Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This is my thread

By *ean counterMan
over a year ago

Newark on trent

Not at all. I'm just typing this as fast as I can to get my comments in first as there's no prize for coming second

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

On here not so much, I'll happily sit in the background so to speak, my confidence isn't that great in that sense no matter how different I may come across.

In my work life completely confident, I know my job and I'm very experienced in it to lead and take charge.

Life though much so like fab, no confidence whatsoever

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

On here? Not at all. I'm not in a competition with anyone else. Who I am is enough. Who they are is enough. It would be like comparing the moon to the sun anyway.

Wait...

If there's a thread where you have to guess something I'm a bit competitive truth be told.

In real life, I'm competitive in gaming and with myself. Otherwise, nope. Oh actually I'm in competition with my sister to get more letters after my name. Sibling rivalry.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Oh fuck, the nocturnal thread! Yeah; sometimes if I'm on and I see it posted my competitive side kicks in.

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Not at all. If there is a task to do, I like to do it well, but that is a pride thing not competitive to how the next person does something.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Not at all. If things get competitive in any area of my life I walk away or drop out. I'm probably too lazy to compete

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Not at all for most of my life until it came to dinghy racing about ten years ago then not quite sure what happened but I was ok let me at them lol, that’s the only thing though so very strange

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"Not at all. If things get competitive in any area of my life I walk away or drop out. I'm probably too lazy to compete "

One of my best friends who is 85 is extremely competitive. I won't even play so much as a game of Scrabble with her

over a year ago

I always indulge in healthy competition in life generally.

Healthy competition is when you improve yourself to be better than the other person not when you drink them down to win at all costs.

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"I always indulge in healthy competition in life generally.

Healthy competition is when you improve yourself to be better than the other person not when you drink them down to win at all costs. "

I improve myself by learning, I don't see how competitiveness will improve me personally.

over a year ago

I never used to think i was, but surprisingly it turns out i am fairly competitive haha

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I'm not

over a year ago

"This is my thread "

U couldn’t wait could ya

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Depends on what it is. In sport or games then not often. I only get competitive if I know I should be doing better but in work, I'm quite competitive in ensuring I'm the one that does the best work

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

When I was playing sport, very, why train if you don’t want to win.

In general life, not at all, I do what is right for me take pride in a job well done, what others are doing doesn’t come into it.

By *andsome HandMan
over a year ago

roundabout

I'm not competitive on here except maybe trying to get first on the nocturnal thread.

In real life when it comes to games and sports I'm competitive. I blame my dad though, he had the family playing uno for scores from I was no age. If a card became dog eared and everyone knew what it was because of that it was binned.

Recently while playing uno with two friends, one of my friends set down a card that allowed the other friend to play their last card and win. I knew they could have changed direction and averted this. "For fucksake you let him out" was out of my mouth as a reflex. I had to apologise. Thanks dad.

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I used to be ultra competitive - work, play, sport, joking around...

I'm now much more laid back and do stuff because I enjoy it rather than any sense of winning.

C

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Oh actually I’ve been told I’ve fibbed, I’m also competitive at naked swimming pool bat n ball

over a year ago

Healthy competition is when you improve yourself to be better than the other person not when you drink them down to win at all costs.

I improve myself by learning, I don't see how competitiveness will improve me personally."

Do you have discussions with other people around your learning? And then that gives you the motivation to learn more so the discussion can become more in-depth? That is healthy competition. It’s not about winning anything

over a year ago

In general, quite competitive: if something is worth doing then it's worth doing as well as you can.

On here probably only competitive when a thread turns into a pun-fest.

By *issAphroditeWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

I'm not at all competitive. I cB ve driven and ruthless but that's more to do with being driven and unwilling to let people take the piss, rarher tjsn wanting to win or be the best

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

I improve myself by learning, I don't see how competitiveness will improve me personally.

If I see someone doing something that is an improvement on what I do, I will modify what I do, or I just ask for help and advice to learn more.

Do you have discussions with other people around your learning? And then that gives you the motivation to learn more so the discussion can become more in-depth? That is healthy competition. It’s not about winning anything"

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Hell yes I'm competitive in games and challenges, I am also a good loser and can recognise a skilled win

On fab not at all. I've no need to out do anyone on here as there is plenty of men on here of which to share with others

over a year ago

"Oh fuck, the nocturnal thread! Yeah; sometimes if I'm on and I see it posted my competitive side kicks in."

I nearly broke my finger off trying to type something to get second first face the other night … I don’t even try for first face … the competition for that is fieeerce x

over a year ago

In sport, I'm extremely competitive. I like to win.

On here? Not so much. It's fun to be first on the nocturnal thread and win those hob nobs though

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think true confidence is when you do something for your own "self" rather than to compete against another person. It doesn't matter if you're not at the same standard as another person as long as you're at the best standard you can achieve.

The exception to this is always going to be sport.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 25/08/21 11:15:59]

over a year ago

Depends on what it is and who’s it’s with

If you mean a online game very competitive

If you mean playing a game with someone side by side or something then not at all

If you mean fab there is no competition in my eyes

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

I’m really competitive at work. It helps me to push myself and reach targets. In life I’m absolutely not. I hate anything where people get highly string about winning.. family games at christmas are a thing of dread!!

On here Jesus no. Not arsed what anyone else does and how they do it. I’m on my own little path and the less I know outside of that the better for my peace.

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I am mainly competitive with myself. If I do something and know I gave it a good shot then I don’t mind if others do better. But I get annoyed if I feel I gave a poor account of myself. This assumes it’s something I care about in the first place.

I suppose fab is a competitive environment especially for men but I’m pretty happy being myself and seeing what happens. I’m having fun so that’s good enough for me.

over a year ago

I’m not competitive at all. I do what I do to whatever level I choose to do it, although being a just-about-controlled perfectionist that’s usually to a pretty good level.

But if it’s enough, it’s enough…..and if it isn’t, it isn’t.

over a year ago

I hate losing. HATE IT!

over a year ago

I hate losing. HATE IT!

over a year ago

I'm going to start another thread that beats the shit out of this one.....

over a year ago

I’m very competitive with myself that’s my only competition

over a year ago

"I'm going to start another thread that beats the shit out of this one....."

Haha I’m waiting until there’s 174 comments already before I comment properly

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I'm going to start another thread that beats the shit out of this one.....

Haha I’m waiting until there’s 174 comments already before I comment properly "

Good luck with that!

Post new Message to Thread