Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Whats making you happy today

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Today I didn’t get to go for a run and felt I’d cheated myself. But my baby girl has chicken pox so she’s my priority today as she’s with me.

So we have gone for a big walk with my Dog Gully, she’s being carried on my back in her carrier so I’m getting 6 miles in with weight and there’s a lovely van in the car park that sells amazing coffee me stickies.

I smile everyday again now, but it wasn’t the case not to long back. A few know why

But I’ve amazing closeness with a few people on here and great friends at home… exercise and looking forward to traveling again, meeting friends and having fun as put my smile back

I hope whatever your worries or stresses are in life you can take a little time out each day and appreciate something that makes you smile.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sometimes all it takes to smile is a smile from someone else OP.

Smiling is infectious we all need to do more of it and pass it on.

over a year ago

I'm laid in bed with my cat at full stretch on my chest purring his head off

over a year ago

"Sometimes all it takes to smile is a smile from someone else OP.

Smiling is infectious we all need to do more of it and pass it on. "

We do and who doesn’t t love a smile in return

Have a fab day fellow bearded one

over a year ago

"I'm laid in bed with my cat at full stretch on my chest purring his head off "

I think the cats the happiest in that situation

By *arker secrets 321Man
over a year ago

West Bromwich

U can go do a run anyday of the wk doin a walk with ur daughter and the dog is priceless my friend .u enjoy every min of closeness with her .enjoy x

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"Today I didn’t get to go for a run and felt I’d cheated myself. But my baby girl has chicken pox so she’s my priority today as she’s with me.

So we have gone for a big walk with my Dog Gully, she’s being carried on my back in her carrier so I’m getting 6 miles in with weight and there’s a lovely van in the car park that sells amazing coffee me stickies.

I smile everyday again now, but it wasn’t the case not to long back. A few know why

But I’ve amazing closeness with a few people on here and great friends at home… exercise and looking forward to traveling again, meeting friends and having fun as put my smile back

I hope whatever your worries or stresses are in life you can take a little time out each day and appreciate something that makes you smile. "

Couldn’t the dog walk rather than being in the carrier on your back.

Mate I hope your daughter is ok.

Nice thread we should all look at what’s really important to us and often it’s the simpler things.

Make time to be happy and happiness will have time for you.

over a year ago

Best wishes to your Daughter, OP.

The sun is making one of its rare appearances here today so that will do me!

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"I'm laid in bed with my cat at full stretch on my chest purring his head off "

Mine will sleep against my legs at night, but never sits on me.

over a year ago

"U can go do a run anyday of the wk doin a walk with ur daughter and the dog is priceless my friend .u enjoy every min of closeness with her .enjoy x

"

Thank you and I love time with her it’s great x

I’m lucky I’ve a good treadmill at home so I’ll get a good run in later

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Knowing I’m escaping to country life, long walks, sunsets, nature and best of all catching up with family, been too long

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

Not having truly injured myself after fainting in my kitchen in the early hours of this morning!

Thoughtful txts from a friend and hatching plans

Life is good albeit with a sore hip!

Hope the little lady gets well soon and is back to being super hero Norma in no time! She’s in good hands xx

over a year ago

"Today I didn’t get to go for a run and felt I’d cheated myself. But my baby girl has chicken pox so she’s my priority today as she’s with me.

I hope whatever your worries or stresses are in life you can take a little time out each day and appreciate something that makes you smile.

Couldn’t the dog walk rather than being in the carrier on your back.

Mate I hope your daughter is ok.

Nice thread we should all look at what’s really important to us and often it’s the simpler things.

Make time to be happy and happiness will have time for you. "

Haha great words abd the dogs probably covering three times our distance trying to catch squirrels

over a year ago

"Not having truly injured myself after fainting in my kitchen in the early hours of this morning!

Hope the little lady gets well soon and is back to being super hero Norma in no time! She’s in good hands xx"

Aww thank you xxx plans always make me smile too

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

What a lovely opening post, OP - I can just visualise the walk and the coffee after!

Little things like that are so important and make all the difference to your day.

