Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Blocking someone

Jump to newest

By *ED00 OP   Woman
over a year ago

South Devon... Torbaydos

Hi

Not sure if I should post this here or not. If I'm in the wrong but please tell me however I'm sure one of you geniuses will be able to answer my little question.

If you block someone on here do they know you have blocked them or do you just disappear or do they get a message saying back off buster you've become boring and over stepped the mark !!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

They will know

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They'll get a message saying that you think they're a c*unt and offer guidance and the chance to appeal your decision. If they win their appeal, you have to lay a £100 fine.

over a year ago

They won’t get proactively told, but if they try to interact with your profile, they’ll get a message saying profile is unavailable, and this Could because the profile has been suspended, they’ve blocked you or you’ve blocked them

Can you tell I’ve seen that once or twice ?!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

They don't know until they try to message you. A general message appears saying either you or admin blocked them.

If you block someone they should not try to use the forum to contact you either.

By *erfectman122Man
over a year ago

from somewhere nice

They will know

over a year ago

I’ll block you now, and then you can see the message! Try looking at my profile!

By *ED00 OP   Woman
over a year ago

South Devon... Torbaydos

"I’ll block you now, and then you can see the message! Try looking at my profile!"

Oh yeah !!!

By *ED00 OP   Woman
over a year ago

South Devon... Torbaydos

Thanks folks. Not keen on the £100 fine lol I'm not a mean girl and I'm just not very good at saying "sod off you weirdo" but I guess I'm just going to have to pull on my big girl pants and say it or block. Thanks x

By *iss LovelyWoman
over a year ago

Here and There

"Thanks folks. Not keen on the £100 fine lol I'm not a mean girl and I'm just not very good at saying "sod off you weirdo" but I guess I'm just going to have to pull on my big girl pants and say it or block. Thanks x"

The block button is widely used on here. Embrace it and don’t feel bad. Similarly though, nothing wrong with saying ‘thanks, but you’re not for me’ either. You can always deploy the block afterwards if needed.

over a year ago

I even block profiles without communicating with them simply because what they are looking for and what I am looking for are totally different. It makes life lot easier for me if their profiles don't show up in my search results. There is nothing wrong about blocking people.

over a year ago

"Thanks folks. Not keen on the £100 fine lol I'm not a mean girl and I'm just not very good at saying "sod off you weirdo" but I guess I'm just going to have to pull on my big girl pants and say it or block. Thanks x"

I've got about 60 folk on my block list. They're all fugly though!

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

There are very few on my block list that I've actually spoken to.

The vast majority are there because of their nasty, belittling or belligerent forum posts and it also keeps my local updates tidy and manageable.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Block, it's not mean. You don't need to say anything other than no thanks and immediately block. Don't allow people to continue hassling you and if they become abusive report them.

By *ED00 OP   Woman
over a year ago

South Devon... Torbaydos

"Thanks folks. Not keen on the £100 fine lol I'm not a mean girl and I'm just not very good at saying "sod off you weirdo" but I guess I'm just going to have to pull on my big girl pants and say it or block. Thanks x

The block button is widely used on here. Embrace it and don’t feel bad. Similarly though, nothing wrong with saying ‘thanks, but you’re not for me’ either. You can always deploy the block afterwards if needed. "

I tried the thanks but no thanks. Told him I’m not meeting at the moment but he’s still chatting like we are going to hook up. Maybe embracing the block is the way to go x

over a year ago

"

I've got about 60 folk on my block list. They're all fugly though! "

Some of the best cocks I've sucked and tastiest semen I've eaten has come out of an ugly guy's cock.

Looks, size are no barrier for me.

I have a long block list, but they're there because of rudeness.

By *iss LovelyWoman
over a year ago

Here and There

"Thanks folks. Not keen on the £100 fine lol I'm not a mean girl and I'm just not very good at saying "sod off you weirdo" but I guess I'm just going to have to pull on my big girl pants and say it or block. Thanks x

The block button is widely used on here. Embrace it and don’t feel bad. Similarly though, nothing wrong with saying ‘thanks, but you’re not for me’ either. You can always deploy the block afterwards if needed.

I tried the thanks but no thanks. Told him I’m not meeting at the moment but he’s still chatting like we are going to hook up. Maybe embracing the block is the way to go x"

Oh definitely, if you’ve tried to tell him and he’s carrying on them definitely block!

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

There is nothing wrong in blocking with impunity, it's a very positive feature on here.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Just stop replying if you don't like blocking, as long as you keep replying, he will try his luck then eventually will turn nasty when you ignore him.

Most of us who say 'no thanks' block immediately afterwards.

I tried the thanks but no thanks. Told him I’m not meeting at the moment but he’s still chatting like we are going to hook up. Maybe embracing the block is the way to go x"

over a year ago

I’ve removed the block now

By *inAndTonic21Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

We block persistent messages or those who aren’t kind. It’s not a bad thing to do it xx

over a year ago

Enjoy the block button- it becomes your best friend after a while and you find yourself turning towards its use more and more often!

over a year ago

The block button is widely used on here. Embrace it and don’t feel bad. Similarly though, nothing wrong with saying ‘thanks, but you’re not for me’ either. You can always deploy the block afterwards if needed. "

Indeed. I use blocks for people who I know havent read my profile or have ignored what I've said. No qualms here.

A nice message will get a nice no thanks.

Repeat offenders will be blocked.

Anyone who looks scammy will get pre emptively blocked.

Post new Message to Thread