear in the chairMan
over a year ago

weekend visiting York

Great fantasy, but there's a damn good reason some things should stay a fantasy.... bruised blue cock syndrome being one of them

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

"Imagine the typical male and female profile switched and instead, Fab was full of desperate single women flooding your inbox with unsolicited pussy pics.

Funny to think about. "

I think you are making the mistake of thinking that they would actually turn up just because they say so. Many people on the forums report a lot of flakes behaviour.

Post new Message to Thread