Wishing everybody else a happy, peaceful day as well.

over a year ago

"Not having truly injured myself after fainting in my kitchen in the early hours of this morning!

Hope the little lady gets well soon and is back to being super hero Norma in no time! She’s in good hands xx

Aww thank you xxx plans always make me smile too "

Hope the bum took most of the impact

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

Hope the bum took most of the impact "

Plenty of cushioning there Tom x

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Waking up to my 3 babies.

Coming home to my dogs.

Although I'm shattered I'm going shopping with my sister for the first time in a while, and having lunch.

Knowing I'm seeing a very sexy man soon.

By *andsome HandMan
over a year ago

roundabout

This made me smile OP

Getting up early to take my pup out for a walk, giving him his daily tin of mackerel and watching him plod off back to bed made me happy today.

over a year ago

This thread made me smile today, Tom.

A few minutes of quiet this morning to enjoy my coffee and read a few pages of my book before the chaos ensues made me feel content.

And now to plunge back into the busyness...

over a year ago

Hope the bum took most of the impact

Plenty of cushioning there Tom x"

We don’t want a bruised peach though. That but will need to be eaten first

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

Hope the little lady gets well soon and is back to being super hero Norma in no time! She’s in good hands xx"

Hope you’re ok lovely x

over a year ago

"Waking up to my 3 babies.

Coming home to my dogs.

Although I'm shattered I'm going shopping with my sister for the first time in a while, and having lunch.

Knowing I'm seeing a very sexy man soon.

"

m

Awww it’s great to catch up and it’s great to see the welcome you get frim the little ones

over a year ago

"This made me smile OP

Getting up early to take my pup out for a walk, giving him his daily tin of mackerel and watching him plod off back to bed made me happy today. "

It’s a great feeling isn’t it… my pups six month old yesterday

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

Ah that sounds lovely. I love a good long walk.

I’m glad you’re smiling every day again

Sometimes it’s hard to find that happy each day but it’s there if we look hard enough

Mine so far is snuggles with the dog

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I hope whatever your worries or stresses are in life you can take a little time out each day and appreciate something that makes you smile. "

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

Hope you’re ok lovely x"

All good now thank you sweetheart x

over a year ago

"This thread made me smile today, Tom.

A few minutes of quiet this morning to enjoy my coffee and read a few pages of my book before the chaos ensues made me feel content.

And now to plunge back into the busyness... "

I’m looking forward to my coffee, Norma is fast asleep in the carrier and gully still hasn’t caught a squirrel. I do love is determination though

By *anae21Woman
over a year ago

Nearer than you think

Morning, Tom

Gentle hug and a dollop of calamine lotion for your little girl.

I'm happy today because I'm finishing work at 11 and heading into town with my best friend for an afternoon of shenanigans. Can't wait!

over a year ago

"Ah that sounds lovely. I love a good long walk.

I’m glad you’re smiling every day again

Sometimes it’s hard to find that happy each day but it’s there if we look hard enough

Mine so far is snuggles with the dog "

I’m not snuggling mine yet… silly sod keeps eating horse muck

over a year ago

"Morning, Tom

Gentle hug and a dollop of calamine lotion for your little girl.

I'm happy today because I'm finishing work at 11 and heading into town with my best friend for an afternoon of shenanigans. Can't wait! "

Shenanigans sounds fun lol. Enjoy

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

I got an amazing nights sleep for once... Those that know me know that's rare, I'm sat out on the veranda of our holiday home having a coffee taking in the fresh air watching a mumma duck and her babies swim around in the little pond in front of me.... Life is good right now

over a year ago

"This thread made me smile today, Tom.

And now to plunge back into the busyness...

I’m looking forward to my coffee, Norma is fast asleep in the carrier and gully still hasn’t caught a squirrel. I do love is determination though "

Lovely smile to there to nosy x

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Hey Tom, I finished work last Thursday, and I’m not back till the 6th. I’ve spent time with friends, met my sons wonderful girlfriend and spent the last few days with my amazing, strong daughter, having fun.

I almost feel human again, work had worn me down to the bone. Tonight when I get home I’m going to have a cold beer and a steak, it’s the little things.

Hope your daughter gets well soon mate.

over a year ago

"I got an amazing nights sleep for once... Those that know me know that's rare, I'm sat out on the veranda of our holiday home having a coffee taking in the fresh air watching a mumma duck and her babies swim around in the little pond in front of me.... Life is good right now "

Awww I hope the weather stays great all week and you have a fab time x and plenty of sleep x

over a year ago

"Hey Tom, I finished work last Thursday, and I’m not back till the 6th. I’ve spent time with friends, met my sons wonderful girlfriend and spent the last few days with my amazing, strong daughter, having fun.

I almost feel human again, work had worn me down to the bone. Tonight when I get home I’m going to have a cold beer and a steak, it’s the little things.

Hope your daughter gets well soon mate. "

Aww thanks mate glad you’re having a blast… love the beach pic

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Reading the OP has put a smile on my face, thank you Tom

By *nked rascalMan
over a year ago

Burton on Trent

Morning Tom, where there’s a will, there’s a way, and family should always come first! Hope the little one recovers quickly pal

Sounds like you have the right balance of friends too!

What’s making me happy is one particular person who has put a smile on my face every day for the last few weeks now! Looking forward to a very interesting journey

By *andsome HandMan
over a year ago

roundabout

"This made me smile OP

Getting up early to take my pup out for a walk, giving him his daily tin of mackerel and watching him plod off back to bed made me happy today.

It’s a great feeling isn’t it… my pups six month old yesterday "

It's one of the best feelings.

My boy will be eleven in the new year. I refer to him as a pup because he's spritely but I sometimes want to wrap him in cotton wool.

over a year ago

"Morning Tom, where there’s a will, there’s a way, and family should always come first! Hope the little one recovers quickly pal

What’s making me happy is one particular person who has put a smile on my face every day for the last few weeks now! Looking forward to a very interesting journey "

Thank you rascal, yeah I’ve got a great close circle of friends it’s small but it’s tight…

I’m the same mate there’s someone who puts a smile ever say and night. It’s an amazing feeling and you should enjoy it completely

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"I got an amazing nights sleep for once... Those that know me know that's rare, I'm sat out on the veranda of our holiday home having a coffee taking in the fresh air watching a mumma duck and her babies swim around in the little pond in front of me.... Life is good right now

Awww I hope the weather stays great all week and you have a fab time x and plenty of sleep x "

The weather is decidedly dodgy but we're gonna make the best of it and go to the seafront and have some fun in the arcades and scoff some yummy treats and fish and chips

over a year ago

"This made me smile OP

It’s a great feeling isn’t it… my pups six month old yesterday

It's one of the best feelings.

My boy will be eleven in the new year. I refer to him as a pup because he's spritely but I sometimes want to wrap him in cotton wool."

Aww they are always pups x

over a year ago

"I got an amazing nights sleep for once... Those that know me know that's rare, I'm sat out on the veranda of our holiday home having a coffee taking in the fresh air watching a mumma duck and her babies swim around in the little pond in front of me.... Life is good right now

Awww I hope the weather stays great all week and you have a fab time x and plenty of sleep x

The weather is decidedly dodgy but we're gonna make the best of it and go to the seafront and have some fun in the arcades and scoff some yummy treats and fish and chips "

Perfect xx

over a year ago

"Reading the OP has put a smile on my face, thank you Tom "

Awww thank you lovely lady xxx you gave out one in my old face too x

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"Reading the OP has put a smile on my face, thank you Tom

Awww thank you lovely lady xxx you gave out one in my old face too x "

You aren't old behave, else I am too x

By *nked rascalMan
over a year ago

Burton on Trent

"Morning Tom, where there’s a will, there’s a way, and family should always come first! Hope the little one recovers quickly pal

What’s making me happy is one particular person who has put a smile on my face every day for the last few weeks now! Looking forward to a very interesting journey

Thank you rascal, yeah I’ve got a great close circle of friends it’s small but it’s tight…

I’m the same mate there’s someone who puts a smile ever say and night. It’s an amazing feeling and you should enjoy it completely "

Anytime fella! That’s perfect. You’re in good hands with your mates.

Oh, I fully intend to

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Knowing that tomorrow is the start of a 5 day weekend full of debauchery!

over a year ago

"Knowing that tomorrow is the start of a 5 day weekend full of debauchery!"

Haha sounds perfect

over a year ago

Coffee and chocolate

over a year ago

"Reading the OP has put a smile on my face, thank you Tom

Awww thank you lovely lady xxx you gave out one in my old face too x

You aren't old behave, else I am too x "

I’ve a few years on you yet lovely

over a year ago

"Coffee and chocolate "

Winning combination

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Realising that although I'm a hormonal mess and I'm wary, this morning I woke up starting to feel like I trust a dear friend properly and believe them when they say about being a number one priority.

Normally this time is one of self loathing because I can't deal with increased female hormones (I normally run on more testosterone than the average woman) but actually, I don't hate myself. Or others. I'm happy. Still selfish doubting a bit but happy. Hopeful. So that's a win, definitely worth a smile.

over a year ago

"Realising that although I'm a hormonal mess and I'm wary, this morning I woke up starting to feel like I trust a dear friend properly and believe them when they say about being a number one priority.

Normally this time is one of self loathing because I can't deal with increased female hormones (I normally run on more testosterone than the average woman) but actually, I don't hate myself. Or others. I'm happy. Still selfish doubting a bit but happy. Hopeful. So that's a win, definitely worth a smile."

Awww you’re winning the battle and trust is a good thing xx

over a year ago

Thank you everyone asking how Norma is… she’s good thanks, a real tough cookie… gutted I wouldn’t let her climb a tree on her own today. But I climbed with her in her carrier she’s enjoyed a couple of hours in the woods, we’ve had coffee and a babycino and chocolate orange sponge cake.

Gully had water and a sausage

Home now

over a year ago

Aww! Hope she feels better soon

I've had a productive morning of smashing my to do list, my bank account took a hammering but I'm happy it's been done. I'm smiling at coffee today after another crappy nights sleep

By *aramel.desiresMan
over a year ago

Walton.

Today I will be visiting West Wittering beach, which is lovely when the sun is out and cremating some chicken on the bbq. So smiling all the way!!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Thank you everyone asking how Norma is… she’s good thanks, a real tough cookie… gutted I wouldn’t let her climb a tree on her own today. But I climbed with her in her carrier she’s enjoyed a couple of hours in the woods, we’ve had coffee and a babycino and chocolate orange sponge cake.

Home now "

Tom, you have a lovely way of giving us a window to your life which is wonderful. I can picture the walk, the little one, the dog and it makes me smile.

Thank you for sharing such an innocent and yet happy moment with the forumites. xx

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Today I will be visiting West Wittering beach, which is lovely when the sun is out and cremating some chicken on the bbq. So smiling all the way!!"

Sounds lovely - I want a day off, too!

over a year ago

"Thank you everyone asking how Norma is… she’s good thanks, a real tough cookie… gutted I wouldn’t let her climb a tree on her own today. But I climbed with her in her carrier she’s enjoyed a couple of hours in the woods, we’ve had coffee and a babycino and chocolate orange sponge cake.

Home now "

Sounds perfect xx

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

I’ve baked a quiche

over a year ago

"I’ve baked a quiche "

Sounds tasty xxx what kind?

over a year ago

Home now

Sounds perfect xx"

It was fun xx

over a year ago

"Today I will be visiting West Wittering beach, which is lovely when the sun is out and cremating some chicken on the bbq. So smiling all the way!!"

Sounds an awesome day. I love beach BBQs enjoy mate

over a year ago

"Aww! Hope she feels better soon

I've had a productive morning of smashing my to do list, my bank account took a hammering but I'm happy it's been done. I'm smiling at coffee today after another crappy nights sleep "

Awww I hate not sleeping. I’m

Glad you’ve smashed your to do list and your account lol x the coffee will make things seem better

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Awww sorry little Norma has the chicken pox hope she is feeling better soon

The sunshine is making me happy today and the fact this is my last day working until the 6th September

By *herry OnatopWoman
over a year ago

Just over there

Awe Tom, this thread has made me smile Big hugs to Norma, she'll be bouncing around again soon!

I'm off to spend a few days with my fab sister mischief, hot tub and far too much gin is planned

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

My fwb messaging me a little while ago letting me know some of my cum from yesterday's fuck has just slipped out of her......

over a year ago

"Awe Tom, this thread has made me smile Big hugs to Norma, she'll be bouncing around again soon!

I'm off to spend a few days with my fab sister mischief, hot tub and far too much gin is planned "

That sounds an amazing trip and plans cherry, especially the hot tub… do you need a butler?

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

Awww great post Tom

I’m smiling as the car passed it’s MOT with no advisories, so phewwwww

Also smiling as I’ve had a few days off from the stresses of work and starting to feel a little more like me again, it’s been quite a few years since I’ve been me but onwards and upwards

Had some great chats the last few days so much to you guys go giving me the giggles

over a year ago

"Awww sorry little Norma has the chicken pox hope she is feeling better soon

The sunshine is making me happy today and the fact this is my last day working until the 6th September "

Oh wow a lovely week and a half off xx

You need to give me a clue to reference if ongoing discussion

By *herry OnatopWoman
over a year ago

Just over there

"Awe Tom, this thread has made me smile Big hugs to Norma, she'll be bouncing around again soon!

I'm off to spend a few days with my fab sister mischief, hot tub and far too much gin is planned

That sounds an amazing trip and plans cherry, especially the hot tub… do you need a butler? "

Get your dickie bow on and get your sexy self down here!

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Awww sorry little Norma has the chicken pox hope she is feeling better soon

The sunshine is making me happy today and the fact this is my last day working until the 6th September

Oh wow a lovely week and a half off xx

You need to give me a clue to reference if ongoing discussion "

By *ixedDevilMan
over a year ago

Bootyville

[Removed by poster at 25/08/21 10:52:22]

By *ixedDevilMan
over a year ago

Bootyville

My day off from work. Going out to see my friends.

No stress, no responsibilities

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"My day off from work. Going out to see my friends.

No stress, no responsibilities "

Hey that sounds like a perfect day to me! Enjoy!

over a year ago

That’s lovely op.

At 1.30 my wife will finish work and along with our youngest we will head off to the big city to get him a residence card and then drive to another smaller city to collect my brain scan results.

Tony

over a year ago

No stress, no responsibilities "

That’s bossing it enjoy the day off

over a year ago

That’s lovely op.

At 1.30 my wife will finish work and along with our youngest we will head off to the big city to get him a residence card and then drive to another smaller city to collect my brain scan results.

Tony"

Well Tony I hope it’s the result your want the most… and excited for your littlest ones residency card and have a great day in the city

over a year ago

That sounds an amazing trip and plans cherry, especially the hot tub… do you need a butler?

Get your dickie bow on and get your sexy self down here! "

Alas I’m needed here till the weekend.. then I’m on a stag do

over a year ago

This, this has made me smile. I'm now even more grateful for the people I have along for this ride. Cheers man!

By *ixedDevilMan
over a year ago

Bootyville

No stress, no responsibilities

Hey that sounds like a perfect day to me! Enjoy! "

I'm easily pleased these days when it comes to going out

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

My morning messages make me smile too

By *aturegentdurhamMan
over a year ago

Stanley

The sun on my back and the amazing view from my office

By *issAphroditeWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

Yogurt

over a year ago

This, this has made me smile. I'm now even more grateful for the people I have along for this ride. Cheers man!"

Awww thank you mate. It’s an amazing ride

over a year ago

"My morning messages make me smile too "

Awww a certain someone? Xx

over a year ago

"The sun on my back and the amazing view from my office "

Oooh what’s the view without giving away your location lol

over a year ago

"Yogurt "

Any particular flavour

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

2 more sleeps until the weekend, and we're both off work next week

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Hope the little one is feeling ok. She certainly must feel happy and secure being out with her big string dad, strapped to his back.

A lovely post Tom x

Me...I have a day off work. I'm hoping for an empty house and some good company later. That'll do me nicely.

By *aysOfOurLivesCouple
over a year ago

Chigwell

"Sometimes all it takes to smile is a smile from someone else OP.

Smiling is infectious we all need to do more of it and pass it on. "

You are so right. 100% will make me smile.

Also passing one on to an unsuspecting passerby with an overly emphasised and jolly “good morning sir/madam” just for giggles.

over a year ago

There’s a Belgian bun in the cupboard with my name on it…….

over a year ago

"Hope the little one is feeling ok. She certainly must feel happy and secure being out with her big string dad, strapped to his back.

A lovely post Tom x

Me...I have a day off work. I'm hoping for an empty house and some good company later. That'll do me nicely."

Awww I hope you get your company xx enjoy a day off work lady xx

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Ah Tom this has proper made me smile

I’ve lots to be happy and grateful for today.

Sending love to your mini!

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Hope the little one is feeling ok. She certainly must feel happy and secure being out with her big string dad, strapped to his back.

A lovely post Tom x

Me...I have a day off work. I'm hoping for an empty house and some good company later. That'll do me nicely.

Awww I hope you get your company xx enjoy a day off work lady xx "

Thanks Tom xx Tbh it's been a pretty shitty week so far and I could do with some me time.

You know, when I read of your adventures with little one it reminds me of my dad.

I remember him carrying me and my sister, each of us hanging off an arm.

He was a big strong guy and at the time I remember thinking he was like a superman

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

"I’ve baked a quiche

Sounds tasty xxx what kind?"

Roasted veg and goat cheese

over a year ago

"I’ve baked a quiche

Sounds tasty xxx what kind?

Roasted veg and goat cheese "

Oh wow I love goats cheese xx

over a year ago

A lovely post Tom x

Awww I hope you get your company xx enjoy a day off work lady xx

Thanks Tom xx Tbh it's been a pretty shitty week so far and I could do with some me time.

You know, when I read of your adventures with little one it reminds me of my dad.

I remember him carrying me and my sister, each of us hanging off an arm.

He was a big strong guy and at the time I remember thinking he was like a superman "

Awww I’m glad it’s a good memory you’re having xx

over a year ago

"Ah Tom this has proper made me smile

I’ve lots to be happy and grateful for today.

Sending love to your mini! "

Aww thank you Saff x and I’m glad you’re happy xx

over a year ago

"There’s a Belgian bun in the cupboard with my name on it……. "

You can’t beat a stickie hopefully with a brew

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Laceby

A smile is so infectious and you have them in abundance.

We’ve spent the last few days either working from bed mostly naked (except for C dressing for pics ). It’s been bliss and we still have a few days to enjoy together too before kids come back into our bubble

K

over a year ago

I have just been fortunate enough to sit in my garden and working watching a Jenny Wren jumping around the garden....brought back truly lovely memories of my dad....who loved that little bird

Smiles a round x

over a year ago

"A smile is so infectious and you have them in abundance.

We’ve spent the last few days either working from bed mostly naked (except for C dressing for pics ). It’s been bliss and we still have a few days to enjoy together too before kids come back into our bubble

K"

Aww K you make that sound idyllic

And thank you I like smiling and there’s certain people who put huge smiles there. Including Norma who’s currently wrestling Gully on the floor growling like she’s a dinosaur

over a year ago

"I have just been fortunate enough to sit in my garden and working watching a Jenny Wren jumping around the garden....brought back truly lovely memories of my dad....who loved that little bird

Smiles a round x"

Bird song is a lovely sound…

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

What's making smile is that it's the last week of August, I really don't like heat over 22°c and the thought of autumn sliding in with all the colours, temperatures and wildlife photography opportunities has got me buzzing

over a year ago

"What's making smile is that it's the last week of August, I really don't like heat over 22°c and the thought of autumn sliding in with all the colours, temperatures and wildlife photography opportunities has got me buzzing "

I love autumn xx

over a year ago

"There’s a Belgian bun in the cupboard with my name on it…….

You can’t beat a stickie hopefully with a brew "

With a coffee fresh from my Nespresso

By *urls and DressesWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near here

For me it’s was a lovely day out with best friends and their extremely special little person, getting some gorgeous smiles from him and hearing his laugh for the first time

Post new Message to Thread